ADVERTISEMENT

Alco/FH playoff

So what has changed the past two years that now all of the sudden FH is actually beating Alco in basketball.
Maybe as simple as the game is changing, maybe passing Teddy by a little. It's a shooters game now. It works against lesser teams, but pounding the ball inside and rebounding doesn't always work against a team of shooters. The last 2 years FH has played a more wide open game. Last night FH made its move from mid 3rd to mid 4th taking a tie game and extending its lead to double digits by playing 5 guards for that 8 minute stretch (brilliant move by the way). Alco had no answer.

Congratulations to FH. I just finished watching the game. After that first half, (especially the first period), I didn't think FH had a prayer to win this game. They kept their composure and came out a totally different team in the second half. Once again, congrats boys.

I was there, and if I saw what I thought I saw, when things looked its bleakest for FH it seemed Jabril Daniels refused to let his teammates and for that matter the coaching staff quit. This kid is a true leader. When all heads were down Jabril never lowered his. It's not always about who scores the points. He and Steven Spencer refused to bow down, and their teammates responded. Total team effort.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT