ADVERTISEMENT

All MPSSAA winter and spring sports have been suspended indefinitely

I have been waiting for you to post this vid. The cops were arresting that sonuvabitch because he had a warrant out on his ass. He had already been found guilty of previously pulling a gun on people in bar. He had a knife.... He had resisted arrest and had been tasered.... He ignored demands to stop and was reaching in his car....

The police have had targets on their backs now for weeks. I have posted my issues with the laws today... but.... damn... cops were even ambushed in MD just the other day. Personally, I am sick of this shit. Black males between 15 and 35 make up less than 3% of the population but committed 52 percent of homicides between 1980 and 2008.

For the record.... here is what happens when someone resists arrest and gets to their car:
You'll never convince a trump hater or white racist in disguise that they are wrong, even with facts. There is a reason why bleeding heart liberals claim to feel so bad for the black man, but it doesn't matter what it is or why. You are right about the disproportionate number of crimes committed by black men who then have altercations with police compared to white men but those are just facts. There are more white unarmed men shot by police then black men, even though they are involved in far less crimes. Those dam facts again. Keep trying Lag even the silent majority who wouldn't say they support your intelligence and fact presentation is on point we do admire your determination. Now the haters can identify themselves by calling me names, telling me I'm a loser, I'm full of shit, and somehow think that their opinion of my viewpoint matters at all. Your viewpoint that I commented on isn't because I need validation or anything it else from you, it's simply a respect and compliment for not backing down for your beliefs.

You'll never convince a trump hater or white racist in disguise that they are wrong, even with facts. There is a reason why bleeding heart liberals claim to feel so bad for the black man, but it doesn't matter what it is or why. You are right about the disproportionate number of crimes committed by black men who then have altercations with police compared to white men but those are just facts. There are more white unarmed men shot by police then black men, even though they are involved in far less crimes. Those dam facts again. Keep trying Lag even the silent majority who wouldn't say they support your intelligence and fact presentation is on point we do admire your determination. Now the haters can identify themselves by calling me names, telling me I'm a loser, I'm full of shit, and somehow think that their opinion of my viewpoint matters at all. Your viewpoint that I commented on isn't because I need validation or anything it else from you, it's simply a respect and compliment for not backing down for your beliefs.

On a Macro scale you devils are responsible for the rape, thievery, and murder of entire nations. Then you want to talk about the black crime rate LMAO. You devils create hopeless situations then blame the victims for their circumstance... "cast out the beam out of thine own eye;" The only ones you're convincing is yourselves. Which doesn't matter because history proves that inevitably you'll be on the losing end...

The Marxists have sold the idea to minorities that this country was built on the backs of their labor, as if I didn't see my 85 year old grandmother walking behind a plow.... or I didn't see the coal dust on my grandfather's clothes from a day in the mine.

Two generations of bullshit being troweled out in our educational system has convinced some.... but I'm too old and have seen too much. Sadly, I am now seeing racial murders and violence begin to pile up:

Tysheem Walters III murders father and daughter:
https://www.wbtv.com/2020/08/26/its...r-husband-daughter-shot-killed-georgetown-co/

Marquise Arsomani fires on Trump supporters in drive-by:
https://www.wbtv.com/2020/08/25/man-accused-firing-gun-near-trump-supporters-gathering-fort-mill/

Reactions: RedPride97
On a Macro scale you devils are responsible for the rape, thievery, and murder of entire nations. Then you want to talk about the black crime rate LMAO. You devils create hopeless situations then blame the victims for their circumstance... "cast out the beam out of thine own eye;" The only ones you're convincing is yourselves. Which doesn't matter because history proves that inevitably you'll be on the losing end...

The cannibals and genocidal tribes have been cleared from this land. You are here because of the sacrifice and generosity of those whom you hate. You have declared yourself to be your own god who condemns your benefactors and forgives mobs and murderers - declaring them victims for their circumstance.

black lives matter - when they are shot by white cops...otherwise not so much. black lives matter - except when they are exterminating 50% of their babies...You do realize you and all your people are welcome to go back to africa anytime you want, nobody is keeping you in this shithole you have created.

black lives matter - when they are shot by white cops...otherwise not so much. black lives matter - except when they are exterminating 50% of their babies...You do realize you and all your people are welcome to go back to africa anytime you want, nobody is keeping you in this shithole you have created.

And you're welcome to go back to your cave in the Caucasus Mountains. There you won't have to wear a mask or social distance.

And you're welcome to go back to your cave in the Caucasus Mountains. There you won't have to wear a mask or social distance.
thanks but i wear a mask everywhere so i don't ever have to breathe the same air as people like you. maybe the white college educated suburban housewives buy into your victim mentality but when you are an underachiever and outperformed by all your white counterparts you aren't a victim, you are just lazy.

thanks but i wear a mask everywhere so i don't ever have to breathe the same air as people like you. maybe the white college educated suburban housewives buy into your victim mentality but when you are an underachiever and outperformed by all your white counterparts you aren't a victim, you are just lazy.

I didn't know they made masks for beasts. And a devil talking about someone being lazy. That's a good laugh..

Last edited:
Anyone living in this country right now is so very lucky to be in the greatest place, at the greatest time, in the history of mankind. Let's keep what we have. The evil of envy and the lure of power will always be with us.... still... I hope there are enough of us that want to stay the course by removing the lockdowns and resisting the mobs.

These last few months have been but a small taste of what many people around the world have lived with all their lives.... violence and a government trying to control every aspect of daily life..... where you can go... what you can wear.... if you can earn a living.... and all to support an educational system that has ceased to function.

Demand your life back.... while you still can.

Black Lives Matter only when its a white man pulling the trigger. Racist shit.
Don't be surprised when more facts come out and once again the initial outrage will end up getting lost in all the racist bs. There's always more to the story and facts that the poor little victims of the world just choose to ignore.

I think it's time to bury this thread. Before that happens I will add one final thought to this thread. I challenge anyone of any race, gender or background to go to any other country and have the opportunities to live the type of life they have in the United States.

We have our share of issues (largely brought on by far too much misinformation and ability to access it and also how spoiled we've become in many ways) but most of the world would love to live here and have the freedoms and possibilities that we do.

I will always feel indebted to those who went before me and gave or risked their lives to give me the opportunity to live the way I have. Nobody should ever forget that.

I haven't traveled out of the US so my opinion may not be fully informed but I love our country and I am proud to be a US citizen.

"It's not the police who need to be retrained, it's the public. We have grown into a mouthy, mobile phone wielding, vulgar, uncivil society with no personal responsibility and the attitude of 'it's the other person's fault, you owe me'. A society where children grow up with no boundaries or knowledge or concern for civil society and personal responsibility.
When an officer says "Put your hands up," then put your hands up! Don't reach for something in your pocket, your lap, your seat. There's plenty of reason for a police officer to feel threatened, there have been multiple assaults and ambushes on police officers lately. Comply with requests from the officer, have your day in court. Don't mouth off, or fight, or refuse to comply... that escalates the situation.
Police officers are our sons and daughters, fathers and mothers, brothers and sisters. They're black, white, brown, all colors, all ethnicities, all faiths, male and female, they are us. They see the worst side of humanity... the raped children, the bloody mangled bodies of traffic victims, the bruised and battered victims of domestic violence, homicide victims, body parts... day after day.
They work holidays while we have festive meals with our families. They miss school events with their kids, birthdays, anniversaries, all those special occasions that we take for granted. They work in all types of weather, under dangerous conditions, for relatively low pay.
They have extensive training, but they are human. When there are numerous attacks on them, they become hyper vigilant for a reason, they have become targets. When a police officer encounters any person... any person, whether at a traffic stop, a street confrontation, an arrest, whatever... that situation has the potential to become life threatening. You, Mr & Mrs/Miss Civilian, also have the responsibility of keeping the situation from getting out of control.
Many law enforcement officers are Veterans. They've been in service to this nation most of their lives, whether on the battlefield or protecting us here at home. They are the only thing that stands between us and anarchy in the streets.
If you want to protect your child, teach them respect."
~ Sheriff David Clarke

I'm glad you posted that TD, I saw that yesterday and thought it was fantastic. Unfortunately many in the media will never let law enforcement give their side of the story.

Nope i judge actions. It just so happens that the ACTIONS of the white race as a whole are those of the devil. If we're being honest which is something your race as a whole has problems with, there's no denying it. Besides, "I have white friends" of good character.
Really? The White Race as a Whole? Go **** Yourself and Your Racist Bullshit...
We Say They and You say that's Racist.... Nobody said Black people were they, how about they that can't follow the law, how about those that Resist Arrest, How about those that can't follow simple instructions from a Police Officer, How about they that are in the middle of the street blocking them and not allowing people to move freely, how about those attacking and burning things down?

IDGAF What color "THEY" Are....
All of these Cops in all of these recent cases will be found not guilty

George Floyd was on illegal drugs and resisted til til cops were totally out of energy because when on crazy shit you have all kinds of strength and do many stupid things... Not Guilty

Michael Brown shot by police officer Darren Wilson, No Charges as BLACK D.A. Said There is No way He Could Convict Darren Wilson.

Jacob Blake was wanted with a Warrant, Fought with Police, Resisted Arrest, was Tasered but still went around the car and opened the door to reach in for something but he didn't follow directions and put people in harm, I don't care if he was reaching for a gun, a knife or a Tissue.... He got what he Deserved. NOT GUILTY

Ahmaud Arbery ran towards a man that had a gun after they men told them they had called the police and attacked the man trying to take the gun away from him, what do you think he was going to do with that gun if he was able to take it? Yeah I don't Care..... He got What He Deserved NOT GUILTY

Breonna Taylor in March as officers attempted to serve a no-knock warrant on her home during a narcotics investigation. Her boyfriend, Kenneth Walker, fired his gun first striking an officer in the leg. Officers returned fire. killing Breonna Taylor. Not Guilty, Sad for The Girl and Her Family but she was hanging with Shady people that were doing bad things and there's a reason they were at her house in the first place. Cops are NOT GUILTY

Block the road I'm on... I'm hitting the gas and swerving...

This shit that happened in Schellsburg PA This past week, I mean really 57 Black people chanting outside of a house and people are surprised someone got shot? I don't care 57 Black People or 57 White People Chanting Shit outside my door, My First Move is to Lock & Load
BLM is a Hate Group, The KKK is a Hate Group.... Let's Be Honest and Call Them Both What They are... HATE GROUP TRASH!!

I can't wait til after The Election and after The White House,Senate and The House Turn All Red...
The Cleanup of these liberal run Cities can start, They Create The Crime, They Spread The Virus...

I will Say it again....
When The Trash Causes Problems and put other people and other people's property at Risk, The Police Should Give a Warning... Wait 5 Minutes and Drop Everyone Still There... Looting? Yeah Drive a Tank down the street when they come back out of the building it will create target practice.

We Say They and You say that's Racist.... Nobody said Black people were they, how about they that can't follow the law, how about those that Resist Arrest, How about those that can't follow simple instructions from a Police Officer, How about they that are in the middle of the street blocking them and not allowing people to move freely, how about those attacking and burning things down?

George Floyd was on illegal drugs and resisted til til cops were totally out of energy because when on crazy shit you have all kinds of strength and do many stupid things... Not Guilty

Michael Brown shot by police officer Darren Wilson, No Charges as BLACK D.A. Said There is No way He Could Convict Darren Wilson.

Jacob Blake was wanted with a Warrant, Fought with Police, Resisted Arrest, was Tasered but still went around the car and opened the door to reach in for something but he didn't follow directions and put people in harm, I don't care if he was reaching for a gun, a knife or a Tissue.... He got what he Deserved. NOT GUILTY

Ahmaud Arbery ran towards a man that had a gun after they men told them they had called the police and attacked the man trying to take the gun away from him, what do you think he was going to do with that gun if he was able to take it? Yeah I don't Care..... He got What He Deserved NOT GUILTY

Breonna Taylor in March as officers attempted to serve a no-knock warrant on her home during a narcotics investigation. Her boyfriend, Kenneth Walker, fired his gun first striking an officer in the leg. Officers returned fire. killing Breonna Taylor. Not Guilty, Sad for The Girl and Her Family but she was hanging with Shady people that were doing bad things and there's a reason they were at her house in the first place. Cops are NOT GUILTY

This shit that happened in Schellsburg PA This past week, I mean really 57 Black people chanting outside of a house and people are surprised someone got shot? I don't care 57 Black People or 57 White People Chanting Shit outside my door, My First Move is to Lock & Load
BLM is a Hate Group, The KKK is a Hate Group.... Let's Be Honest and Call Them Both What They are... HATE GROUP TRASH!!

I can't wait til after The Election and after The White House,Senate and The House Turn All Red...
The Cleanup of these liberal run Cities can start, They Create The Crime, They Spread The Virus...

I will Say it again....
When The Trash Causes Problems and put other people and other people's property at Risk, The Police Should Give a Warning... Wait 5 Minutes and Drop Everyone Still There... Looting? Yeah Drive a Tank down the street when they come back out of the building it will create target practice.
One of the best posts ever!

Reactions: bigdawgrefwmd

I will Say it again....

Your people as a "whole" are the real virus. I'm enjoying watching your world crumble in real time...😂

Your people as a "whole" are the real virus. I'm enjoying watching your world crumble in real time...😂
Crumble? We are doing just fine, my people are the Patriots that are cleaning up Our Streets.
My People are the ones that want to go back to work, open all of the businesses and Schools and go back to Normal from this Chinese Hoax. My People are the ones I'm out with 3-4 nights a week and they are Black and White and they want Liberalism to end.
I still don't follow what you mean by crumble in real time???? if you're happy that dirt bags are out in the streets killing others for your entertainment or looting and rioting, in the end they are hurting their own people and communities with help from Antifa a Racist Hate Group that is being paid.
or if You mean The Election, I think You already know whats coming in November

Write This Down And Put it in Your Wallet.... TRUMP 319 other than that after the ass kicking if you want to come back afterwards and start the next civil war let me know when Your liberal buddies have their steak knives and dildo's ready

If you can't see then you're not worth the time explaining. As far as the next civil war with you. I have nothing to prove. I'm completely satisfied in knowing that you have to feel like an internet tough guy to get your point across. Violence in the streets, more plagues, hurricanes, earthquakes, tornados. More fire more fire!!! Your world is falling and you and people like you are to prideful to realize it until its too late.

Last edited:
New CDC report shows 94% of COVID-19 deaths in US had contributing conditions

As I said back in March (which is well documented here on this thread) - isolate and protect the vulnerable. Let children live their lives. Embarrassing.

• Love
Almost 75% of black kids are born to a home with no father. 1/3 of black kids don't graduate from high school. 94% of blacks are killed by other blacks. All this, but the white man is the problem??

Almost 75% of black kids are born to a home with no father. 1/3 of black kids don't graduate from high school. 94% of blacks are killed by other blacks. All this, but the white man is the problem??

Roughly 84% of white murder victims were killed by other whites. What's your point Captain Obvious? I guess I have to now explain to your Neanderthal brain that crimes are committed within communities and who you most often come in contact with.. Blacks kill blacks whites kill whites chinese kill chinese germans kill germans.. You got to do better than that.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Roughly 84% of white murder victims were killed by other whites. What's your point Captain Obvious? I guess I have to now explain to your Neanderthal brain that crimes are committed within communities and who you most often come in contact with.. Blacks kill blacks whites kill whites chinese kill chinese germans kill germans.. You got to do better than that.

Whites aren't blaming blacks. Blacks create their own mess, then wanna claim victimhood and blame whitey. Baby daddy culture is not a good recipe for success.

Reactions: RedPride97
Whites aren't blaming blacks. Blacks create their own mess, then wanna claim victimhood and blame whitey. Baby daddy culture is not a good recipe for success.

Sure they are. You're doing it now... What you fail to realize is that your race created the mess that the rest of the world has to deal with. Please don't make me explain how. If its not obvious then do some unbiased research and soul searching.

Sure they are. You're doing it now... What you fail to realize is that your race created the mess that the rest of the world has to deal with. Please don't make me explain how. If its not obvious then do some unbiased research and soul searching.
It's a shame you go thru life with that huge chip on your shoulder. I hope you can find some peace!!

your race created the mess......

Begone Satan....

"We cast you out unclean spirit! The power of Christ compels you!"

Just to clarify - The pejorative use of the term 'Black on black crime' is not about race. Black people dont kill other black people because they're black.

Just to clarify - The pejorative use of the term 'Black on black crime' is not about race. Black people dont kill other black people because they're black.

Black people dont kill other black people because they're black.

Now that's what I call truth to power...... David Dorn was murdered for the thrill of it because he was in the way.

Then, there is 5 yr. old Cannon Hinnat or Nickolas Wall and his stepdaughter Laura.... or even the guy bricked in Baltimore. I guess they just happened to be of the same race in the wrong place at the wrong time.

On the other hand, this guy Jacob Blake had sexually assaulted a woman while her child was in bed beside her (I guess his name is now on pro helmets because Harvey Weinstein's name is too large to fit)....

So, let's see..... Blake ignored a restraining order and his victim called the police. The police tried to arrest him.... he resisted and was hit twice with a taser.... he had a large hook knife. He was shot leaning into a vehicle..... (getting away??? about to murder the children???) Shot because he was black?

Last edited:
New CDC report shows 94% of COVID-19 deaths in US had contributing conditions

As I said back in March (which is well documented here on this thread) - isolate and protect the vulnerable. Let children live their lives. Embarrassing.

The gentleman said in the video that anyone that shares that misleading information to try and minimize covid "should be viewed as a completely unreliable source" but we already knew that from reading Helmick's previous posts. 😂 This is why people can't take people like you, littledawg, lags serious.

Last edited:
  • Haha

The gentleman said in the video that anyone that shares that misleading information to try and minimize covid "should be viewed as a completely unreliable source" but we already knew that from reading Helmick's previous posts. 😂 This is why people can't take people like you, littledawg, lags serious.

Saayyy.... fella..... mince much.... bet ole twinkle toes there loves 'touchy' football and was a 'wide receiver'.....

Anyhow, we all can read. Only a few over 9 thousand died having the Kung flu as the sole cause of death. All others had a comorbidity. In fact, more than one. Virtually all were old.... most crammed into nursing homes to die. None of this is a surprise. The CDC started to pump up the death counts back in April with its 'presumed' death counts of the Kung flu. These final numbers are what they are. They shed light on the old and the already sick, most with only 6 months to live anyhow.

It changes nothing. Just like positive tests, including antibodies, are all listed as new cases.... even the same person who was tested multiple times. Folks are sick of it. Sick of the lies and sick of the lockdowns.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT