ADVERTISEMENT

It's gonna hit the fan now!!

Red Dude

Blue Chip Poster
Aug 18, 2004
Just talked to an Alco friend of mine. He said a friend of his next door neighbor's brother-in-law who works with a guy who knows his uncle's sister told him they know all about the FH satellite that they've been using to spy on opponent's practices. The house of cards is collapsing. It was only a matter of time!!

Hey I know that guy, we used to shoot hoops over at Pogey Field. We lost touch after he joined the Merchant Marines then I ran into him one day at Railfest under the big white tent, as I remember, the Hooters girls were there serving wings. Fast forward to a few weeks ago, I’m walking a few laps around the track at Greenway and I see him down by the A-Hole staring up into space with a telescope. I asked him what he was doing, he mumbled something about Satelites orbiting over Irons Mountain, then the conversation really got creepy. This nut job claimed that over all these years the flashing WTBO sign was telepathically sending out messages to Fort Hill fans and players, messages like:

W—-“Watch the Pulling Guards”
T—-“Toss Sweep to the Strong Side”
B—-“Blitz, Blitz, Blitz”
O—-“Order Stadium Pizza”

This thing runs deep. We’re going to find out that Dave Christopher’s Fort Hill Van was spotted in Oakland and atop Haystack Mountain in recent weeks fully equipped with FBI caliber listening devices.

Last edited:
Hey I know that guy, we used to shoot hoops over at Pogey Field. We lost touch after he joined the Merchant Marines then I ran into him one day at Railfest under the big white tent, as I remember, the Hooters girls were there serving wings. Fast forward to a few weeks ago, I’m walking a few laps around the track at Greenway and I see him down by the A-Hole staring up into space with a telescope. I asked him what he was doing, he mumbled something about Satelites orbiting over Irons Mountain, then the conversation really got creepy. This nut job claimed that over all these years the flashing WTBO sign was telepathically sending out messages to Fort Hill fans and players, messages like:

W—-“Watch the Pulling Guards”
T—-“Toss Sweep to the Strong Side”
B—-“Blitz, Blitz, Blitz”
O—-“Order Stadium Pizza”

This thing runs deep. We’re going to find out that Dave Christopher’s Fort Hill Van was spotted in Oakland and atop Haystack Mountain in recent weeks fully equipped with FBI caliber listening devices.
The plot thickens!!!!!

That's the spirit guys. This is the type of thread we should have seen from the beginning. Southern 'neo-maxi zoom dweebie' stupidity should be met with humor and only humor.

I will be selling tin foil hats at today’s game so fans can pick up the radio signals. $750 each is a bargain. Though my wife is pissed now as I used all of the Reynolds Wrap for the left over Lions chicken. And yes, Reynolds Wrap is aluminum, but false claims are duly met with false advertising. What the hell, I will make it a sale and drop my price to $725 each and donate $25 bucks from each sale to the “Oakland Sour Grapes Fund.”

Is the coach of Southern the same Nazelrod that was a FH assistant coach not long ago? Why would he have a vendetta against Fh? In the end, it only matters what the MPSSAA has to say about the issue.

Reactions: BoyznBlue
Is the coach of Southern the same Nazelrod that was a FH assistant coach not long ago? Why would he have a vendetta against Fh? In the end, it only matters what the MPSSAA has to say about the issue.
Everyone has a vendetta against FH, didnt you know? Especially the MPSSAA. The 6-0 vote in FH's favor goes to show how far the state is willing to go to screw South Cumberland every chance it gets.

Reactions: BoyznBlue
Fort Hills very own spy Mike Calhoun is the Director of the MPSSAA.. Did he cover it up? This is getting deep folks.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT