ADVERTISEMENT

All MPSSAA winter and spring sports have been suspended indefinitely

Dawg & RedPride97,

Those who approve of ambushing police and blocking access to hospitals appear to have the same mentality as those who shoot children in their front yards, execute fathers and daughters in their driveways and burn down cities.
They have become exactly what they hate intolerant racist at this point i don't really give a shit as long as they leave me and mine alone go for it

Time to lock this thread up and move on to something else. It's going nowhere.

With 38k views folks are relieving some angst, finding some humor.... or, whatever.

As an overview to the lockdowns.... there is this:

“Putting a national lockdown stay at home orders is like HOUSE ARREST arrest. Other than slavery, which was a different kind of restraint, this is the greatest INTRUSION on civil liberties in American history!” Attorney General Barr

It’s nothing new for political religions to produce radicals that develop their own sects or cults. This time around, rigid devotion to enforcing mask compliance has produced runaway fanaticism based on nothing but blind faith that more mask-wearing is always better.

Some say, ‘if you just wear a mask your state will open up sooner’.
I say: If you just voted Republican, it wouldn’t be closed.

Reactions: Lagmeister
Some say, ‘if you just wear a mask your state will open up sooner’.
I say: If you just voted Republican, it wouldn’t be closed.

Since I was born over 4 million lives were lost in this country from the flu. Just think, if everybody had worn a mask all day, kept children out of school and never left their house to work, think of the lives we could have saved.

I can understand that guy much clearer than Joe Biden and his incoherent rambling.............

Incidentally, two relatives of mine - 75 and 78 yrs. old - had the Kung flu about a month ago: body ache, nausea and headache but recovered in about 7 days. Never went to the hospital. Not sure all the medication they took.... they are from Virginia.

I am not surprised this happened to Trump. He is going to be out there fighting the good fight. I do think folks should consider that the most Trump could deliver is to preserve the country 4 more years. There is nobody to replace him with his ability or fighting spirit.

"WHEN YOU ELECT A CLOWN, EXPECT A CIRCUS......THE ONLY FOOLS ARE HIS SUPPORTERS... "
😂 😂

I will correct this for you:
THE ONLY FOOLS ARE... (THEIR)... SUPPORTERS... "
Fools did vote - but it was no laughing matter. Fools... morons.... idiots... voted these 5 governors in and thousands died:
  • California Gov. Gavin Newsom.
  • New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo.
  • New Jersey Gov. Phil Murphy.
  • Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer.
  • Pennsylvania Gov. Tom Wolf.

Reactions: bigdawgrefwmd
"WHEN YOU ELECT A CLOWN, EXPECT A CIRCUS......THE ONLY FOOLS ARE HIS SUPPORTERS... "
😂 😂

Have You Ever sat back and thought to yourself you support the party that thinks it's okay to attack police, burn down buildings & loot stores.
Have You Ever thought I'm actually with the Party that doesn't understand what Illegal immigrant means and doesn't understand they're Tresspassing.
Have You Ever Sat back and though I'm the one supporting the mentally ill Trans people and think they are normal and should be able to go into whichever bathroom they choose?
You and Your Party actually think others should pay for your healthcare, your dinner etc by putting money from their hard work into your pockets.

No Thanks, You Can Have The Liberal Clowns

Reactions: Lagmeister
Have You Ever sat back and thought to yourself you support the party that thinks it's okay to attack police, burn down buildings & loot stores.
Have You Ever thought I'm actually with the Party that doesn't understand what Illegal immigrant means and doesn't understand they're Tresspassing.
Have You Ever Sat back and though I'm the one supporting the mentally ill Trans people and think they are normal and should be able to go into whichever bathroom they choose?
You and Your Party actually think others should pay for your healthcare, your dinner etc by putting money from their hard work into your pockets.

No Thanks, You Can Have The Liberal Clowns

Have you ever sat down and thought, you look like an ass for all the assumptions you make?
I don't support either party. I just get a kick out of the fact that you do...

https://quotefancy.com/quote/930104...he-polls-I-have-not-registered-I-believe-that

Have you ever sat down and thought, you look like an ass for all the assumptions you make?
I don't support either party. I just get a kick out of the fact that you do...

https://quotefancy.com/quote/930104...he-polls-I-have-not-registered-I-believe-that

What you get a kick out of is hate....calling people devils by virtue of the color of their skin. You are a Calypso Louie follower... you speak the language.... you have the same racism.... Here is your leader speaking your exact bigotry:

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

I will be leaving the great Walter Reed Medical Center today at 6:30 P.M. Feeling really good!
Don’t be afraid of Covid. Don’t let it dominate your life. We have developed, under the Trump Administration, some really great drugs & knowledge. I feel better than I did 20 years ago!

And..... a 74 year old, cheeseburger eatin' and barely sleepin'... overweight dude walks out of the hospital in just a few days. Sounds like those of us who are healthy with a BMI of 23, regardless of being 70, having nothing to fear. Can I shitcan the mask now?

"Can I shitcan the mask now?"

😂 😂

Having the postal union deliver ballots is like having the teacher's union count them....
Piles of Mail, Including Ballots, Found in Dumpster in New Jersey
Dinger described the amount as 200 to 300 pounds, including at least 200 ballots.

• Wow
“The reason I was able to stay home (during the pandemic) was because some Black woman was able to stock the grocery shelf.” - Joe Biden

Last edited:
  • Wow
He's breathing like smalldawg and lag after tying their shoes😂 😂.. Yeah but nothing to be afraid of. Listening to that clown going to get y'all killed...

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CF-z-fbgUKL/?igshid=4azrsnhqvsq1

Ugh..... Joe can-the-children-rub-my-hairy-legs Biden couldn't walk up those stairs and would probably get lost trying. Biden's excuse would be that he didn't have any black women to help him. (note Biden's was able vid post.)

Five days after catching the Kung flu Trump looks great.

Ugh..... Joe can-the-children-rub-my-hairy-legs Biden couldn't walk up those stairs and would probably get lost trying. Biden's excuse would be that he didn't have any black women to help him. (note Biden's was able vid post.)

Five days after catching the Kung flu Trump looks great.

This is how dumb you Kovid Klux Klan members are. You think insulting Biden upsets me? I don't like Biden either and before you move on to insulting Harris, let me save you the time. I dislike her even more.. Once again, in case you missed the memo... In my eyes both parties are no good.. I'm only here to antagonize you inbreds over your lord and savior Donald Tchump and clearly I'm doing a fine job... 😂

Last edited:
This is how dumb you Kovid Klux Klan members are. You think insulting Biden upsets me? I don't like Biden either and before you move on to insulting Harris, let me save you the time. I dislike her even more.. Once again, in case you missed the memo... In my eyes both parties are no good.. I'm only here to antagonize you inbreds over your lord and savior Donald Tchump and clearly I'm doing a fine job... 😂

There's no memo. Your shit is easy to understand.

Glad you're enjoying his videos... Only if you had ears to hear and eyes to see. So that you don't end up on the wrong side of history like so many of your kind before you...

I do enjoy Calypso Louie's speeches and have watched numerous ones in their entirety. That - as if you haven't guessed already - is why I so quickly picked up on your narcissism.... that is, the belief that you are deserving of special status with a complete lack of empathy for others. Others are devils on the wrong side of history by virtue of their skin color.

I do enjoy Calypso Louie's speeches and have watched numerous ones in their entirety. That - as if you haven't guessed already - is why I so quickly picked up on your narcissism.... that is, the belief that you are deserving of special status with a complete lack of empathy for others. Others are devils on the wrong side of history by virtue of their skin color.

"I do enjoy Calypso Louie's speeches and have watched numerous ones in their entirety."

I see you ascribe to Sun Tzu's philosophy to "know your enemy".

Although i have to say you have me all wrong. 1. I only lack empathy towards those that have a history of lacking empathy towards others. 2. Devils come in all shapes, sizes, and complexions. I do not base that on one's skin color but rather ones words and actions. Individually and as a whole.

"I do enjoy Calypso Louie's speeches and have watched numerous ones in their entirety."

I see you ascribe to Sun Tzu's philosophy to "know your enemy".

Although i have to say you have me all wrong. 1. I only lack empathy towards those that have a history of lacking empathy towards others. 2. Devils come in all shapes, sizes, and complexions. I do not base that on one's skin color but rather ones words and actions. Individually and as a whole.

You are trying to serpentine and corkscrew around your racism by claiming that you judge others by the actions of their race as a whole and therefore not judging them by their race - making you a Dante's Inferno character - no longer merely sinning, but fully becoming the sin itself.

You are trying to serpentine and corkscrew around your racism by claiming that you judge others by the actions of their race as a whole and therefore not judging them by their race - making you a Dante's Inferno character - no longer merely sinning, but fully becoming the sin itself.

History has judged your race as a whole. I don't need to. Furthermore I doubt very seriously you can define the word "Sin" let alone properly apply it to who have and haven't sinned.

Last edited:
History has judged your race as a whole. I don't need to. Furthermore I doubt very seriously you can define the word "Sin" let alone properly apply it to have and haven't sinned.

History has judged your race as a whole.... The hate and self-sanctimony of Calypso Louie.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT