ADVERTISEMENT

All MPSSAA winter and spring sports have been suspended indefinitely

"Ye do err"

If we didn't, we would not need a savior. Our challenge...
................. 2 Timothy 2:15.................

“Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.”

If we didn't, we would not need a savior. Our challenge...
................. 2 Timothy 2:15.................

“Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.”

2 Timothy 3:7

“Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.”

Concerning Calypso Louie......

2 Timothy 4:3-4

"...they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears...”

“And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.”

Concerning Calypso Louie......

2 Timothy 4:3-4

"...they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears...”

“And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.”

Psalms 50:16
But to the wicked person, God says: "What right have you to recite my laws or take my covenant on your lips?

Psalms 50:16
But to the wicked person, God says: "What right have you to recite my laws or take my covenant on your lips?

DANTE:
INFERNO

CANTO XXVI
Circle Eight: Bolgia Eight -- Calypso Louie Deceivers

"Each deceiver, or evil counsellor, is burned in an individual flame....

CANTO XXVIII
Circle Eight: Bolgia Nine -- Calypso Louie Racism

"Those who sowed divisiveness in life reap division now, of themselves. A devil hacks at them as they come round..."

DANTE:
INFERNO

CANTO XXVI
Circle Eight: Bolgia Eight -- Calypso Louie Deceivers

"Each deceiver, or evil counsellor, is burned in an individual flame....

CANTO XXVIII
Circle Eight: Bolgia Nine -- Calypso Louie Racism

"Those who sowed divisiveness in life reap division now, of themselves. A devil hacks at them as they come round..."

2 Corinthians 6:14

Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?

2 Corinthians 6:14

Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?

For 47 years I've been spoken for. Maybe Calypso goes both ways. After all, he talks out of both sides of his mouth. He tells the flock to live better then tells them nothing is their fault.... it's the 'devils' with the other skin color.... right? Calypso Louie's are the chosen people.... really?

Isaiah 59:2
2 But your iniquities have built barriers between you and your God, and your sins have hidden His face from you,

Last edited:
Ugh..... Joe can-the-children-rub-my-hairy-legs Biden couldn't walk up those stairs and would probably get lost trying. Biden's excuse would be that he didn't have any black women to help him. (note Biden's was able vid post.)

Five days after catching the Kung flu Trump looks great.
Yeah, gasping for air and looking like the cryptkeeper is a great look! 😅 Must have been all those blank sheets of paper he signed at Walter Reed. We all know only the sick and weak get the Trump virus, which was evident by Trump himself getting it. Honestly, if socialized medicine is so evil, why did Trump use it for a disease that he's repeatedly said isn't dangerous?

Reactions: bigsavage
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

I will be leaving the great Walter Reed Medical Center today at 6:30 P.M. Feeling really good!
Don’t be afraid of Covid. Don’t let it dominate your life. We have developed, under the Trump Administration, some really great drugs & knowledge. I feel better than I did 20 years ago!
So you're saying socialized medicine works? Even for people who don't pay taxes, like Trump?

And..... a 74 year old, cheeseburger eatin' and barely sleepin'... overweight dude walks out of the hospital in just a few days. Sounds like those of us who are healthy with a BMI of 23, regardless of being 70, having nothing to fear. Can I shitcan the mask now?
Nope, LAW AND ORDER, right?

What you get a kick out of is hate....calling people devils by virtue of the color of their skin. You are a Calypso Louie follower... you speak the language.... you have the same racism.... Here is your leader speaking your exact bigotry:

Here's Lags hero, though, expressing the views we know he shares:

So you're saying socialized medicine works? Even for people who don't pay taxes, like Trump?

Idiot. Once again, do some minimal reading: As do all mega-developers, Trump has had accountants file estimated taxes quarterly and forward pays. Over the years he has forward paid 72 million dollars. This forward pay is lied about (and believed by cretins like you) because the fuggin' government is already sitting on the millions he forward paid. The government then applies the forward pay amount (taxes owed minus deductions)... claimed by the media and believed by dumb-asses like you as not paying any taxes. He has also donated his entire salary as President.

It's no wonder dipshits, mental mongoloids and the unwashed, uninformed like you believe the shit you do. You grab the first negative meme you see from the media slavers that own you. Go back to the tinted window shit and start over by starting to read.

Reactions: bigdawgrefwmd
Those peaceful COVIDIOT, anti-maskers:

Another Cuomo murder from panic and lockdowns. Additionally, the old man should not go to a bar if he is worried because masks don't do shit, or at least mind his own fuggin' business like the rest of us.

Here's Lags hero, though, expressing the views we know he shares:

You should get together with big-calypso, since you are not unequally yoked and become a double-yoker... double-joker, really. Ugh.... big-calypso-ring. Um, yes that works.... big-calypso-ring... one ringy dingy.... now two ringy dingies.

Last edited:
Your postal union at work delivering ballots.....
Mail carrier accused of dumping mail, including ballots sent to NJ residents

These Liberals have totally lost it. smh

NY Times:
A recent New York Times investigation, based on more than two decades of confidential tax-return data for Mr. Trump and hundreds of his companies, showed that he paid no U.S. income taxes in 11 of the 18 years that The Times examined. He paid only $750 in both 2016 and 2017.

Yeah No Shit, why would he pay income taxes in 16 or 17 when he handed the Companies to other family members as he had to as President, He gives his Presidential Salary away each year.

All business men have beat the loopholes in paying taxes, one business works and one doesn't and that's how the tax code works, you Write it off.

it's still so funny that liberals think working American are supposed to take care of them and illegals by actually going out to make money for them.

Good Luck as Next up this will go to The Supreme Court and again be a waste of time and the taxpayers money.

Here I will Help You Liberal Clowns Out
The Supreme Court Has Ruled in Favor of President Trump 6-3
Now go find a safe space and tell us how it's Racist, Xenophobic & Homophobic
and you're not gonna stand for it so you will send more looters, rioters and domestic terrorist into the streets in November

I can't wait for the November Shit Show...

Trump Wins Re-Election
Supreme Court Rules in Favor of Trump on Taxes 6-3
Republicans Retain the Senate Majority
Republicans Take over The Majority of House Congress
For 4 Years and The Foreseeable Future They Complete The Wall and Stop Illegals from coming in, while shipping many other illegal criminal out or putting them in prison for year and years.
Antifa & BLM are Declared Domestic Terrorist and Many Criminals are Shot in The Streets and some arrested.
California, New York and Chicago Illinois have Walls Built Around Them and They are considered Illegals (LMFAO)
The NBA Players go on Strike, Lebron Says Welcomes to Mcdonald's May I take Your Order
Adam Silver is Now Working for Rudy Giuliani selling Hot Dogs from a cart.
Public Liberal Universities Lose Funding and Close Their Doors.
The Civil War of 2022 Happens on One Side The Red Toting Gun Carrying Patriots Defeat The Blue Side Dildo Toting Crybabies whom were yelling their last words of it's not fair.....

The Leader of The Liberal Party Stop for Storybook Hour Just Days Before The War Started.

Let This Shit Begin...

All I want to know is do we get Red Uniforms?

it's Coming Again Bitches....

Last edited:
Reactions: Lagmeister
Again.... if you filed in advance and forward paid then you may not have a tax liability the following year... or even years. To say that Trump paid no taxes may be physically true that year.... but only because he resolved his taxes in advance. He paid in advance or carried forward his deductions!!~!!!

Reactions: bigdawgrefwmd
Bwaaahahahaha! Genius! You now Deepthroat Donnie, Lags and Ref are punching puppies in anger after watching this!

Again.... if you filed in advance and forward paid then you may not have a tax liability the following year... or even years. To say that Trump paid no taxes may be physically true that year.... but only because he resolved his taxes in advance. He paid in advance or carried forward his deductions!!~!!!
You can also do it by breaking thel aw. Like giving your daughter illegal consulting fees, or writing off $70,000 in deductions for hair styling. Or just not making any money whatsoever. But sure, it has to be yours since you have no evidence of it.

Youve literally never had a drop of testosterone if you've voted for a man who spends that on his hair. Not a single drop.

Last edited:
These Liberals have totally lost it. smh

NY Times:
A recent New York Times investigation, based on more than two decades of confidential tax-return data for Mr. Trump and hundreds of his companies, showed that he paid no U.S. income taxes in 11 of the 18 years that The Times examined. He paid only $750 in both 2016 and 2017.

Yeah No Shit, why would he pay income taxes in 16 or 17 when he handed the Companies to other family members as he had to as President, He gives his Presidential Salary away each year.

All business men have beat the loopholes in paying taxes, one business works and one doesn't and that's how the tax code works, you Write it off.

it's still so funny that liberals think working American are supposed to take care of them and illegals by actually going out to make money for them.

Good Luck as Next up this will go to The Supreme Court and again be a waste of time and the taxpayers money.

Here I will Help You Liberal Clowns Out
The Supreme Court Has Ruled in Favor of President Trump 6-3
Now go find a safe space and tell us how it's Racist, Xenophobic & Homophobic
and you're not gonna stand for it so you will send more looters, rioters and domestic terrorist into the streets in November

I can't wait for the November Shit Show...

Trump Wins Re-Election
Supreme Court Rules in Favor of Trump on Taxes 6-3
Republicans Retain the Senate Majority
Republicans Take over The Majority of House Congress
For 4 Years and The Foreseeable Future They Complete The Wall and Stop Illegals from coming in, while shipping many other illegal criminal out or putting them in prison for year and years.
Antifa & BLM are Declared Domestic Terrorist and Many Criminals are Shot in The Streets and some arrested.
California, New York and Chicago Illinois have Walls Built Around Them and They are considered Illegals (LMFAO)
The NBA Players go on Strike, Lebron Says Welcomes to Mcdonald's May I take Your Order
Adam Silver is Now Working for Rudy Giuliani selling Hot Dogs from a cart.
Public Liberal Universities Lose Funding and Close Their Doors.
The Civil War of 2022 Happens on One Side The Red Toting Gun Carrying Patriots Defeat The Blue Side Dildo Toting Crybabies whom were yelling their last words of it's not fair.....

The Leader of The Liberal Party Stop for Storybook Hour Just Days Before The War Started.

Let This Shit Begin...

All I want to know is do we get Red Uniforms?

it's Coming Again Bitches....

[/QUOTE]

You can also do it by breaking thevlaw. Like giving your daughter illegal consulting fees, or writing off $70,000 in deductions for hair styling. Or just not making any money whatsoever. But sure, it has to be yours since Even for people who don't pay taxes, like Trump?

Youve literally never had a drop

Even for people who don't pay taxes, like Trump?
breaking thevlaw

Proof??? Your accusation... prove it....
You literally never had a drop .... of proof.

Emotional hemophiliac much?

Anyone that Votes for this fool should really consider moving to another Country

Did you, of all people, really post a video of Biden being inappropriate with girls? Really? The guy who kidnapped his friends underage sister and drove hundreds of miles because you were having sex with her?

And Lags approves of your behavior I see. Of course he does.

Considering Trump has already purchased Epstein Island and offered Ref a job as the kidnapper, since he has experience at snatching kids and driving them hundreds of miles away.

This is the republican party now though. People who rape little kids... like Trump and Ref... and people who enable them... like Lags

Even for people who don't pay taxes, like Trump?
breaking thevlaw

Proof??? Your accusation... prove it....
You literally never had a drop .... of proof.

Emotional hemophiliac much?
Classic child. Doesn't provide a shred of evidence for his claim, demands it from mine. Your claim. Prove it.

Idiot. Once again, do some minimal reading: As do all mega-developers, Trump has had accountants file estimated taxes quarterly and forward pays. Over the years he has forward paid 72 million dollars. This forward pay is lied about (and believed by cretins like you) because the fuggin' government is already sitting on the millions he forward paid. The government then applies the forward pay amount (taxes owed minus deductions)... claimed by the media and believed by dumb-asses like you as not paying any taxes. He has also donated his entire salary as President.

It's no wonder dipshits, mental mongoloids and the unwashed, uninformed like you believe the shit you do. You grab the first negative meme you see from the media slavers that own you. Go back to the tinted window shit and start over by starting to read.
Man, you can't take your tongue off the boot long enough to get oxygen to your brain. That or the disinfectant you injected destroyed whatever brain cells you didn't kill while you were drinking paint thinner on one of your benders..

What rube on YouTube did you get that shit from? Jacob Wohl? Taiwan Tami Lohren?

You pay forward on loses, Alexander Hamilton? Not income. And the IRS literally refunded him 72 million, so how, in your ravaged mind, do you call that the IRS sitting on that money.

So with your post, you either admitted that he committed fraud, or was an extremely unsuccessful businessman. Maybe both. That's how slow you are.

If Trump truly loves the uneducated, he moved on Lags like a bitch.

Man, you can't take your tongue off the boot long enough to get oxygen to your brain. That or the disinfectant you injected destroyed whatever brain cells you didn't kill while you were drinking paint thinner on one of your benders..

What rube on YouTube did you get that shit from? Jacob Wohl? Taiwan Tami Lohren?

You pay forward on loses, Alexander Hamilton? Not income. And the IRS literally refunded him 72 million, so how, in your ravaged mind, do you call that the IRS sitting on that money.

So with your post, you either admitted that he committed fraud, or was an extremely unsuccessful businessman. Maybe both. That's how slow you are.

If Trump truly loves the uneducated, he moved on Lags like a bitch.

You pay forward on loses, Alexander Hamilton? Not income.

You're a complete moron. I once sent the government a check mid-year for $9000.00 so I would not pay a penalty at the end of the year.

BTW, did you accidentally forget that his businesses are not his personal income taxes? Or where you purposely doing it, thinking you could sneak it in because you were the were the only one clever enough to know the lizard people are plotting a war with the Fraggles?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT