ADVERTISEMENT

Herald Mail Article about Cumberland Football

Well written and appreciated article!

I've seen nothing about the Sun's coverage of the game. Did the Cumberland paper cover it? Nothing online and Todd didn't have it linked on the FH site either.

Reactions: sentinel-nurse
I just seen this article on Twitter and rushed right to this Page to post it but I was beat to it.

I think it was an amazing piece about out area! Well worth the read!

Reactions: sentinel-nurse
Expertise, now that's a good one cumbfanatic! Just ask Waggle about my expert opinion of South Hagerstown on the Moco Board! But thank you, big changes in my personal life don't give me time to get on here like I used to.

Bob writes a column in the Herald Mail every week about High School sports and they are always very well written and very well thought out. Right before the season he did a series of columns on the downfall of the MVAL that was fantastic.

Hoping to get back up to Cumberland soon for another game because all of my other trips have been well worth the drive!

Now I have to ask, which of you called the Herald Mail and informed them the number of steps in the story was incorrect?? It originally said 30 and then I saw there was an update to the story and I thought to myself, "I bet someone called about the steps." And sure enough, LOL!

Reactions: real world
I noticed it but did not call. Lol. Who did??Don't tell me you picked South Hagerstown over FH? . We do like the information, opinions etc you bring to this board.

Yes, I did pick South over Fort Hill :oops: South played Linganore very tough, beating us for nearly the entire first half. I just couldnt look past the Keyser loss, especially with Keyser losing to Hampshire. I think subconsciously I also really wanted that bonus point! But it's great to see Fort Hill respond to that loss and I think they have to still be clearly the 1A favorite. And i'll be sure to pick Boonsboro if they meet in the playoffs :D

There was a Sun article, by the way. Maybe 2 paragraphs. I'll look for it when I'm not mobile later.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT