ADVERTISEMENT

All MPSSAA winter and spring sports have been suspended indefinitely

Like injecting disinfectant?

Actually, I thought better of you than this silly type response.

Be that as it may. I just returned from BJ's. Gas at $1.39... Mkay. Fresh veggies virtually wiped out as well as both frozen and fresh chicken. Limitations on fresh beef and pork. All frozen meat stocks shrinking. Hell, even canned tuna stocks are down. Supply chain is now broken.

So, all the flubros and flubrahs who have been enjoying their government paid vacations while chanting.... "Shutdown.... Shutdown.... people gonna die" - are soon to find out by June 1st what it is like to live in their idealized Venezuelan type society. Bankrupting people they don't like has been great for them because life has been.... well, better.... no work all pay. It has all looked like a straight line to crushing their enemies and obtaining mail in voting.

But when the food shortages hit... which has started... what will they do then? Will Herr Hogan by edict direct special government employee shopping hours and demand stores have set-asides. Hell, why not, he already threatened to throw the political opposition in jail.

It's coming.

Sorry, I'm not one of the mindless trump followers who cant think for themselves.

I have my disagreements with Trump, as I do all folks who hold public office and I am not party loyal as I also have my disagreements with Hogan. I would like you to elaborate more on what there is about Trump's policies - that upon agreeing with them - makes one mindless. In other words - if people thought for themselves - what policies that Trump holds would 'thinking folks' disagree with. I mean seriously. I went from democrat to libertarian.... bring me home.

Does being against the New Green Deal, open borders, sanctuary cities and Medicare for all make one mindless? Or, is it really that you simply hold in contempt those folks whom you think follow Trump? You know, all those bigoted folks who don't think boys should compete with girls in sports and shower with them in the same locker room.

Give me someone to vote for... I'll gladly change as I have changed party affiliation. I didn't leave the democrat party; it left me. Give me a candidate that literally isn't campaigning to destroy the country and I will vote for them.

Furthermore...

And, if Trump followers are mindless, what are Biden followers? Other than his destructive policies, where is his mind?

Last edited:
Sorry, I'm not one of the mindless trump followers who cant think for themselves.
I can think for myself ol boy dont you worry. I think you are full of shit i think you are a weak stick and i think with joe i don't know who the **** i am running for the dems it's definitely 4 more years. Now you can go eat shit

I have my disagreements with Trump, as I do all folks who hold public office and I am not party loyal as I also have my disagreements with Hogan. I would like you to elaborate more on what there is about Trump's policies - that upon agreeing with them - makes one mindless. In other words - if people thought for themselves - what policies that Trump holds would 'thinking folks' disagree with. I mean seriously. I went from democrat to libertarian.... bring me home.

Does being against the New Green Deal, open borders, sanctuary cities and Medicare for all make one mindless? Or, is it really that you simply hold in contempt those folks whom you think follow Trump? You know, all those bigoted folks who don't think boys should compete with girls in sports and shower with them in the same locker room.

Give me someone to vote for... I'll gladly change as I have changed party affiliation. I didn't leave the democrat party; it left me. Give me a candidate that literally isn't campaigning to destroy the country and I will vote for them.

Furthermore...

And, if Trump followers are mindless, what are Biden followers? Other than his destructive policies, where is his mind?

You hit the nail on the head lags its not really about the one partyo or the other for me either. I am a Republican but i listen to what they got to say. Problem is Democrats are constantly assaulting the 2nd amendment wanting to slap restrictions on virtually everything. As i stated earlier i work in the construction supply industry work picked up and pay got better with Trump in office for one reason he got rid of allot of the bullshit restrictions. Dosen't hurt that defense spending went up and northrop grumman is building.

Reactions: Lagmeister

Furthermore...

Dementia has its claws into Amtrak Joe. It's only going to get worse for him.

I can think for myself ol boy dont you worry. I think you are full of shit i think you are a weak stick and i think with joe i don't know who the **** i am running for the dems it's definitely 4 more years. Now you can go eat shit

Hey thanks, Internet tough guy. Lol.

What the US government should have done is make sure everyone's income and unemployment got cut in half. Like many small business owner had to do.

Watch how fast we get open.

What the US government should have done is make sure everyone's income and unemployment got cut in half. Like many small business owner had to do.

Watch how fast we get open.

As with the budget shutdowns.... unless it affects government employees the government doesn't really give a shit. They care so little that a hairdresser is given jail time for trying to save her business while violent criminals are released from jail because some in jail test positive.

I'll even go further.... people in general don't care. Consider the FH folks who like your posts when you do something for the school but ignore you or challenge your perspectives when you post as a person aside from FH who is struggling with his business because of all this shit.

Bill gets it... I think the politicians get it too, but they have an agenda...

Last edited:
Granted, I was using some radical sarcasm. But I do find it ironic how many people stand behind a current shut down in the name of saving lives when they didn't lose half their income. Whether it was from an paycheck, unemployment, investment return, retirement, welfare, etc., when you have half your income or all of your income taken away for 2-4 months like many small businesses have had to deal with, there is a much different perspective.

I'm all for saving lives, but everyone needs to be in the same financial boat to have a legit discussion about economy versus virus safety.

Granted, I was using some radical sarcasm. But I do find it ironic how many people stand behind a current shut down in the name of saving lives when they didn't lose half their income. Whether it was from an paycheck, unemployment, investment return, retirement, welfare, etc., when you have half your income or all of your income taken away for 2-4 months like many small businesses have had to deal with, there is a much different perspective.

I'm all for saving lives, but everyone needs to be in the same financial boat to have a legit discussion about economy versus virus safety.

Maybe saving lives was an initial consideration, given that China was hiding information and the WHO finally admitted that Kung flu was transmittable to humans. So, we shutdown to prevent the hospitals from being overrun.

Then, we found that most hospitals across the country were vacant. The CDC changed classification of deaths to include estimates of anybody that might have had the virus. Cuomo started jamming virus elderly into nursing homes where 40% would die.

Businesses were arbitrarily closed: Walmart could sell clothes but a clothing store in a mall had to close. Liquor stores, pot stores in some states remain open. Government employees got paid vacations.

Then we slowly find out that facial recognition works best when people stay 6 feet apart. There is a push to have those who have the virus antibodies carry an ID. At the same time we learn that most people under 50 don't get very sick and the virus passes in about two weeks: Germany lists an 85% recovery rate, which makes sense.... the US lists a 17% recovery rate. Nothing can explain that number except we are purposefully withholding factual numbers.

Threats and fear tactics are now wearing thin across the country... so, there is now a quick push for the final outcome of what was wanted all along. Governor Newsom just issued an executive order demanding mail in ballots be sent out for California. That has been the goal all along. No voter ID and no having to show up and vote as a single citizen exercising their constitutional right. Ballot harvesting got California numerous seats in the midterms. Now all seats not democrat will flip via fraud. If Witmer in Michigan and Wolf in Pa get away with doing the same thing, it's over. Biden is president without having to campaign, show up at a convention or even debate. Its over.

The governor in Michigan should be in jail

Dr. Birx believes the CDC is inflating death numbers by as much as 25%
· May 11, 2020

18853430-birx-orange-sized.jpg

Yet at the same time, we know that 65% of nursing home residents die every year within a year of admission and 52% within six months. Overall, roughly one-quarter of the approximately 2.8 million annual fatalities in this country occur in a senior care facility. That’s nearly 13,500 a week. We also know that once COVID-19 gets into a nursing home, it’s likely that a majority, if not nearly all of the residents, will test positive. It’s therefore inconceivable that those coding the deaths are not liberally adding in those who died from a stroke, heart attack, or Alzheimer’s (“old age”) simply because they tested positive.

Remember, included in the state’s senior care facility death numbers (colloquially referred to as “nursing home deaths”) are also hospices. The Illinois health director admitted that “if you were in hospice and had already been given a few weeks to live and then you also were found to have COVID, that would be counted as a COVID death.”

As I reported last week, the number of New York long-term care facility deaths that are listed as “presumed” are greater than the number of “confirmed” deaths, yet the presumed numbers are all included in the national tally you see on the news every day.

https://www.conservativereview.com/...believes-cdc-inflating-death-numbers-much-25/

Dr. Birx believes the CDC is inflating death numbers by as much as 25%
· May 11, 2020

18853430-birx-orange-sized.jpg

Yet at the same time, we know that 65% of nursing home residents die every year within a year of admission and 52% within six months. Overall, roughly one-quarter of the approximately 2.8 million annual fatalities in this country occur in a senior care facility. That’s nearly 13,500 a week. We also know that once COVID-19 gets into a nursing home, it’s likely that a majority, if not nearly all of the residents, will test positive. It’s therefore inconceivable that those coding the deaths are not liberally adding in those who died from a stroke, heart attack, or Alzheimer’s (“old age”) simply because they tested positive.

Remember, included in the state’s senior care facility death numbers (colloquially referred to as “nursing home deaths”) are also hospices. The Illinois health director admitted that “if you were in hospice and had already been given a few weeks to live and then you also were found to have COVID, that would be counted as a COVID death.”

As I reported last week, the number of New York long-term care facility deaths that are listed as “presumed” are greater than the number of “confirmed” deaths, yet the presumed numbers are all included in the national tally you see on the news every day.

https://www.conservativereview.com/...believes-cdc-inflating-death-numbers-much-25/
Lags my wife has been at Berkeley hospital in martinsburg for this whole deal short on ppe yes beds not even close she said the drug problem in that area is worse 166 case in that county only a handful hospitalized i think 1or 2 deaths

Lags my wife has been at Berkeley hospital in martinsburg for this whole deal short on ppe yes beds not even close she said the drug problem in that area is worse 166 case in that county only a handful hospitalized i think 1or 2 deaths

The human toll on this disaster will go far beyond financial. As Bernie Sanders used to say, "People will die." Yes... they will... suicides, untreated health issues, alcoholism, drug abuse, domestic violence and child abuse; broken families and broken opportunities lasting a generation all for the sake of a political agenda, transforming our country from a land of opportunity and freedom into a government reeducation camp.

Hey, on the plus side at least we don't see anymore daily COV death counts for mainstream America. That headline burned out after being the focus of everything people did the first month. What a world we live in.

Deaths
United States 83,082 to date. That's with social distancing measures!
Like i said live in fear if you want. Ill keep working going about my business as usual. Hell everyone jumped up and down about masks my wife treats cv19 patients wearing nothing more than a surgical mask the n 95 the currently have are shit and guess what she ain't blaming this president to her a healthcare worker the problems in healthcare started with Obamacare but you'll disagree with that and thats ok

Like i said live in fear if you want. Ill keep working going about my business as usual. Hell everyone jumped up and down about masks my wife treats cv19 patients wearing nothing more than a surgical mask the n 95 the currently have are shit and guess what she ain't blaming this president to her a healthcare worker the problems in healthcare started with Obamacare but you'll disagree with that and thats ok

Yep, you're right. I will disagree with that...

Local News - Herald Mail
Overdose deaths outpacing COVID-19 deaths in Tri-State area

https://www.heraldmailmedia.com/ins...cle_db4416bc-931f-11ea-9892-b3f05c5d22c9.html

QUOTE OF THE DAY
"(Alcoholics Anonymous) and (Narcotics Anonymous) meetings are not being held, outpatient substance-abuse treatment is not taking place," Czaja said. "I would argue that this particular population is at far greater risk of overdose and death than the risk of COVID-19 when these community-based face-to-face meetings are not available to them."

And yet people are still living in complete fear of COV-19. Could care less about other issues with a greater death sentence.

Death is part of life.

SFS - Selective Fear Syndrome

Most of the human race will buy anything when publicizing a product repeatedly (Advertising 101).

Here is another no-brainer...

Guess what?
There will be another wave of COV-19 cases. Then another. Thank god someone told us (sarcasm). Except they don't tell you 1 out of 5 people already have had COV-19, if not 2 out of 5.

Local News - Herald Mail
Overdose deaths outpacing COVID-19 deaths in Tri-State area

https://www.heraldmailmedia.com/ins...cle_db4416bc-931f-11ea-9892-b3f05c5d22c9.html

QUOTE OF THE DAY
"(Alcoholics Anonymous) and (Narcotics Anonymous) meetings are not being held, outpatient substance-abuse treatment is not taking place," Czaja said. "I would argue that this particular population is at far greater risk of overdose and death than the risk of COVID-19 when these community-based face-to-face meetings are not available to them."

And yet people are still living in complete fear of COV-19. Could care less about other issues with a greater death sentence.

Death is part of life.

SFS - Selective Fear Syndrome

Most of the human race will buy anything when publicizing a product repeatedly (Advertising 101).

Ok so now I guess we're resorting to comparing overdoses which are personal choices to Covid19 a highly contagious communicable disease. You don't go outside and catch an overdose. Overdoses aren't spread through someone coughing on your hamburger bun. Seriously? I just can't deal with this level of stupidity, ignorance, and arrogance. Its one thing when someone's ignorance and arrogance just affects that person. Its another when people insist on being stupid and that stupidity affects an entire populace.

Ok so now I guess we're resorting to comparing overdoses which are personal choices to Covid19 a highly contagious communicable disease. You don't go outside and catch an overdose. Overdoses aren't spread through someone coughing on your hamburger bun. Seriously? I just can't deal with this level of stupidity, ignorance, and arrogance. Its one thing when someone's ignorance and arrogance just affects that person. Its another when people insist on being stupid and that stupidity affects an entire populace.
Then stay inside and be little savage

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT