ADVERTISEMENT

Nobody runs on Sherando

they were stuffing 16 men in the box early. 2nd half passing game really opened things up. That's what so many of us saw in Graves.

FH didnt do a whole lot of running on SHErando..but they did pass all over them.

At the half for a change of scenery. I went over to the Sherando side and stood along the fence. I spoke with a pretty cool sherando fan who said that if Fort Hill comes out passing in the second half, they will win.

He was right.

I thought when FH needed to run in the 2nd half, they were successful (thanks to the passing game).

I was going to say we really didn't run on Sherando very well. We couldn't establish the FB and Brown couldn't break it open on the sweeps. Graves had good success with the sneak, but that middle was open all evening. Polling had some solid runs on the inside reverse. But passing won the game. Let that sink in, passing won the game....FH...passing. The 2 don't go together in the same sentence. Also name the last time we saw FH running empty back field sets?

The biggest thing I walked away from the game tonight is how tough these FH boys are. Sherando had some huge tough players and they hit HARD. FH hit back just as hard, if not harder. FH will not be intimidated by anybody.

All in all an incredible evening, atmosphere, facility, company and FH win!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT