ADVERTISEMENT

All MPSSAA winter and spring sports have been suspended indefinitely

This is why Kap knelt. Your silence over issues like this and hypocrisy when it comes to your selective outrage over rights violations is the reason why you get no sympathy from me when you complain about having to wear a mask in public or not being able to open your lemonade stand back up. You want us to feel empathy towards your battles yet you castigate us in ours.

https://apnews.com/9157e1bdc0f99797bcdc25e6f243aa19

Last edited:
Reactions: MCsoccerplex
Certainly not the extreme that big savage mentions above but it is relevant:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cb...n-white-woman-calls-cops-black-man-leash-dog/

Let me add...I empathize with any small independent business owners during this time, and I encourage folks to support local independent restaurants. Those local business owners support community endeavors when asked to do so. The least community members can do is to support such businesses, especially at this challenging time.

I realized at the time why Kap knelt, and I still have the utmost respect for him for doing so. For the life of me, though, I can’t respect people storming a state house dressed in arms simply because they are against protecting the health and welfare of those in their community. I certainly hope folks can see the difference.

My hope is the primary lesson all of us can take away from this episode in history is the true inequity that exists in the U. S.

Last edited:
Reactions: bigsavage
This is why Kap knelt. Your silence over issues like this and hypocrisy when it comes to your selective outrage over rights violations is the reason why you get no sympathy from me when you complain about having to wear a mask in public or not being able to open your lemonade stand back up. You want us to feel empathy towards your battles yet you castigate us in ours.

https://apnews.com/9157e1bdc0f99797bcdc25e6f243aa19

118 people have been killed in Baltimore gun violence so far this year.
https://wtop.com/baltimore/2020/05/police-4-killed-2-injured-in-baltimore-shootings/

What nothing to say? That's what I thought. Don't preach to me about selective outrage. You are the epitome of it.

Yes, there are some extremely messed up cops out there that need ended -- and I'm not talking about just losing their jobs. What, you think I support white cops killing black men because I didn't invest 20 pages of discussion here on your story? Don't lump me in that dung heap you wallow in. And you have never seen me come down on Kap about taking a knee because I don't give a damn how he wants to protest. That's his right. If he can play QB, then let him play QB. You have obviously mistaken me for the atypical "get your feelings hurt" snowflake.

Still never answered the big question. How many times have you left your home in the past 2 months? EXACTLY. Practice what you preach. If we are lucky enough to be playing sports this fall, you won't hear the end of it from me if you are in attendance or letting your kids join in. That is unless you find COVID to be completely gone. LOL, yea that's gonna happen. Wise up.

118 people have been killed in Baltimore gun violence so far this year.
https://wtop.com/baltimore/2020/05/police-4-killed-2-injured-in-baltimore-shootings/

What nothing to say? That's what I thought. Don't preach to me about selective outrage. You are the epitome of it.

Yes, there are some extremely messed up cops out there that need ended -- and I'm not talking about just losing their jobs. What, you think I support white cops killing black men because I didn't invest 20 pages of discussion here on your story? Don't lump me in that dung heap you wallow in. And you have never seen me come down on Kap about taking a knee because I don't give a damn how he wants to protest. That's his right. If he can play QB, then let him play QB. You have obviously mistaken me for the atypical "get your feelings hurt" snowflake.

Still never answered the big question. How many times have you left your home in the past 2 months? EXACTLY. Practice what you preach. If we are lucky enough to be playing sports this fall, you won't hear the end of it from me if you are in attendance or letting your kids join in. That is unless you find COVID to be completely gone. LOL, yea that's gonna happen. Wise up.

Todd -

Nobody has more likes in this forum than you, and deservedly so. Your desire for all young men to succeed is unquestioned, and as a man of action you have spent your life actually doing something about it - a man of his community.

The disappearance of sports forces others to deal with you as a person. Now you know how they really feel about you without all the fake gratitude shown when you do things for them.

From an Illinois judge clamping down on the Governor's actions in
Mainer vs. Pritzker,

Since the inception of this insanity, the following regulations, rules or consequences have occurred:

I won't get COVID if I get an abortion but I will get COVID if I get a colonoscopy.

Selling pot is essential but selling goods and services at a family- owned business is not. Pot wasn't even legal and pot dispensaries didn't even exist in this state until five months ago and, in that five months, they have become essential but a family-owned business in existence for five generations is not.

A family of six can pile in their car and drive to Carlyle Lake without contracting COVID but, if they all get in the same boat, they will.

We are told that kids rarely contract the virus and sunlight kills it, but summer youth programs, sports programs are cancelled.

Four people can drive to the golf course and not get COVID but, if they play in a foursome, they will.

If I go to Walmart, I won't get COVID but, if I go to church, I will.

Murderers are released from custody while small business owners are threatened with arrest if they have the audacity to attempt to feed their families.

These are just a few of examples of rules, regulations and consequences that are arbitrary, capricious, and completely devoid of anything even remotely approaching common sense.

State's attorneys in this state, county sheriffs, mayors, city councils and county boards have openly and publicly defied these orders followed by threats to withhold funding and revocation of necessary licenses and certifications unless you obey.

Our economy is shut down because of a flu virus with a 98 percent plus survival rate. Doctors and experts say different things weekly. The defendant cites models in his opposition. The only thing experts will agree on is that all models are wrong and some are useful. The Centers for Disease Control now says the virus is not easily spread on surfaces.

The defendant in this case orders you to stay home and pronounces that, if you leave the state, you are putting people in danger, but his family members traveled to Florida and Wisconsin because he deems such travel essential. One initial rationale why the rules don't apply to him is that his family farm had animals that needed fed. Try selling that argument to farmers who have had to slaughter their herds because of disruption in the supply chain.

When laws do not apply to those who make them, people are not being governed, they are being ruled.

Make no mistake, these executive orders are not laws. They are royal decrees. Illinois citizens are not being governed, they are being ruled. The last time I checked Illinois citizens are also Americans and Americans don't get ruled.

The last time a monarch tried to rule Americans, a shot was fired that was heard around the world. That day led to the birth of a nation consensually governed based upon a document which ensures that on this day in this, any American courtroom tyrannical despotism will always lose and liberty, freedom and the constitution will always win.

From an Illinois judge clamping down on the Governor's actions in
Mainer vs. Pritzker,

Since the inception of this insanity, the following regulations, rules or consequences have occurred:

I won't get COVID if I get an abortion but I will get COVID if I get a colonoscopy.

Selling pot is essential but selling goods and services at a family- owned business is not. Pot wasn't even legal and pot dispensaries didn't even exist in this state until five months ago and, in that five months, they have become essential but a family-owned business in existence for five generations is not.

A family of six can pile in their car and drive to Carlyle Lake without contracting COVID but, if they all get in the same boat, they will.

We are told that kids rarely contract the virus and sunlight kills it, but summer youth programs, sports programs are cancelled.

Four people can drive to the golf course and not get COVID but, if they play in a foursome, they will.

If I go to Walmart, I won't get COVID but, if I go to church, I will.

Murderers are released from custody while small business owners are threatened with arrest if they have the audacity to attempt to feed their families.

These are just a few of examples of rules, regulations and consequences that are arbitrary, capricious, and completely devoid of anything even remotely approaching common sense.

State's attorneys in this state, county sheriffs, mayors, city councils and county boards have openly and publicly defied these orders followed by threats to withhold funding and revocation of necessary licenses and certifications unless you obey.

Our economy is shut down because of a flu virus with a 98 percent plus survival rate. Doctors and experts say different things weekly. The defendant cites models in his opposition. The only thing experts will agree on is that all models are wrong and some are useful. The Centers for Disease Control now says the virus is not easily spread on surfaces.

The defendant in this case orders you to stay home and pronounces that, if you leave the state, you are putting people in danger, but his family members traveled to Florida and Wisconsin because he deems such travel essential. One initial rationale why the rules don't apply to him is that his family farm had animals that needed fed. Try selling that argument to farmers who have had to slaughter their herds because of disruption in the supply chain.

When laws do not apply to those who make them, people are not being governed, they are being ruled.

Make no mistake, these executive orders are not laws. They are royal decrees. Illinois citizens are not being governed, they are being ruled. The last time I checked Illinois citizens are also Americans and Americans don't get ruled.

The last time a monarch tried to rule Americans, a shot was fired that was heard around the world. That day led to the birth of a nation consensually governed based upon a document which ensures that on this day in this, any American courtroom tyrannical despotism will always lose and liberty, freedom and the constitution will always win.

If these executive orders were broadcast a generation ago, folks would have thought they were another gag by Orson Welles - (apologies to Mercury Theatre). The next morning kids would still be off to school and folks to work.

Last edited:
The most wasted money ever spent on COV was to determine if the virus could be sexually transmitted through semen. Ummmm yea, because many people never like to kiss their partner or get close while engaged in such activity. Guess science must be looking for ways to discover sexual relations without ever having to touch your partner. Geez. Let's all fear sex now.

Or let me remove the politically correct filter: If you get to first base with someone infected with COV then you now have COV. Getting to second base, third base or a home run at that point is irrelevant in regards to transmission.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/alexan...-can-it-be-sexually-transmitted/#230fab7b6373

Last edited:
Maryland begins reopening this Friday <applause><applause>

https://www.allnewsdigital.com/post...29-5-pm-restaurants-can-begin-reopen-maryland

STARTING FRIDAY MAY 29 @ 5 PM RESTAURANTS CAN BEGIN REOPENING - Maryland
RESTAURANTS

Effective at 5 p.m. Friday, May 29, 2020, restaurants and social organizations may begin safely reopening for outdoor dining following strict public health requirements.

Restaurant visitors must be appropriately distanced, with no more than six people seated at a table. Restaurants must use single-use disposable menus or sanitize reusable menus between each use.

Restaurants must sanitize outdoor tables and chairs, and begin screening procedures, including daily temperature checks of staff. Masks must be worn when interacting with employees or patrons.

YOUTH SPORTS

Effective at 5 p.m. Friday, safe youth sports activities may resume, following CDC guidelines with limited, low contact, outdoor practices.

YOUTH DAY CAMPS

Effective at 5 p.m. Friday, outdoor activities at youth day camps may resume with capacity limitations of no more than 10 individuals in a group and daily COVID-19 symptom checks for camp staff and campers.

OUTDOOR POOLS

Outdoor pools may also reopen Friday with strict safety guidelines including: 25% capacity restrictions and strict physical distancing and sanitization measures. Pool visitors will be required to sign-in and sign-out, and pools will be required to post signage warning anyone who is sick not to enter.

DRIVE-IN MOVIE THEATERS

Effective at 5 p.m. Friday, drive-in movie theaters will also be able to safely reopen.

Today, @MDHealthDept reports 48,423 confirmed cases of #COVID19 in Maryland. This marks an increase of 736 cases since yesterday. Maryland has 2,270 deaths, 213,632 negative tests and 3,401 patients have been released from isolation.

With all that's going on you're still concerned with sports? Talk about being disconnected from reality and the things that truly matter... SMDH

If you want to protest, I will walk with you. Seriously. I will stand hard against racism, oppression, police brutality and promote the right for everyone to be treated the same. Even though I have never really been a direct victim of these circumstances, that doesn't mean I won't fight for people who have.

If you want to start a thread on this topic, I will join in the conversation. This COV thread was originally started by me based on sports, it just turned away from sports. I had to do more reading the past few days to get better informed before I just start running my mouth (or keyboard).

Last edited:
Reactions: FHHSAHS
Although I do have to add that based on the 100,000 people crammed into the streets during these protests, that COV fears have been wiped away completely. Especially by the media. Funny how all this works.

coronavirus_riots.jpg

Last edited:
You want more than half the problems in the world?

Fox News Channel ratings for first quarter of 2020 are the highest in network history
https://www.foxnews.com/media/fox-news-ratings-2020-best-history

Slant / Shock / Sell
News is a giant corporate entity worth more than $50 billion. The news must create drama to sell their product. Be very careful of your sources.

Fred Friendly (President of CBS News): "There's no news, boys, so go out there and make some news. Rob a bank, mug an old lady, whatever - just do something."

This is what I see from the past few days, even from predominantly white Cumberland. Not the images the media wants everyone to see.
This is where changes and a new beginning start.

PHOTOS FROM CUMBERLAND CITY HALL

101364473_10222458194872693_5350675145029582848_o.jpg
101312721_10222458193912669_8802307101150937088_o.jpg

101686378_10222458192232627_8028364766189715456_o.jpg

83673805_10222458191872618_29343212271304704_o.jpg

101641664_10222458191032597_8048947555142205440_o.jpg

101555696_10222456946361481_4018944041537241088_o.jpg

84249949_10222456940681339_5417338169949421568_o.jpg

SHOTS FROM AROUND THE US
maxresdefault.jpg

cop+kneel+2.jpeg

maxresdefault.jpg

141129122705-portland-ferguson-protest-hug-horizontal-large-gallery.jpeg

Trump just mobilized the U.S. military against U.S. citizens. Curious to see where are all the "Don't Tread On Me" cowboys are? Now's your time to shine!!

Reactions: BoyznBlue
Trump just mobilized the U.S. military against U.S. citizens. Curious to see where are all the "Don't Tread On Me" cowboys are? Now's your time to shine!!
Protesters? No they are out during the day and The police and Military let them do what they should be doing.
I've Yet to hear one person in the entire Country that didn't think what happened to George Floyd was wrong and that The Officer involved would have to pay for what he had done.

Looters, Destruction and Violence that is going on at night is a different story.
People have The Right to Protest but nowhere does it say they can block streets all over a city or block an interstate or burn cars/buildings or go into stores and steal whatever they want.
So yeah Bring in The Military and put a stop to it by whatever means necessary.
People that are looting and damaging property should be arrested.
People that are putting people and property in danger should be shot if that's what it takes.
Antifa running around the streets with bricks setup in staging area's so they can cause more havoc and incite the crowd to do more damage and burn down the Community that when this is allover will be left with nothing but more pain because of cowardly acts has to be shutdown.
When this is over there will be many Black and White People without jobs to go to because it was taken away by scumbags for political gain.
I'm not sure what this officer did was because he was Racist or just because he was a bad person/bad cop but what I do think is nuts is that Liberals think there is some magic wand that Trump should be waving around to Take Racism away completely.
There is nothing in the World that can be done to stop people from thinking one way and there will always be racist of all colors and that's just the World we live in and Reality.
i

Reactions: RedPride97
This is what liberals want, hey let's just sit back and coddle these criminals and let them tear our streets apart. let them break into stores and steal, pharmacies if they want pills, banks if they want money. Tell them we are all Equal and we all deserve the same money and lifestyle...
YEAH OKAY FRUITCAKE, Let's Just Lie to Everyone so their feelings don't get hurt

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/...RqyguKQMVda77jZulUS1iPrd_WlWjaHRndswxoTMGVmLk

A reserved Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) on Tuesday called on President Trump to tone down his combative approach to the national protests for racial justice that have followed the death of an unarmed black man in Minneapolis last week.

Clutching a Bible in the Capitol, Pelosi urged Trump to reach across the divides of race, party, region and religion to help the country heal instead.

"We would hope that the president of the United States would follow the lead of so many other presidents before him to be a healer-in-chief, and not a fanner of the flame," she said.

NEW: Speaker Nancy Pelosi says a president of the United States “has the responsibility to heal,” quoting former President. George H. W. Bush following the Rodney King riots and Former President Barack Obama’s following the killing of Eric Garner.

SMH, These liberals are truly idiots. Obama did nothing during Ferguson or Baltimore Riots because he sat back and watched, it works out for Democrats, they love that they have to go in and rebuild these cities and communities and then to give handouts to the people as it keeps them Voting Democrat.

Last edited:
Reactions: RedPride97
Protesters? No they are out during the day and The police and Military let them do what they should be doing.
I've Yet to hear one person in the entire Country that didn't think what happened to George Floyd was wrong and that The Officer involved would have to pay for what he had done.

Looters, Destruction and Violence that is going on at night is a different story.
People have The Right to Protest but nowhere does it say they can block streets all over a city or block an interstate or burn cars/buildings or go into stores and steal whatever they want.
So yeah Bring in The Military and put a stop to it by whatever means necessary.
People that are looting and damaging property should be arrested.
People that are putting people and property in danger should be shot if that's what it takes.
Antifa running around the streets with bricks setup in staging area's so they can cause more havoc and incite the crowd to do more damage and burn down the Community that when this is allover will be left with nothing but more pain because of cowardly acts has to be shutdown.
When this is over there will be many Black and White People without jobs to go to because it was taken away by scumbags for political gain.
I'm not sure what this officer did was because he was Racist or just because he was a bad person/bad cop but what I do think is nuts is that Liberals think there is some magic wand that Trump should be waving around to Take Racism away completely.
There is nothing in the World that can be done to stop people from thinking one way and there will always be racist of all colors and that's just the World we live in and Reality.
i

This is an insurrection. The President took an oath to fight enemies 'foreign and domestic' and as such he should call out both the National Guard and the Marines, since both are not subject to the Posse Comitatus Act (1880 - willfully uses any part of the Army or the Air Force... to execute the laws).

He should clear the streets and allow clean up. Only in a country that is fighting for its very existence is it illegal to open a business but not illegal to burn a business down - let alone housing developments occupied by children. There is no middle ground here: either we have a functioning country or we do not. We are either governed by the citizenry or the anarchists.

Reactions: bigdawgrefwmd
#Liberalism

Former Black Lives Matter Ferguson Organizer, Chaziel Sunz Exposes Democrats, Antifa, BLM & More

The Liberals are okay with this as well............. Black Lives Matter Just Not All of Them

Retired St. Louis police captain murdered as pawn shop gets looted during riots (Black Gentleman)

https://www.lawofficer.com/retired-...Wdqjw8iSlcKmQc3T_AJmkwodHFww_KCrYVmkOPAIQOdKA

Rioters target police across US; 4 shot in St. Louis, 1 in Vegas, Bronx hit-and-run caught on video
https://www.fox32chicago.com/news/r...DbxL7mlvHxPyfkCIfDQSO_KMvsVfH8cMExMFp4y-y79sw

Police Officers Hit By Cars, Shot, Beaten In Numerous Cities On Monday Night Amid Violent Riots
https://www.dailywire.com/news/poli...ook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=benshapiro

In the last 96 hours...

-A Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Officer was shot in the back of the head while struggling with a rioter

-An active shooter opened fire on law enforcement at a Las Vegas courthouse

-4 St. Louis Police Officers were shot by an active shooter

-A New York Police Officer was struck by a vehicle

-3 Buffalo law enforcement officers were struck by a vehicle in front of the police station

-3 Davenport law enforcement officers were ambushed and 1 was shot

-132 officers were injured in Chicago during a riot

-9 Pittsburg officers were injured by objects during a riot

-Several officers in Rhode Island were injured during riots

-An active shooter opened fire at the Oakland Police Department
-2 officers were struck in the head with projectiles in Santa Ana

-2 Richland officers were shot in Virginia

-1 officer was struck in the head by a brick in Albany

-4 Prince William County Police Officers sustained head injuries from projectiles

-7 officers were injured in Sacramento

-Several officers were shot at and injured in Lynchburg

-Several Champaign Police Officers were injured

-3 Oak Law Police Officers were injured

-21 officers were injured in Salt Lake City

-At least 50 Secret Service Agents were injured by Molotov cocktails in Washington

-3 Denver Police Officers were ran over by a vehicle

-33 New York Police Officers were injured during riots

-6 Athens Police Officers injured during a protest

-2 Capitol Police Officers were injured during a riot in Harrisburg

-12 Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Officers were injured during riots

-21 Minneapolis law enforcement officers injured in riots

-1 Federal Protective Services Officer was shot and killed.

When is enough enough.....

In the last 96 hours...

-A Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Officer was shot in the back of the head while struggling with a rioter

-An active shooter opened fire on law enforcement at a Las Vegas courthouse

-4 St. Louis Police Officers were shot by an active shooter

-A New York Police Officer was struck by a vehicle

-3 Buffalo law enforcement officers were struck by a vehicle in front of the police station

-3 Davenport law enforcement officers were ambushed and 1 was shot

-132 officers were injured in Chicago during a riot

-9 Pittsburg officers were injured by objects during a riot

-Several officers in Rhode Island were injured during riots

-An active shooter opened fire at the Oakland Police Department
-2 officers were struck in the head with projectiles in Santa Ana

-2 Richland officers were shot in Virginia

-1 officer was struck in the head by a brick in Albany

-4 Prince William County Police Officers sustained head injuries from projectiles

-7 officers were injured in Sacramento

-Several officers were shot at and injured in Lynchburg

-Several Champaign Police Officers were injured

-3 Oak Law Police Officers were injured

-21 officers were injured in Salt Lake City

-At least 50 Secret Service Agents were injured by Molotov cocktails in Washington

-3 Denver Police Officers were ran over by a vehicle

-33 New York Police Officers were injured during riots

-6 Athens Police Officers injured during a protest

-2 Capitol Police Officers were injured during a riot in Harrisburg

-12 Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Officers were injured during riots

-21 Minneapolis law enforcement officers injured in riots

-1 Federal Protective Services Officer was shot and killed.

When is enough enough.....

Another black man murdered in cold blood:
https://i0.wp.com/noqreport.com/wp-...overage-from-CNN-MSNBC.jpg?fit=1000,500&ssl=1

On the other hand, this is the largest Joe Biden rally ever and a cure for the virus... all you need to open your business is a brick.

Last edited:
The Liberals are okay with this as well............. Black Lives Matter Just Not All of Them

Retired St. Louis police captain murdered as pawn shop gets looted during riots (Black Gentleman)

https://www.lawofficer.com/retired-...Wdqjw8iSlcKmQc3T_AJmkwodHFww_KCrYVmkOPAIQOdKA

Rioters target police across US; 4 shot in St. Louis, 1 in Vegas, Bronx hit-and-run caught on video
https://www.fox32chicago.com/news/r...DbxL7mlvHxPyfkCIfDQSO_KMvsVfH8cMExMFp4y-y79sw

Police Officers Hit By Cars, Shot, Beaten In Numerous Cities On Monday Night Amid Violent Riots
https://www.dailywire.com/news/poli...ook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=benshapiro

You do realize there's a huge difference between a regular citizen committing a crime and a sworn, taxpayer-paid policeman committing a crime?

Last edited:
You do realize there's a huge difference between a regular citizen committing a crime and a sworn, taxpayer-paid policeman committing a crime?
that Cop is in jail and will pay for his crime, but let's have a protest anyways.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT