ADVERTISEMENT

Havre De Grace

camper21502

Blue Chip Poster
Sep 21, 2012
Are they really that undisciplined or is it homer refs?? I'm not at the game. I'm listening on the radio and all I keep hearing is unsportsmanlike penalties one after another.. Havre de grace has around 100 yds in the 1st half just on deadball penalties...

Reactions: cumbfanatic
The refs are from Hagerstown. First play of the game they called a holding against FH and they picked up a flag on a facemask against Harve de grace, so I wouldn't say its the refs. At the same time Harve de grace may get away with it where they play. My opinion is its frustrating when a team runs the ball right at you and you cant stop it.

Reactions: Waggle Pass
Pretty sure the refs are assigned by the mpssaa for the semis so it's not homer refs. But also hard to believe all the frustration is unprovoked unless they've never been pushed around before

Reactions: camper21502
Are they really that undisciplined or is it homer refs?? I'm not at the game. I'm listening on the radio and all I keep hearing is unsportsmanlike penalties one after another.. Havre de grace has around 100 yds in the 1st half just on deadball penalties...

Do be ignorant? The refs are not from here. It’s the state semis.

The HGD WR got up and dropped the ball on purpose on the fh defender. That will get called every time. As for what is being said in the pit. Can’t here all the way from the stands.

Do be ignorant? The refs are not from here. It’s the state semis.

The HGD WR got up and dropped the ball on purpose on the fh defender. That will get called every time. As for what is being said in the pit. Can’t here all the way from the stands.
Like I said im not there and im listening to WTBO so it's hard for me to understand what's going on. I just cant believe a team this deep in the playoffs is so undisciplined.. The homer refs thing was a joke..

Like I said im not there and im listening to WTBO so it's hard for me to understand what's going on. I just cant believe a team this deep in the playoffs is so undisciplined.. The homer refs thing was a joke..
If you want to make a joke talk about the vaunted fh passing game.

FH has 1st team defense out there up 36-6 in 4th.. Todd wants that running clock back lol..

Last edited:
Guve me a f——in breakhome refs. Dude down state refs for semis, wtf up. Very dirty team, taking knees out, trying to hurt players!!!

FH has 1st team defense out there up 36-6 in 4th.. Todd wants that running clock back lol..
I don't think this was a bad idea, you know they are going to be passing, get them some pass defense practice...maybe that's why he did it.

Why was the highstepping into the end zone by #21 allowed to be a TD? The flags were thrown at the five. I was confused by that one.

Reactions: FHHS#1
I believe that is only a college rule. I could be wrong but didn’t FH have a similar call this year against Mtn Ridge. The TD counted and the penalty was assessed on the KO.

Reactions: Waggle Pass
Per NFHS Rules, unsportsmanlike conduct penalties are enforced from the succeeding spot. As HDG's #21 scored a touchdown, FH had the option of enforcing the penalty on the try or succeeding kickoff.

In college the penalty is from where it happened, so it would be no TD and 15 yard penalty from the 6 yard line

Heard on CBC there was a royal rumble going on in stands before game ended. Then heard walking out out it was a mom with white sweatshirt with #21 on it.Surprising?
It was #21's sister who was asked to leave. Took a swing at a fan. HdG coaches actually came from the sideline to pull her away.

I was really surprised by how horribly undisciplined the team was today. But then the fans were crazy intense as well, so...

Watching the vid. How bad can you possibly play. HDG has size but they are lethargic. Just bad.

Per our norm, many FH fans on the away side. HDG fans were awful from the get go. They asked the police to make the FH fans stop cheering since it was the visitors side which was laughable. They kept turning around saying nasty things to FH fans. One of our die hard fans that everyone knows was leaving the visitor side to go back to the home side and basically was physically blocked by HDG #21 family. HDG fan attempted to punch FH fan in the face. It was ugly and embarrassing for HDG.

Heard on CBC there was a royal rumble going on in stands before game ended. Then heard walking out out it was a mom with white sweatshirt with #21 on it.Surprising?
One of these games someone is gonna get seriously hurt over there.. I cant comment on what took place today because I wasn't there but I have alot of experience watching games over there and it gets pretty bad at times...

They better watch... might get beat on the face just like the scoreboard...lmao.. you don't wanna come to c-land looking for trouble, you will most likely find it... we are some rough neck people... luckily for them most of us our humble...

HDG played like someone had attached the arms and legs of Agamemnon to 'Rebecca of Sunnybrook Farm' - they staggered around awhile and then fell over dead.

Why was the highstepping into the end zone by #21 allowed to be a TD? The flags were thrown at the five. I was confused by that one.
I think the most confusing thing was that his team was down 36-0 in the 4th quarter and he's high stepping at all...are you really that proud of yourself for getting clobbered? Now that's a loser.,even if he is a high school kid.

I think the most confusing thing was that his team was down 36-0 in the 4th quarter and he's high stepping at all...are you really that proud of yourself for getting clobbered? Now that's a loser.,even if he is a high school kid.

And he had already been flagged once for taunting. Did he figure why not? We're going to lose anyway. If I was one of his teammates I'd be furious.

Reactions: sentinel-nurse
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT