ADVERTISEMENT

Let the chaos begin!!!!!

TDHelmick

Hall of Fame Poster
May 29, 2001
We don't need no stinking quarterback, DEFENSE WINS CHAMPIONSHIPS!
Tomorrow's College Football Playoff Show is going to be ridiculously insane.

407623316_1740764856443635_3227336363497890410_n.jpg

Long shot for the Tide to get in, but if they did, it’d be interesting. Don’t expect it though.

Reactions: ravemwp
We don't need no stinking quarterback, DEFENSE WINS CHAMPIONSHIPS!
Tomorrow's College Football Playoff Show is going to be ridiculously insane.

407623316_1740764856443635_3227336363497890410_n.jpg
1. Michigan
2. Washington
3. Texas
4. Alabama
Sorry brother FSU never played Texas, Alabama or Georgia. The Tide has a better resume. That’s the 4 that deserve it. The best 4 teams in the country in no particular order are
1. Georgia is the best team in the country. They would beat every other team in the country more often then they would be beat by any team

2. Texas. Texas is very good.FSU would not want any part of Texas. They are very strong up front on both sides of the ball.

3. Alabama -never count them out…ever. Milroe is the best player in the country right now.

4. Michigan- solid all the way around. Good QB, strong up front, they can beat anyone. Sorry but FSU can’t. The ACC is weaker than the Big 10, PAC 12 and obviously the SEC. IMHO

Kirby Smart said if someone is sitting in the committee room and doesn’t think Georgia is one of the top 4 teams they are in the wrong profession

1. Michigan
2. Washington
3. Texas
4. Alabama
Sorry brother FSU never played Texas, Alabama or Georgia. The Tide has a better resume. That’s the 4 that deserve it. The best 4 teams in the country in no particular order are
1. Georgia is the best team in the country. They would beat every other team in the country more often then they would be beat by any team

2. Texas. Texas is very good.FSU would not want any part of Texas. They are very strong up front on both sides of the ball.

3. Alabama -never count them out…ever. Milroe is the best player in the country right now.

4. Michigan- solid all the way around. Good QB, strong up front, they can beat anyone. Sorry but FSU can’t. The ACC is weaker than the Big 10, PAC 12 and obviously the SEC. IMHO
I couldn't agree more. I don’t know if it will be, bit totally agree that it should be. If being undefeated is the most important criteria, then where does Liberty fit in. Sorry FSU and UDUB

Last edited:
if they want ratings they’d better put Georgia and Alabama in. Texas and Michigan. There’s the 4 that will get the ratings

Florida state is undefeated but they have one win that is respectable. Alabama has the Georgia and LSU and Texas has Alabama. FSU has zero chance. They had a great year and I respect what they’ve done but schedule matters.

Florida state is undefeated but they have one win that is respectable. Alabama has the Georgia and LSU and Texas has Alabama. FSU has zero chance. They had a great year and I respect what they’ve done but schedule matters.
The SEC’s best nonconference win AS AN ENTIRE CONFERENCE was Kentucky beating Louisville. The SEC just plays each other and then cries about how tough they are.

Texas lost to Oklahoma - losses matter, at least they used to.

All people see today are 40 passes, yards and points. Those who truly know football knows defense matters. DEFENSE WINS CHAMPIONSHIPS. The entire FSU defensive line is a first or second round NFL Draft pick. They can beat anyone when Rodemaker comes back.

Alabama lost to a 6 win Auburn, who got pasted by New Mexico State the week before, if you watched the game.

Must be an alternate universe, where Auburn actually pulled out the win 🤔

The SEC’s best nonconference win AS AN ENTIRE CONFERENCE was Kentucky beating Louisville. The SEC just plays each other and then cries about how tough they are.

Texas lost to Oklahoma - losses matter, at least they used to.

All people see today are 40 passes, yards and points. Those who truly know football knows defense matters. DEFENSE WINS CHAMPIONSHIPS. The entire FSU defensive line is a first or second round NFL Draft pick. They can beat anyone when Rodemaker comes back.

Alabama lost to a 6 win Auburn, who got pasted by New Mexico State the week before, if you watched the game.
A middle of the road Kentucky team beat the number 2 team in the ACC. That kind of proves the point of how weak the ACC was this year doesn’t it?

Reactions: Argox66
If this is an opinion about who is the best team, then Oregon is the best team right now.
Oh wait, that was last week we were told this.
Or maybe it was Georgia the past 5 weeks.

FSU has a very good front 4 and an awesome D. I agree with you. Oregon has an amazing offense. The 4 best teams in this country have both. Alabama lost yes. But they are 4-1 against he top 25. That win yesterday snapped a 29 game winning streak of the best team in college football for the last 3 years. I’ll ask you one question Todd…..if you had to bet on Georgia or Fla st in a head to head and your life depended on it who would u bet on? I know who I would.

I ask that question to everyone on here. If you had to pick the winner of a game against Georgia and FSU who would pick if your life depended on it? I’d pick Georgia

Reactions: Argox66
If FSU starting QB was healthy they’d be in.but he’s not which makes their offense not very good. They score 1 td on an average Louisville team that was set up by a kick return to the 6. Sorry that don’t cut it.

Royal SEC **** Job
I voted Jordan Travis as my Heisman winner when submitting my Heisman Ballot today. I didn't realize he was that important until now.

Texas lost to Oklahoma

honestly, FSU Texas if your life depended on it? I’m going Texas without blinking. FSU can’t score points right now. Texas goes for at Least 24 points.

Juse upped the ante. Oh no you didn't. Lol

FSU has a very good front 4 and an awesome D. I agree with you. Oregon has an amazing offense. The 4 best teams in this country have both. Alabama lost yes. But they are 4-1 against he top 25. That win yesterday snapped a 29 game winning streak of the best team in college football for the last 3 years. I’ll ask you one question Todd…..if you had to bet on Georgia or Fla st in a head to head and your life depended on it who would u bet on? I know who I would.

honestly, FSU Texas if your life depended on it? I’m going Texas without blinking. FSU can’t score points right now. Texas goes for at Least 24 points.
I don't give two ****s about anyone's betting opinion. Last week it was Oregon. The week before Georgia. The week before Ohio State. The entire CFP selection committee ignored the entire season and focused on the last two weeks. LOSING ****ing matters. Always has. I just proclaimed my 1988 and 1989 FSU team as national champions. We were the best at the end of the year both times.

First off, FSU hopefully will opt out of a bowl. Half their NFL talent will opt out of the bowl now regardless.

Who would you take between Georgia and FSU? Funny, FSU is ranked ahead of them in this CFP poll. That is so ****ed up.

Second, the president now set is that a recruit can't sign to play with a team from the ACC if you want to make the playoffs. The SEC and Pac 12 choice of non-conference teams was extremely weaker. Playing Chattanooga 3 times does not qualify. The Pac 12 is so overrated. The only teams worth a damn were Washington and maybe Oregon, who made a living beating Portland State.

This was straight up a SEC money job with a liberal narrative pushed by ESPN the past two weeks. A resume does not matter, the season does not matter. All that seemingly matters is SEC and Texas. I don't want to hear about who you think would win because you don't know.

If you support what just happened today, you are as bad as any liberal media outlet with a narrative.

Alabama 27
Michigan 24

Texas. 42
Washington 31

Texas 31
Alabama 27
AP Poll
1. Michigan
2. Washington
3. Texas
4. Florida State

COACHES POLL
1. Michigan
2. Washington
3. Florida State
4. Texas

This was a **** job.
Losses matter. Always have until today.

Yes they do matter. But if Vegas has FSU as a 12 point underdog to Ga when they are 3 or 4 that speaks volumes. It’s a crazy year

Yes they do matter. But if Vegas has FSU as a 12 point underdog to Ga when they are 3 or 4 that speaks volumes. It’s a crazy year
Get off Vegas dude.
Not even sure why we have a season. Just let Vegas determine who plays in September.

If Vegas is right then why is FSU ranked ahead of Georgia in the CFP?
Washington was the underdog in 3 of their last 4 games.

This is a royal ESPN/SEC narrative F**K job.

Reactions: Tony54 and jackb309
Non-CFP bowl games are a crap shoot because kids heading to the NFL are going to be sitting out. But that won’t stop people from saying “See! I told you FSU didn’t deserve to be in the playoff!!111!1!” when Georgia’s blend of first and second string beats Florida State’s blend of first and second string.

Must be an alternate universe, where Auburn actually pulled out the win 🤔

I’ve watched more teams play great the whole game . Then lose because they decided to put the prevent defense in on the last series of the game. That defensive coordinator and head coach from Tennessee are complete Idiots for letting Alabama go all the way down the field like that.

That game made me wonder if it wasn’t fixed. They’re lucky I’m not the athletic director.

I’ve watched more teams play great the whole game . Then lose because they decided to put the prevent defense in on the last series of the game. That defensive coordinator and head coach from Tennessee are complete Idiots for letting Alabama go all the way down the field like that.

That game made me wonder if it wasn’t fixed. They’re lucky I’m not the athletic director.
I think you meant Auburn. If a game ever looked like one team was paid to intentionally lose the game that Alabama/Auburn game just a 8 days ago was the one. Fumble the punt, rush 2 people and let receivers get lost for a last play hail mary.

A 6 win Auburn team who the week before got pasted by New Mexico State. Yet now Alabama is the best team in some legal online sports betting crowd when last week it was Georgia and Ohio State the week before. Whatever, wins and losses don't matter in 2023.

Reactions: Tony54
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT