ADVERTISEMENT

FH vs Cotoctin game time

Red wave going to stick around for the 2nd half? Told you there wasnt a team left 2 tds better than Catoctin.

I know, I'm just from Hickville where we play football in a cornfield, I dont know anything.

Reactions: BoyznBlue
Red wave going to stick around for the 2nd half? Told you there wasnt a team left 2 tds better than Catoctin.

I know, I'm just from Hickville where we play football in a cornfield, I dont know anything.
I have agreed with all your posts. FH fans think with their hearts and not their heads. Nobody believed me when I said home field advantage in the playoffs is everything. Does anybody believe this would be happening at Greenway?

Reactions: Blueandwhite10
Catoctin got hosed again and it doesn't matter. I don't believe what I am watching.

I have my issues with Appel but he doesn't snap the ball or take the snap. And why would FH run into the Catoctin kicker on an extra point. Geez.
Do you think he called three runs up the middle to start the game after having a week to prepare for this very scenario?

Take out the entire first team, they haven't come to play so why are they in there.

A redblood said way back in week five FH would put a running clock on Catoctin in the first half...care to fess up how incredibly stupid that was.

Catoctin’s line play is way better than Fort Hills it’s not even comparable

Lol. Down 4tds, 3 timeouts, ball in Catoctin territory, Catoctin gets the ball to start the 2nd half and you're running right up the middle. Tells me all I need to know. Your coach quit and knows its over.

I have my issues with Appel but he doesn't snap the ball or take the snap. And why would FH run into the Catoctin kicker on an extra point. Geez.
What did you think of the playcalling right before the half Lag? They ran, ran, and ran and took their timeouts to the locker room with them...is that brilliant coaching or what?

Lol. Down 4tds, 3 timeouts, ball in Catoctin territory, Catoctin gets the ball to start the 2nd half and you're running right up the middle. Tells me all I need to know. Your coach quit and knows its over.
Fort Hill doesn’t do much of anything else. They probably average two passes a game

I don't defend him often but he doesn't quit, he just doesn't have any options. He has a game plan, it's the same very game, and it almost always works. When it doesn't he's screwed and it gets ugly fast. He honestly can't make adjustments because he doesn't prepare for this scenario...despite all the raving lunatic fans that say he's more prepared than anyone else.

I don't defend him often but he doesn't quit, he just doesn't have any options. He has a game plan, it's the same very game, and it almost always works. When it doesn't he's screwed and it gets ugly fast. He honestly can't make adjustments because he doesn't prepare for this scenario...despite all the raving lunatic fans that say he's more prepared than anyone else.

Fair enough

What did you think of the playcalling right before the half Lag? They ran, ran, and ran and took their timeouts to the locker room with them...is that brilliant coaching or what?

King can pass. I don't understand it. I am as stunned as anyone else. But the fumbles were unbelievable this late in the season.

As is their coach.
FH is being out coached for sure.
This Catoctin Team is a Passing Team that is Shoving FH all over the field.
FH looks like they are scared to death.
FH inside the 30 of Catoctin with time running out in the half, up the middle, sweep right, sweep left... no shots at the Endzone and go to the half down 28-0 like saying we give up and we are ready to go home but we are just gonna keep the score down.
I apologize to this Coach Doug Williams, he has a Passing Team that is now showing they can run if they need to and that his line play is very good.
3 Turnovers have helped but so have a few penalties against Catoctin that has backed them up a few times and made their drives longer.
I am still shocked that they didn't try to pass before half.
This may be the worst FH Loss Ever... even worse than 2003 41-2 loss to Martinsburg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT