ADVERTISEMENT

Campers vs Wildcats

They keep going back and forth between 2A and 3A and it has killed Oakdale. The year they went up to 3A they beat Walkersville by 30 points and Walkersville played Patuxent, who Oakdale scrimmaged and killed, for the 2A state championship. Oakdale would have won 2A that year. Then last year they were moved back down to 2A and beat Linganore pretty easily. Then saw Linganore win the 3A championship. Oakdale probably would have 2 state championships if not for timing of being moved back and forth between 2A and 3A. 2A West currently is much tougher than 3A West.

Last edited:
They keep going back and forth and it has killed Oakdale. The year they went up to 3A they beat Walkersville by 30 points and Walkersville played Patuxent, who Oakdale scrimmaged and killed, for the 2A state championship. Oakdale would have won 2A that year. Then last year they were moved back down to 2A and beat Linganore pretty easily. Then saw Linganore win the 3A championship. Oakdale would have 2 state championships if not for timing of being moved back and forth. 2A West currently is much tougher than 3A West.

Frederick County is so good at football right now. As mentioned, Linganore won the 3A State Championship last season and was the 3rd best team in the County behind Walkersville and Oakdale. This year Oakdale, Linganore, Tuscarora, Middletown, and possibly Walkersville will all be tough.. Urbana and TJ will have a down season. If you can make it out of Frederick County unscathed, you definitely will be battle tested come playoff time!

Reactions: Wvu21795
Thank you. I normally just read the posts in this forum but when I saw somebody said the QB for Williamsport was EASILY the best QB in Washington or Frederick County, I had to make sure that was rebutted. Oakdale has a great chance of snapping the Damascus win streak in the playoffs if they stay healthy and their QB plays a huge factor for this to happen.
You better hope the game isn't at Damascus...for those of you that have been to Damascus in the playoffs you'll know what I mean.

Reactions: camper21502
You better hope the game isn't at Damascus...for those of you that have been to Damascus in the playoffs you'll know what I mean.

I was at the Walkersville playoff game at Damascus last year and saw the refs pick-up at least 2 flags for 12 men on the field and allowed Damascus to get the game winning score. Oakdale will have the better skill kids this year than Damascus Plus, they are mostly Seniors versus Damascus playing mostly underclassmen.. Damascus will have the bigger line, plus the number one football recruit in the nation for the class of 2020, Bryan Bresee, who by the way should be playing for Urbana. Almost forgot to mention that Damascus will be getting the homecooking if the game is played at their place! If Oakdale is going to do it, this is their year. Nobody is beating Damascus in the following couple of years.

Last edited:
I feel that Williamsport will lose at least three of the following five games. North and South Hagerstown, Alco, Catoctin, and Boonsboro. I watched a little of Williamsport. The QB is a good kid, nice size, good arm, and he can move. Unfortunately, their line play is bad. It seems that someone is taking a play off on almost every snap. I saw plays where linemen were standing around watching the play. Good teams are going to pick up on this and it will become a real problem for Williamsport.

With that said, I think that this week's game is Alco's to lose. To win, Alco needs to cover the receivers on defense, their line will get into the backfield. And not turn the ball over on offense. Alco is quicker, and their line play is head and shoulders better than Williamsport. They just have to keep from shooting themselves in the foot.

Alco by 2 scores, too much Welch. I don't th think Williamsport will have a player like the kid Ridge had, I hope they don't lol. Allegany 41 - Williamsport 27

Hats off to Alco....you guys played a good game. Williamsport needs a new coaching staff. I dont think they scouted out Alco at all and made no adjustments during the game.....absolutely terrible. Feel bad for the kids because there is a lot of talent, but no coaching means undisciplined and unprepared.

Williamsport lost to Century which should be 4-0 and an undefeated Liberty team think both will probably make the playoffs. Starters can play with anyone but little depth. Have played a rough three games, but are improving. Personally think they only lose one more game the rest of the season to South Hagerstown.
You had them winning this game and the way you talked about their QB I thought this team is gonna be tough, they even have a kid committed to Clemson... Alco had their way with them. You really thought Williamsport could be a playoff team???

I guess it’s your interpretation that I’m hiding. I’m the one who has asked you to meet me in person while your the one who seems to be “hiding” from giving a yes or no answer

Reactions: Waggle Pass
Hiding behind a computer screen. Eh Cockring?

At least I know my parents.At least you use the freedom of information act to find your biological parents.

I guess it’s your interpretation that I’m hiding. I’m the one who has asked you to meet me in person while your the one who seems to be “hiding” from giving a yes or no answer
You're the one who acted like predicting football scores is brave, while doing so anonymously. It's not my fault you've set the bar that low.

Hiding behind a computer screen. Eh Cockring?
No,just busy under your mom. Don't worry, though. Your did is filming it so you can watch later... as you bury yourself into hbpASS.

Considering your parents are brother and sister, is it surprising that you know them? You slept in the same bed as them until you were 16 for God's sake.

You're the one who acted like predicting football scores is brave, while doing so anonymously. It's not my fault you've set the bar that low.
I’m not acting like it’s brave. Really this had nothing to with you, camper is the one who responded to my initial score prediction. Someone wants to laugh at my prediction that’s fine but just put your own prediction out there. Fun to see who’s right and who’s wrong not about how “brave” someone is.

No,just busy under your mom. Don't worry, though. Your did is filming it so you can watch later... as you bury yourself into hbpASS.

Considering your parents are brother and sister, is it surprising that you know them? You slept in the same bed as them until you were 16 for God's sake.
Its hbpass2 not hbpass. Use my name if you want but use it right.

I’m not acting like it’s brave. Really this had nothing to with you, camper is the one who responded to my initial score prediction. Someone wants to laugh at my prediction that’s fine but just put your own prediction out there. Fun to see who’s right and who’s wrong not about how “brave” someone is.

Eh get some wrong, get some right. AT LEAST I MAKE PICKS.

Dude, you can't get out of your own words. Work all you want, no one will fall for it. But don't stop with your false bravado. It is entertaining.

Is a "did" a slang term for "dad" for someone who does not know their dad?

Did someone get so embarrassed they had to resort to spellchecking because they had no comeback? Don't worry. Your diddy will use your tears as lubrication while you play 'wipe the weasel.'

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT