ADVERTISEMENT

All MPSSAA winter and spring sports have been suspended indefinitely

Cop shoots a dog inside a fence because he couldn't control his K9. That dog was obviously threatening and rioting, so the shooting is justified I guess.

With a $4 trillion deficit just this year we now have to dig into our pockets to pay for a funeral for Trump's brother. But why change now? The Grifter in Thief has already taken hundreds of millions golfing, why should he pay for anything?
https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2020/08/21/...-service/index.html?__twitter_impression=true

All Presidents have their perks. I didn't mind the cost of Obama's vacations when he flew his Wookiee wife and her voluminous staff on separate planes to Hawaii. After all, with the weight of her fat ass they would have had to reduce the amount of fuel for Air Force One to get off the ground and they wouldn't have enough fuel to make it. In fact, I understand the reason she kept double Melania's staff is to balance out the weight on the plane she did take.

118401302_961934140993381_3756298008320070878_n.jpg

I'm over here in the mountains of WV. Today teachers start back and student athletes are in their second week of practice with hopes of having some type of fall sports season.

I want to go back to work and on the conversations I have with students and their parents many want at least the chance to give things like school and sports a try. Some do not and they too are given a choice to sit out their season or opt for virtual learning.

At some point, using responsible behavior, you need to have a choice to attempt to move forward for the sake of the good of your community and society in general. I have always been proud of being from and living in WV but I like that they are at least attempting to give people a chance to move forward. You do two things in life you move forward and make progress or you move backward and lose progress, nobody ever stays the same.

We can do "What ifs?????" All day long and in school systems we spend way to much time on the what ifs? I spent almost all of my staff development the last few years on the what if's of school shootings, sexual harassment, bullying, cyber security etc. A constant culture of fear that prohibits teachers from doing what we are supposed to do... plan and prepare lessons, ideas and activities that challenge students to become responsible, productive members of society.

It's time to give our students and their families the choice to move forward with personal responsibility for the path you choose.

Reactions: RedPride97
I'm over here in the mountains of WV. Today teachers start back and student athletes are in their second week of practice with hopes of having some type of fall sports season.

I want to go back to work and on the conversations I have with students and their parents many want at least the chance to give things like school and sports a try. Some do not and they too are given a choice to sit out their season or opt for virtual learning.

At some point, using responsible behavior, you need to have a choice to attempt to move forward for the sake of the good of your community and society in general. I have always been proud of being from and living in WV but I like that they are at least attempting to give people a chance to move forward. You do two things in life you move forward and make progress or you move backward and lose progress, nobody ever stays the same.

We can do "What ifs?????" All day long and in school systems we spend way to much time on the what ifs? I spent almost all of my staff development the last few years on the what if's of school shootings, sexual harassment, bullying, cyber security etc. A constant culture of fear that prohibits teachers from doing what we are supposed to do... plan and prepare lessons, ideas and activities that challenge students to become responsible, productive members of society.

It's time to give our students and their families the choice to move forward with personal responsibility for the path you choose.

The problem with moving forward isn't that you jeopardize yourself but you jeopardize the rest of society. I don't need to list all the examples of covid spikes after states, bars, restaurants and even schools reopened too fast and too soon only to be shut down again. If you guys are so eager to contract covid and pass it around then create a controlled environment like the NBA bubble except people can come in but no one can leave. We can use you guys for lab rats instead of our kids and let Darwinism take over.

Last edited:

Everybody that lives in either Allegany or Garrett County knows there isn't a Kung flu crisis there.... For ****s sake.... there isn't even a problem. Those who claim such and live in those counties are a bunch of self centered, selfish shits who have personal political reasons to post such complete horseshit.

The problem with moving forward isn't that you jeopardize yourself but you jeopardize the rest of society. I don't need to list all the examples of covid spikes after states, bars, restaurants and even schools reopened too fast and too soon only to be shut down again. If you guys are so eager to contract covid and pass it around then create a controlled environment like the NBA bubble except people can come in but no one can leave. We can use you guys for lab rats instead of our kids and let Darwinism take over.

jeopardize the rest of society.

Here's a clue: you don't have a society up there now. The one thing you did have was at least an attempt at educating your children and providing them with dedicated sports programs. Now, you're a drive-by... ever increasing.... drug infestation that tortures its children.

Reactions: RedPride97
jeopardize the rest of society.

Here's a clue: you don't have a society up there now. The one thing you did have was at least an attempt at educating your children and providing them with dedicated sports programs. Now, you're a drive-by... ever increasing.... drug infestation that tortures its children.

We don't rely on schools to babysit our children. My wife homeschools. My son is perfectly fine with having virtual classes at WVU. I say to people who don't like to follow the rules of having to wear a mask and practicing social distancing to "go back to where they came from" if they don't like the good ole USA!

We don't rely on schools to babysit our children. My wife homeschools. My son is perfectly fine with having virtual classes at WVU. I say to people who don't like to follow the rules of having to wear a mask and practicing social distancing to "go back to where they came from" if they don't like the good ole USA!

To those that demand children stay home for a year or more with virtual learning and no activities "stay the **** home" if you don't like the good ole USA. Cough, Cough. Sorry, I forgot my mask today.

Or as the mayor of Philadelphia said when he walked hand in hand with protesters back in early June, "Some things are worth the risk." He got that right. Children are worth the risk.

To those that demand children stay home for a year or more with virtual learning and no activities "stay the **** home" if you don't like the good ole USA. Cough, Cough. Sorry, I forgot my mask today.

Or as the mayor of Philadelphia said when he walked hand in hand with protesters back in early June, "Some things are worth the risk." He got that right. Children are worth the risk.

You, lag and the rest of the tin foil hat society have been screaming the sky is falling, the world is ending, society will starve due to food shortages, yada yada yada.. Here's a clue no one was listening to your alarmist spew then nor are they listening now. You guys should spend less time trying to convince rational people to be irrational. And more time trying to convince lags to spend some of his millions and to lend you some of his ingenuity in the creation of your Covid Cesspool Bubble. Since he's the wisest and wealthiest person in all 50 states and the District of Columbia it shouldn't be a problem

You, lag and the rest of the tin foil hat society have been screaming the sky is falling, the world is ending, society will starve due to food shortages, yada yada yada.. Here's a clue no one was listening to your alarmist spew then nor are they listening now. You guys should spend less time trying to convince rational people to be irrational. And more time trying to convince lags to spend some of his millions and to lend you some of his ingenuity in the creation of your Covid Cesspool Bubble. Since he's the wisest and wealthiest person in all 50 states and the District of Columbia it shouldn't be a problem

This from a guy who rags on FH for avoiding challenges on the schedule. Talk about a coward. If WWII was fought with soldiers like you we all be speaking German about now. Grow a spine. The homicide rate in Maryland is still larger than COVID deaths for people under age 65. But I see that does not worry you. Selective Fears chosen for you. Enjoy.

It's not my job to protect you and your family from COVID. It's your job. If you don't like the way people like Lag and myself handle COVID your problem is solved by staying home. I've got my grand kids in private school and playing youth athletics this fall. Not what we wanted but gotta make due with what is available. At least we realize what's important and worth a tiny risk.

Oh my god, someone might die. COVID is not a disease, it's a cure for the planet. Death is a part of life. While I don't take massive risks, I don't hide in the basement from something for the most part that takes the life of the sick and the elderly. It sucks, but that's life. Protect those people instead of locking up children like I said back in March.

This from a guy who rags on FH for avoiding challenges on the schedule. Talk about a coward. If WWII was fought with soldiers like you we all be speaking German about now. Grow a spine. The homicide rate in Maryland is still larger than COVID deaths for people under age 65. But I see that does not worry you. Selective Fears chosen for you. Enjoy.

It's not my job to protect you and your family from COVID. It's your job. If you don't like the way people like Lag and myself handle COVID your problem is solved by staying home. I've got my grand kids in private school and playing youth athletics this fall. Not what we wanted but gotta make due with what is available. At least we realize what's important and worth a tiny risk.

Oh my god, someone might die. COVID is not a disease, it's a cure for the planet. Death is a part of life. While I don't take massive risks, I don't hide in the basement from something for the most part that takes the life of the sick and the elderly. It sucks, but that's life. Protect those people instead of locking up children like I said back in March.

You also said the sky is falling, the world is ending, food shortages, societal breakdown due to covid, people taking to the streets because of starvation. According to your judgment a certain FH athlete was going to have multiple SEC offers. That never materialized. You used multiple excuses throughout the years as to why FH ducked competition that didn't make a bit of sense. Everyone knew you weren't believable when it came to FH's schedule then, and outside of Lags and a few others no one believes what you say now when it comes to covid. Having lags as a wing man should really tell you just how unbelievable and out of touch with reality you are on the covid issue. Justsaying...

Last edited:

As someone who has spent their entire career in public education I will respectfully disagree with you bigsavage. I live in the community I teach in and I see the effects of children not being in school and not be able to participate in things they enjoy and that enrich their lives.

I will be honest with you and tell you I don't study the numbers or watch a lot of news. I do research a few sources that are scientifically based and backed by credible medical research. I have also talked with family members who are family doctors, pediatricians and nurses. They are intelligent, rationale people who are immersed in the health and wellness of our communities. They have opinions that are not politically motivated.

They feel it is time to move forward with responsible behaviors in place. They feel the consequences of young people being away from schools, sports and not being able to socialize may be worse than co-vid itself. They won't deny that there is a risk and that it can be deadly but so can many other things that we are exposed to or engage in ourselves (poor diets, lack of exercise, excessive alcohol and tobacco intake).

You move forward and proceed with caution and if things go well you proceed if not you have the option to go virtual. I'm worried that the far reaching consequences of how we have reacted to co-vid, which won't play out for many years, may be worse than co-vid itself.

As someone who has spent their entire career in public education I will respectfully disagree with you bigsavage. I live in the community I teach in and I see the effects of children not being in school and not be able to participate in things they enjoy and that enrich their lives.

I will be honest with you and tell you I don't study the numbers or watch a lot of news. I do research a few sources that are scientifically based and backed by credible medical research. I have also talked with family members who are family doctors, pediatricians and nurses. They are intelligent, rationale people who are immersed in the health and wellness of our communities. They have opinions that are not politically motivated.

They feel it is time to move forward with responsible behaviors in place. They feel the consequences of young people being away from schools, sports and not being able to socialize may be worse than co-vid itself. They won't deny that there is a risk and that it can be deadly but so can many other things that we are exposed to or engage in ourselves (poor diets, lack of exercise, excessive alcohol and tobacco intake).

You move forward and proceed with caution and if things go well you proceed if not you have the option to go virtual. I'm worried that the far reaching consequences of how we have reacted to co-vid, which won't play out for many years, may be worse than co-vid itself.

Tell that to the 177k that have already died from it and their families. And that's with measures in place. I could only imagine what the numbers would have been like if the professionals had the same mindset as some on this board of going about business as usual. What did people do before there were schools and sports? Idk maybe bake, knit, gardening, hunt, fish, run through the fields, climb trees, parents take the initiative to teach their own children how to read a book instead of relying on some stranger to indoctrinate them? You're right we'll have to respectfully disagree.

Tell that to the 177k that have already died from it and their families. And that's with measures in place. I could only imagine what the numbers would have been like if the professionals had the same mindset as some on this board of going about business as usual. What did people do before there were schools and sports? Idk maybe bake, knit, gardening, hunt, fish, run through the fields, climb trees, parents take the initiative to teach their own children how to read a book instead of relying on some stranger to indoctrinate them? You're right we'll have to respectfully disagree.
You just don't want this to end you ain't no savage you obviously like being controlled don't ya little fella

Reactions: Lagmeister

What's with all the fake concern, given the lack of diversity in the population of Allegany and Garrett counties is like watching the devil. You leg-hump a number of 177k as though folks are too stupid to know that virtually nobody in WMD has died or even gotten sick from the Kung flu. I guess you think devil folks are both evil and stupid.

Last edited:
You just don't want this to end you ain't no savage you obviously like being controlled don't ya little fella

Clearly i want it to end thats why i try an adhere to the guidlines set forth. Its numb nuts like yourself that don't wear masks dont wash your hands go to the beach and throw covid parties thats keeping this thing going. If there was any type of presidential leadership it would have ended months ago. How dumb are you really?

What's with all the fake concern, given the lack of diversity in the population of Allegany and Garrett counties is like watching the devil. You leg-hump a number of 177k as though folks are too stupid to know that virtually nobody in WMD has died or even gotten sick from the Kung flu. I guess you think devil folks are both evil and stupid.

Yeah um i guess you're not as smart as you think you are.. I don't live in Allegany or Garrett county. As far as no one dying. I did have a co-worker die from it. But hey i guess when you can create your own reality as it suits your purpose anything can be fake news.

Last edited:
Clearly i want it to end thats why i try an adhere to the guidlines set forth. Its numb nuts like yourself that don't wear masks dont wash your hands go to the beach and throw covid parties thats keeping this thing going. If there was any type of presidential leadership it would have ended months ago. How dumb are you really?

You forgot to mention going to protests. Selective Fear Syndrome. Grow a spine.

You forgot to mention going to protests. Selective Fear Syndrome. Grow a spine.

Protesting to save lives is much different than your right to leisurely activities. Leave it to you to draw false equivalencies. I guess i'll grow a spine as soon as you grow a conscience...

Protesting to save lives is much different than your right to leisurely activities. Leave it to you to draw false equivalencies. I guess i'll grow a spine as soon as you grow a conscience...

Protesting to save lives is much different...

Yeah um i guess you're not as smart as you think you are.. I don't live in Allegany or Garrett county. As far as no one dying. I did have a co-worker die from it. But hey i guess when you can create your own reality as it suits your purpose anything can be fake news.

I don't live in Allegany or Garrett county

I never suggested you did....

You accused Helmick, who does live up there, is...

...like watching the devil

Later, I posted:

Here's a clue: you don't have a society up there now.

You jumped in as though you did....

We don't rely on schools to babysit our children.

And then there is Denver the other day....
More about....

Protesting to save lives is much different...

I don't live in Allegany or Garrett county

I never suggested you did....

Later, I posted:

Here's a clue: you don't have a society up there now.

You jumped in as though you did....

We don't rely on schools to babysit our children.

Not just Helmick but any and every other devil who may or may not live in western maryland that's discussing other races who may or may not live in western maryland. Point is you made it about and limited to western maryland.

Here's a clue... The world doesn't revolve around western maryland.

Not just Helmick but any and every other devil who may or may not live in western maryland that's discussing other races who may or may not live in western maryland. Point is you made it about and limited to western maryland.

Here's a clue... The world doesn't revolve around western maryland.

Not just Helmick but any and every other devil who may or may not live in western maryland

Racism is taught. Some people are born evil..... in this case, sounds very much like you come from the flock of Calypso Louie and all his 'devil this' and 'devil that' shit.

Last edited:
Not just Helmick but any and every other devil who may or may not live in western maryland

Racism is taught. Some people are born evil..... in this case, sounds very much like you come from the flock of Calypso Louie and all his 'devil this' and 'devil that' shit.

The best teacher is experience.. I'm very observant...

Ok look little fella i wear my mask and as far as the beach nope ain't never seen the ocean don't really care to covid party nope just putting in 50 hrs a week on the job little bit of fishing some 4 wheeling. Just can't stand you cocksuckers who think you can shame people into believing your bullshit. Stick your mask up your ass and go wash your filthy hands you ****ing mutt

I'm not a political person but in no way are these protests about saving lives. If that were the case they would be protesting in the streets of nearly every major city about all the black lives ruthlessly taken EACH DAY by other members of the black community. They would also be protesting about gang-related violence, broken homes, fatherless families and rampant drug use too.

Before I am labeled a racist the last sentence also applies to all the Whites, Mexicans, Asians who take zero personal responsibility for any of their actions and use everyone else and every possible excuse to justify their irresponsible behavior. It's easier to blame others then to take a hard, long look at why you have the problems you do.

By the way bigsavage I propose choice. You choose to go to school or you choose to go virtual and then you accept the consequences of your decision.

Reactions: Lagmeister
I'm not a political person but in no way are these protests about saving lives. If that were the case they would be protesting in the streets of nearly every major city about all the black lives ruthlessly taken EACH DAY by other members of the black community. They would also be protesting about gang-related violence, broken homes, fatherless families and rampant drug use too.

Before I am labeled a racist the last sentence also applies to all the Whites, Mexicans, Asians who take zero personal responsibility for any of their actions and use everyone else and every possible excuse to justify their irresponsible behavior. It's easier to blame others then to take a hard, long look at why you have the problems you do.

By the way bigsavage I propose choice. You choose to go to school or you choose to go virtual and then you accept the consequences of your decision.

Just because they don't protest the issues YOU deem acceptable doesn't mean their protest isn't about saving lives. I don't need to waste my time explaining to you why they protest. I figure explaining those notions are a lost cause with you. Once again respectfully disagree...

Last edited:
A person that sees the devil in others skin color is not observant, but inherently evil.

Nope i judge actions. It just so happens that the ACTIONS of the white race as a whole are those of the devil. If we're being honest which is something your race as a whole has problems with, there's no denying it. Besides, "I have white friends" of good character.

Just because they don't protest the issues YOU deem acceptable doesn't mean their protest isn't about saving lives. I don't need to waste my time explaining to you why they protest. I figure explaining those notions are a lost cause with you. Once again respectfully disagree...

I am being sincere when I say please tell me why people (not just black lives matter) are protesting? Please also tell my why protesters deem it important to burn, loot and destroy the very neighborhoods they live in?

Before I am labeled as someone who does not understand, I do want to understand and so do many of my black friends who do not agree with how this has been handled.

I am being sincere when I say please tell me why people (not just black lives matter) are protesting? Please also tell my why protesters deem it important to burn, loot and destroy the very neighborhoods they live in?

Before I am labeled as someone who does not understand, I do want to understand and so do many of my black friends who do not agree with how this has been handled.

I am being sincere when I ask, have you not been watching the news? After all that's been going on with the protests over the last few months. We just had another shooting of an unarmed black man in Kenosha Wisconsin. 7 shots fired into his back. To answer your question people are protesting the state sanctioned murder of blacks at the hands of RACE SOLDIERS in uniform. Its not just blacks either its happens to all walks of life. I think people are protesting because they have grown tired of the abuse of power by those in uniform without any form of justice or accountability. When a black murders another black. They go to prison. If you or I murder someone else we go to prison. When Cops do it they get a paid vacation. People have grown tired of this gross injustice.

Now as far as your looting, burning and destroying comment goes. Maybe what you don't realize is that their are fringe elements on both sides that are taking advantage of the situation to further their agenda. I've posted articles where WHITE Supremacists are inciting riots. You have various groups and agent provocateurs that have nothing to do with the peaceful protests, using this as an opportunity to further their cause, whatever that may be. What I find intriguing is that people are quick to say "all cops" aren't bad, but then label all protesters as criminals, looters, and arsonists. This is the hypocrisy that I speak of from a certain group of people. To play devils advocate though, people looted, burned and destroyed during the Boston Tea Party and that act of defiance is celebrated and taught in our society. I can't fault someone who acts out when all other options have failed. I don't think I can a more fitting quote to answer your questions than the one by Dr. King.

“And I must say tonight that a riot is the language of the unheard. And what is it America has failed to hear? ... It has failed to hear that the promises of freedom and justice have not been met. And it has failed to hear that large segments of white society are more concerned about tranquility and the status quo than about justice and humanity.” ― Martin Luther King Jr.

Last edited:

I am being sincere when I ask, have you not been watching the news? After all that's been going on with the protests over the last few months. We just had another shooting of an unarmed black man in Kenosha Wisconsin. 7 shots fired into his back. To answer your question people are protesting the state sanctioned murder of blacks at the hands of RACE SOLDIERS in uniform. Its not just blacks either its happens to all walks of life. I think people are protesting because they have grown tired of the abuse of power by those in uniform without any form of justice or accountability. When a black murders another black. They go to prison. If you or I murder someone else we go to prison. When the Cops do it they get a paid vacation. People are tired of injustice.

Now as far as your looting, burning and destroying comment goes. Maybe what you don't realize is that their are fringe elements on both sides that are taking advantage of the situation to further their agenda. I've posted articles where WHITE Supremacists are inciting riots. You have various groups and agent provocateurs that have nothing to do with peaceful using this as an opportunity to further their cause, whatever that maybe. What I find intriguing is that people are quick to say "all cops" aren't bad, but then label all protesters as criminals, looters, and arsonists. To play devils advocate though, people looted, burned and destroyed during the Boston Tea Party and that act of defiance is celebrated and taught. I can't fault someone who acts out when all other options have failed.

“And I must say tonight that a riot is the language of the unheard. And what is it America has failed to hear? ... It has failed to hear that the promises of freedom and justice have not been met. And it has failed to hear that large segments of white society are more concerned about tranquility and the status quo than about justice and humanity.” ― Martin Luther King Jr.

I have been waiting for you to post this vid. The cops were arresting that sonuvabitch because he had a warrant out on his ass. He had already been found guilty of previously pulling a gun on people in bar. He had a knife.... He had resisted arrest and had been tasered.... He ignored demands to stop and was reaching in his car....

The police have had targets on their backs now for weeks. I have posted my issues with the laws today... but.... damn... cops were even ambushed in MD just the other day. Personally, I am sick of this shit. Black males between 15 and 35 make up less than 3% of the population but committed 52 percent of homicides between 1980 and 2008.

For the record.... here is what happens when someone resists arrest and gets to their car:

Last edited:
I have been waiting for you to post this vid. The cops were arresting that sonuvabitch because he had a warrant out on his ass. He had already been found guilty of previously pulling a gun on people in bar. He had a knife.... He had resisted arrest and had been tasered.... He ignored demands to stop and was reaching in his car....

The police have had targets on their backs now for weeks. I have posted my issues with the laws today... but.... damn... cops were even ambushed in MD just the other day.

For the record.... here is what happens when someone resists arrest and gets to their car:

Right black people are the only race of people guilty of being the murder victim. You couldn't help from being a devil could you? There's nothing left for us to discuss. Some people are just hellbent on falling on the wrong side of history and you're one of them.

Right black people are the only race of people guilty of being the murder victim. You couldn't help from being a devil could you? There's nothing left for us to discuss. Some people are just hellbent on falling on the wrong side of history and you're one of them.

I was adding this during your post:

Black males between 15 and 35 make up less than 3% of the population but committed 52 percent of homicides between 1980 and 2008.

I was adding this during your post:

Black males between 15 and 35 make up less than 3% of the population but committed 52 percent of homicides between 1980 and 2008.

This is my last repsonse to you because your just a waste of time and energy. The only thing you'll learn from is destruction. So I'll let fate take its course after this. That said, to address your statement above, I'll say, some people see the effects and ignore the cause(you being one of them). Others see the cause and try to understand its relation to the effect. Thus by understanding the cause they can treat the effect. Instead of blaming it. Those people are the truly enlightened ones.

This is my last repsonse to you because your just a waste of time and energy. The only thing you'll learn from is destruction. So I'll let fate take its course after this. That said, to address your statement above, I'll say, some people see the effects and ignore the cause(you being one of them). Others see the cause and try to understand its relation to the effect. Thus by understanding the cause they can treat the effect. Instead of blaming it. Those people are the truly enlightened ones.

Then enlighten yourself. The folks you chose to hate are the only ones who have been willing to put up with your shit. And you say destruction? What a joke. Despite all the compassion and generosity just go ahead and kill yourselves off... what with abortion, drugs and gang killings.

You wanna pick out the devil????? How about the Hispanic cartels that line their pockets with the drug money you provide them. You just continue to kill yourselves off while the Hispanic - the God fearing and hard working ones - are the largest growing minority in this country. You think they will ultimately put up with your shit?

Sure.... Sure... you got the devils picked out. Todd Helmick and folks like him are the devils according to you. Well, anybody that has been in this forum for any length of time knows the quality person Todd is. They also know what you have exposed yourself to be.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT