ADVERTISEMENT

Mountain Ridge

Tony54

All State Poster
Nov 17, 2018
For the people who claim Mountain Ridge is not very good. Keep in mind that Ridge beat Frederick worse than Linganore did

I know you can’t directly compare scores, but it does provide a point of reference.

Linganore plays Oakdale tonight in the championship game.

I wish Ridge would have played Oakdale.

Reactions: CrickRat23
Ridge is by far the most consistent program in 1A next to Fort Hill and could definitely contend above their class.

Reactions: CrickRat23
I think this Fort Hill team kind of put blinders on some people wearing rose tinted glasses. This Fort Hill team beats at least 99% of the teams in the state, if not every single one. This was, IMO, the worst Mountain Ridge team of the last 3 years, but the past 2 set the bar pretty high. But that doesn’t mean this MR team was average.

I think this Fort Hill team kind of put blinders on some people wearing rose tinted glasses. This Fort Hill team beats at least 99% of the teams in the state, if not every single one. This was, IMO, the worst Mountain Ridge team of the last 3 years, but the past 2 set the bar pretty high. But that doesn’t mean this MR team was average.
I agree they probably peaked last season, but I still think these boys from a Frostburg could make noise in 1A, 2A or even 3A. I’d like to see them play a Dunbar or Oakdale to get a gauge on them. It’ll probably be L’s for them, but they’ll grow and improve from the higher competition level.

Just my two cents.

Reactions: ravemwp
I agree they probably peaked last season, but I still think these boys from a Frostburg could make noise in 1A, 2A or even 3A. I’d like to see them play a Dunbar or Oakdale to get a gauge on them. It’ll probably be L’s for them, but they’ll grow and improve from the higher competition level.

Just my two cents.
Agree 100%

Reactions: ravemwp

Just my two cents.
Absolutely 💯 percent agree. Strength of schedule plays a huge role in the development of kids this age. Ridge would gain experience and confidence.

Reactions: Argox66
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT