ADVERTISEMENT

Official Predictions for Fort Hill vs Douglass

Hot chocolate guy was yelling get the injured player off the field. All the FH fans just told him to shut up.

Well if anyone says FH was being disrespectful we told the guy to shut up. I snapped pictures of the guy.

The one aspect you can't predict is speed. Douglass has good speed across the board and good athletes. This is the one aspect I have no idea how FH will handle.
I knew this would be a tough match up speed wise but why did we have #34 defending their wide receiver speedster one on one on that td throw? Was #26 supposed to be playing safety or not, there's no way #34 could be expected to handle that guy one on one deep.

1st missed fg was a blessing, it lead to a td..
can we talk about #32 for just a second. early in the year i was very concerned that as much as fh uses the fb by the time playoffs rolled around this poor guy was gonna have dead legs and just be beat up. he looked as fresh today as he did all season. Much respect and admiration to him for being a tough son of a gun!

1st missed fg was a blessing, it lead to a td..

A thought I have had for sometime...it is very much a disadvantage to a program with a kicker when college goal posts are used in a state championship game. An additional six feet can make a tremendous difference for a high school kicker.

Congrats to Douglass and Fort Hill!

Prayers for #3 for Douglass.

Reactions: cumbfanatic
The biggest game of the year, the most exposure a fh kid can get...I hope he shrugs it off and doesn't let this get in his head - everybody has a bad day, and it was wet.
Absolutely. #3 has another year to shine. He should hold his head high. He might be a big reason FH was in this game today. Early in the season, he was FH's points to win.

Reactions: camper21502
The missed 2ND FG was a bad placement. Ball fell over on the tee and laid flat when it was kicked.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT