ADVERTISEMENT

All MPSSAA winter and spring sports have been suspended indefinitely

Classic child. Doesn't provide a shred of evidence for his claim, demands it from mine. Your claim. Prove it.

OneRing
Blue Chip Poster

Today at 1:34 AM

So you're saying socialized medicine works? Even for people who don't pay taxes, like Trump?

No! You started it. You made the accusation. You made the claim... You prove it. I bet you forgot.....Are you really that ****ing stupid? Yes... Yes you are.

BTW, did you accidentally forget that his businesses are not his personal income taxes? Or where you purposely doing it, thinking you could sneak it in because you were the were the only one clever enough to know the lizard people are plotting a war with the Fraggles?

You are that ****ing stupid.

Did you, of all people, really post a video of Biden being inappropriate with girls? Really? The guy who kidnapped his friends underage sister and drove hundreds of miles because you were having sex with her?

And Lags approves of your behavior I see. Of course he does.

Considering Trump has already purchased Epstein Island and offered Ref a job as the kidnapper, since he has experience at snatching kids and driving them hundreds of miles away.

This is the republican party now though. People who rape little kids... like Trump and Ref... and people who enable them... like Lags

Bwahaha:oops::oops: 😂 😂

Reactions: OneRing
Did you, of all people, really post a video of Biden being inappropriate with girls? Really? The guy who kidnapped his friends underage sister and drove hundreds of miles because you were having sex with her?

Considering Trump has already purchased Epstein Island and offered Ref a job as the kidnapper, since he has experience at snatching kids and driving them hundreds of miles away.

This is the republican party now though. People who rape little kids... like Trump and Ref... and people who enable them... like Lags

Just proves how crazy, hypocritical, and irrational a Trump supporter really is..

Just proves how crazy, hypocritical, and irrational a Trump supporter really is..

Those who have followed my posts over the years know I never take anything seriously and thoroughly enjoy the slinging of anonymous mud. I start to cringe when people who know each other start going at it on a different level. This is usually the case when one is losing an argument.

If this were a bar, I would say, "Take it outside." Since it isn't, I say that some folks - the two of you - are proving that in their non-anonymous world they are a class of individuals decent folks should not associate with.

Those who have followed my posts over the years know I never take anything seriously and thoroughly enjoy the slinging of anonymous mud. I start to cringe when people who know each other start going at it on a different level. This is usually the case when one is losing an argument.

If this were a bar, I would say, "Take it outside." Since it isn't, I say that some folks - the two of you - are proving that in their non-anonymous world they are a class of individuals decent folks should not associate with.

Well I knew of smalldawgs hypocrisy and kept it to myself. Hell I brought up the fact that i was at Pogey in 1990 when he got curb stomped. And the only reason I brought that up was because he wanted to talk tough and make threats over a keyboard, like he's some billy bad ass. But its typical behavior of you Trumptards to blame everyone else besides those that are actually responsible. Maybe smalldawg should think twice about casting stones while living in a glass house? 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:

You MFer's kill me with wanting to take the high road when you get checkmated. But the whole time y'all took it to the mud and stayed there... Typical coward behavior..

Well I knew of smalldawgs hypocrisy and kept it to myself. Hell I brought up the fact that i was at Pogey in 1990 when he got curb stomped. And the only reason I brought that up was because he wanted o talk tough and make threats over a keyboard, like he's some billy bad ass. But its typical behavior of you Trumptards to blame everyone else besides those that are actually responsible. Maybe smalldawg should think twice about casting stones while living in a glass house? 🤷‍♀️

typical behavior of you Trumptards to blame everyone else besides those that are actually responsible

Like blaming an entire race of people....

You MFer's kill me with wanting to take the high road when you get checkmated. But the whole time y'all took it to the mud and stayed there... Typical coward behavior..

Just read this: So... now I'm cowardly. I just want to make sure I understand.... You condemned an entire race of people calling them 'devils' and specifically ridiculed and laughed at Helmick's struggles under the lock down, claiming because of his race he was getting what he deserved.

My response has been mild with you. Basically, humor. But you.... you have been the lowest scum-sucker in this forum.... by far.

So, I'm a coward. Well, you know I'm an Alco grad of '68.... so, I guess you can puff yourself up. Actually, it makes you even more of a piece of shit... as if that is possible.

typical behavior of you Trumptards to blame everyone else besides those that are actually responsible

Like blaming an entire race of people....

Once again, you in your near sightedness fail to see that my comments were in response to comments made about other races by those on your side. In typical fashion you blame the person reacting instead of those who instigated the whole thing bc the reaction holds you accountable and it doesn't fit your agenda and narrative . Your failure to be honest and objective will be your down fall.

Last edited:
Just read this: So... now I'm cowardly. I just want to make sure I understand.... You condemned an entire race of people calling them 'devils' and specifically ridiculed and laughed at Helmick's struggles under the lock down, claiming because of his race he was getting what he deserved.

My response has been mild with you. Basically, humor. But you.... you have been the lowest scum-sucker in this forum.... by far.

So, I'm a coward. Well, you know I'm an Alco grad of '68.... so, I guess you can puff yourself up. Actually, it makes you even more of a piece of shit... as if that is possible.

Yes, you and people like you are cowards. All's fair when you guys terrorize others. That's until you get punched in the mouth and taste your own blood. Then you play the victim role and act like you've been nothing but complete angels the whole time... :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Bwaaahahahaha! Genius! You now Deepthroat Donnie, Lags and Ref are punching puppies in anger after watching this!
why would I be mad? I could care less what some homo James Corden, Steven Colbert or Jimmy Fallon think, I mean seriously there no different than the idiots on the View during the day or the weirdo's on Liberal news like Anderson Cooper, Don Lemon or Rachel Maddow. They are all seriously ill and messed in the head and they believe someone owes them something. We do not other than 25 years ago we would of had them put in a mental institution but nowadays we don't want to hurt anyone's feelings.

I will still sleep great Tonight, my only thoughts each day are thank God My Wife, Kids and Grandchild are Healthy and Safe, I wonder How Much Money my Business made me Yesterday (I'll Check that out Tomorrow) and I hope it doesn't rain as I really want to Golf Tomorrow and I wonder how I can piss off some pussy ass liberals before bed.

and to answer the idiot asking the question in the video, BECAUSE HE CAN'T FOLLOW DIRECTIONS AND HE RESISTED ARREST. and then to say that's why we don't like the PO-LICE..... Well You don't like them because you don't understand consequences for your actions and you don't like to follow directions either... Step Right Up... You Can Be The Next Contestant

Yes, you and people like you are cowards. All's fair when you guys terrorize others. That's until you get punched in the mouth and taste your own blood. Then you play the victim role and act like you've been nothing but complete angels the whole time... :rolleyes:
Please Pick Me... I want to Be Your Victim and Taste That Blood.... I've Been Trying for Months Now
So Really, PLEASE PICK ME

10 Minutes Later........

This one below is the best and really shows the truth to this story

Liberal vs Conservative: 24 Hours Side By Side

OneRing
Blue Chip Poster

Today at 1:34 AM

So you're saying socialized medicine works? Even for people who don't pay taxes, like Trump?

No! You started it. You made the accusation. You made the claim... You prove it. I bet you forgot.....Are you really that ****ing stupid? Yes... Yes you are.
His actual taxes aren't proof, Corky? Its literally public matter. Do conservatives expect someone else to do everything for them? Or is it just your lazy, ignorant ass?

Reactions: bigsavage
why would I be mad? I could care less what some homo James Corden, Steven Colbert or Jimmy Fallon think, I mean seriously there no different than the idiots on the View during the day or the weirdo's on Liberal news like Anderson Cooper, Don Lemon or Rachel Maddow. They are all seriously ill and messed in the head and they believe someone owes them something. We do not other than 25 years ago we would of had them put in a mental institution but nowadays we don't want to hurt anyone's feelings.

I will still sleep great Tonight, my only thoughts each day are thank God My Wife, Kids and Grandchild are Healthy and Safe, I wonder How Much Money my Business made me Yesterday (I'll Check that out Tomorrow) and I hope it doesn't rain as I really want to Golf Tomorrow and I wonder how I can piss off some pussy ass liberals before bed.

and to answer the idiot asking the question in the video, BECAUSE HE CAN'T FOLLOW DIRECTIONS AND HE RESISTED ARREST. and then to say that's why we don't like the PO-LICE..... Well You don't like them because you don't understand consequences for your actions and you don't like to follow directions either... Step Right Up... You Can Be The Next Contestant
You know nobody reads anything you write, don't you? Its like you were taught English from the same woman who taught Jodie Foster in the movie Nell.

I guess Lags thinks people who own glass houses should throw stones... If they agree with him politically.

Well I knew of smalldawgs hypocrisy and kept it to myself. Hell I brought up the fact that i was at Pogey in 1990 when he got curb stomped. And the only reason I brought that up was because he wanted o talk tough and make threats over a keyboard, like he's some billy bad ass. But its typical behavior of you Trumptards to blame everyone else besides those that are actually responsible. Maybe smalldawg should think twice about casting stones while living in a glass house? 🤷‍♀️
Ha! I literally made my reply about glass houses before reading this reply. You know Lags sees it, but he's trained to be full-out identity politics at this point, and won't criticize someone about anything if he knows they agree with his politics. You see it all through the republican ranks.

Yep, he slings more shit than anyone, and then tries to act like he's been a rose the entire time. It's their form of surrender.

Last edited:
If this were a bar you would have been laughed out for ordering sparkling rosé, but glad to know you aren't decent since you insist on associating.

Ha! I literally made my reply about glass houses before reading this reply. You know Lags sees it, but he's trained to be full-out identity politics at this point, and won't criticize someone about anything if he knows they agree with his politics. You see it all through the republican ranks.

You hit the nail on the head.

Dumbass that has no clue....
Let's see it was 19 years ago and there was no kidnapping so not sure what the hell you're talking about, she was a cheerleader at FH and it happened on a Friday night after a football game, we didn't drive anywhere as she offered and I took her up on it and again I knew I did wrong. smh
she was 22 days short of 16 years old and being legal in the state, I never once said anything other than I committed the crime and would do the time but because of liberal thinking never spent more than a few hours in a holding cell and got a whole 2 years unsupervised probation and yep for years I've said that was dumb and the system didn't hold me accountable.
Again I don't hide from my mistakes or who I am or where I am at any time as it's being a pussy and hiding behind a screen name knowing you couldn't fight yourself out of a wet paper bag.
let me know if you and your boyfriend littlesausage ever decide to come out of the closet and turn the light on

Liberals are like this is why we love and support Virtual Learning but she should of been wearing a mask

this is too funny.....

Last edited:
Reactions: Lagmeister
His actual taxes aren't proof, Corky? Its literally public matter. Do conservatives expect someone else to do everything for them? Or is it just your lazy, ignorant ass?

His actual taxes aren't proof, Corky? Its literally public matter.
Neither you nor big calypso have seen his taxes and neither are they public record. When claims about them are not backed up by publishing them, then all we have are lies, speculation or comments made by Trump himself... which he should know and folks can believe him or not. The fact that you claim to have first hand knowledge of his taxes and that they are public information shows, once again, the utter stupidity of both you and calypso.

Last edited:
So you were purposely doing it. Thanks for confirming it. You actually think business taxes are personal income taxes. You just disqualified yourself from the subject going forward.

Trump is a business. The income and the taxes he pays are determined by the profits of his businesses, calculated by an army of his business accountants. His income sources are vast and varied... no doubt, that is why he gave away the first salary he may ever have been offered. Trump is one of the giants of entrepreneurship, a quintessential self-owned success.... he develops, contracts and hires others.

Trump doesn't do online H&R Block. You and calypso are ****ing morons.

If this were a bar you would have been laughed out for ordering sparkling rosé, but glad to know you aren't decent since you insist on associating.

since you insist on associating.

I don't mock the lockdown misfortunes of outstanding members of the Cumberland community, as does calypso. I don't call those of a different race devils, as does calypso. I think you should question your own guilt by association.

Last edited:
BLM Supporters Looting in Wauwatosa... Last nite....

BLM rioters smash the windows of homes in Milwaukee suburb

There's more...
"Trump is not your friend dude" He says that Trump is "a tyrant" and describes him as an "enemy".

There's more...
"Trump is not your friend dude" He says that Trump is "a tyrant" and describes him as an "enemy".

"White nationalist Richard Spencer has said he will be backing Democratic candidate Joe Biden in November's election after previously distancing himself from Donald Trump."

"The MAGA/Alt-Right moment is over. I made mistakes; Trump is an obvious disaster; but mainly the paradigm contained flaws that we now are able to perceive. And it needs to end," Spencer wrote. "So be patient. We'll have another day in the sun. We need to recover and return in a new form."

Guess Richard Spencer is not a White Nationalist b/c he thinks Trump is a disaster and no longer supports him? Wait a minute, did you just admit these terrorists can't be far-right bc they supposedly don't support Trump? So you're saying far right terrorism is tied to Trump support?

https://www.newsweek.com/richard-spencer-joe-biden-trump-maga-1527141

Last edited:
"White nationalist Richard Spencer has said he will be backing Democratic candidate Joe Biden in November's election after previously distancing himself from Donald Trump."

"The MAGA/Alt-Right moment is over. I made mistakes; Trump is an obvious disaster; but mainly the paradigm contained flaws that we now are able to perceive. And it needs to end," Spencer wrote. "So be patient. We'll have another day in the sun. We need to recover and return in a new form."

Guess Richard Spencer is not a White Nationalist b/c he thinks Trump is a disaster and no longer supports him? Wait a minute, did you just admit these terrorists can't be far-right bc they supposedly don't support Trump? So you're saying far right terrorism is tied to Trump support?

https://www.newsweek.com/richard-spencer-joe-biden-trump-maga-1527141
I can't wait to hear all of your crying The Night After The Election Knowing You Will Still Be Suffering for The Foreseeable Future.
4 More Years of Trump and The 8 Years of Pence/Ivanka Trump.
it must really be sad for people like you knowing that The White House is too far out of reach, The Supreme Court is 6-3 and The Senate is All Red. You Better Just Hope You Hold House Congress or that Total Ass Kicking Will Have You Wanting to Move to China, but look at it this way maybe Hunter Biden Can Get Ya a Job

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT