ADVERTISEMENT

FH worst is still better then allegany best

WCBC to hold candle light vigil outside Cumberland Times News to pay homage to Robinette and try to swing the POY votes to Karson.

Paul Miller will the master of ceremonies.

At least all the Robinettes can spend Thanksgiving around the same table and wonder how they lost.

Was that Paul Miller on the blue bridge? Whoever it was had a blue #95 shirt on.

I bet Paul Miller will be Karson's best man at his wedding & have a seat at the bride/ groom table. Karson may even let him cut the cake. Oh my God, what is Paul gonna do without Karson? Maybe Karson signed his old cleats and give them to Miller last week to put under glass.

I don't care if FH ever wins another game, I am so F'N sick of Paul Miller's life revolving Karson Robinette.

WCBC to hold candle light vigil outside Cumberland Times News to pay homage to Robinette and try to swing the POY votes to Karson.

Paul Miller will the master of ceremonies.

At least all the Robinettes can spend Thanksgiving around the same table and wonder how they lost.
Did "My schedule hurts" lock up coach of the year tonight?

If you want to get technical, it's the United Kingdom.

Perhaps you need to do a little research and prove yourself wrong once more. I'm not going to do it for you. Also, if you want to act as if you're the smartest person in the room, go for it.

My last Paul Miller "bromance" post.

Is Paul Miller taking Karson to Ohio with him tomorrow to commentate or maybe to do some recruiting for Karson?

Is it possible Alco’s best neutralized FH?? I think it reasonable to suggest that
I'm with you. I think it might show that if the qb had not gotten hurt two weeks ago that game would never have ended up like it did. How else could you explain such a drastic turnaround?
Allegany was too good of a team not to bounce back and show that two weeks ago was not the way they wanted to go out...kudos to them, much respect.

Reactions: joeblowcitizen
Or is robinette still down from the decleating block luke put on him? Or is he still down from his cramps?
Or is Poling still still wondering how such a great defense gives up so many points and yards to such a mediocre team?

Perhaps you need to do a little research and prove yourself wrong once more. I'm not going to do it for you. Also, if you want to act as if you're the smartest person in the room, go for it.
Not the smartest, but thanks to your posts, I'm not the dumbest.

Do some of you people hear what you are saying, it is high school football people. Both # 4's are excellent football players and deserve credit. Some of you need to grow up and realize it is not life it is a game played by two fine football teams. Hats off to both both teams, FH won so be it.

I'm with you. I think it might show that if the qb had not gotten hurt two weeks ago that game would never have ended up like it did. How else could you explain such a drastic turnaround?
Allegany was too good of a team not to bounce back and show that two weeks ago was not the way they wanted to go out...kudos to them, much respect.
But Allegany really isn't that good. Tonight proved Fort Hill isn't either.

Do some of you people hear what you are saying, it is high school football people. Both # 4's are excellent football players and deserve credit. Some of you need to grow up and realize it is not life it is a game played by two fine football teams. Hats off to both both teams, FH won so be it.
Why don't you tell that to WCBC. Karson is their coming of Christ !

Reactions: sentinel-nurse
But Allegany really isn't that good. Tonight proved Fort Hill isn't either.
you're upset, i'd be too - but there's only two teams that beat allegany this year - they are an excellent team and it took everything the 4 time defending state champion had to win by 1 pt.

you're upset, i'd be too - but there's only two teams that beat allegany this year - they are an excellent team and it took everything the 4 time defending state champion had to win by 1 pt.
Not upset. I don't get upset over high school football. You're trying to make Fort Hill look better for struggling by saying Allegany was good. They had one good player and a couple decent ones. They beat one good team.

It did take all FH had to beat Allegany tonight. But, Fort Hill bought Allegany a present, had it gift wrapped, and put it under the tree and Allegany still wouldn't open it. Fort Hill tried their best to give the game to Allegany. What more does Fort Hill have to do in order for Allegany to beat them?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT