ADVERTISEMENT

Campers vs Wildcats

I’m not acting like it’s brave. Really this had nothing to with you, camper is the one who responded to my initial score prediction. Someone wants to laugh at my prediction that’s fine but just put your own prediction out there. Fun to see who’s right and who’s wrong not about how “brave” someone is.
I only make fun of the fact that you predict Allegany to lose every game..

I only make fun of the fact that you predict Allegany to lose every game..
I picked allegany to beat Perry and I’m picking them to beat silver oak. I really thought Williamsport was better then they were. My bad on that thought

I picked allegany to beat Perry and I’m picking them to beat silver oak. I really thought Williamsport was better then they were. My bad on that thought
I'm going to jump in and say after the MR display, it wasn't that far of a jump to think an upset was possible...but it would have been an upset. They are still allegany, and williamsport is still...well you get it.

Reactions: hbpass2
Yeah and Im sure you probably have them beating Northern and losing to Southern.. Honestly how bad do you have Keyser and Boonsboro stomping the Campers???

I'm going to jump in and say after the MR display, it wasn't that far of a jump to think an upset was possible...but it would have been an upset. They are still allegany, and williamsport is still...well you get it.
That's fair but what about before the MR game? He picked the Miners to win that game which nobody else thought was possible except for the MR fans and the majority of them thought they would lose... Yeah an upset against Williamsport was possible but to predict them to lose by 3-4 scores is kinda whack lol.. The MR game was a 1 score game the whole time until late in the 4th but if you weren't there and just seen the final in the newspaper you would think Alco really got whipped...

Last edited:
That's fair but what about before the MR game? He picked the Miners to win that game which nobody else thought was possible except for the MR fans and the majority of them thought they would lose... Yeah an upset against Williamsport was possible but to predict them to lose by 3-4 scores is kinda whack lol.. The MR game was a 1 score game the whole time until late in the 4th but if you weren't there and just seen the final in the newspaper you would think Alco really got whipped...
I was at the alco ridge game. I seen an offense that was bad and a defense that couldn’t stop anyone. I made the Williamsport prediction with the thought of their last years offense in mind. I also thought that Williamsport would have a better defense. Once again I was wrong.

Yeah and Im sure you probably have them beating Northern and losing to Southern.. Honestly how bad do you have Keyser and Boonsboro stomping the Campers???
The picks will come. Before the season I had southern over alco but now that the season is starting to play out. Alco beats both northern and southern. Regardless of how you look at it it’s still Garrett county vs allegany county and allegany county wins every time.

Reactions: camper21502
I was at the alco ridge game. I seen an offense that was bad and a defense that couldn’t stop anyone. I made the Williamsport prediction with the thought of their last years offense in mind. I also thought that Williamsport would have a better defense. Once again I was wrong.
I see your being honest, I can respect that.. They did play awful up there against the miners. I thought the Williamsport game would be close. I was a little shocked to see you had them winning big over Alco but it's all good. We should do a weekly pickem..

Reactions: hbpass2
ADVERTISEMENT