ADVERTISEMENT

FH vs Cotoctin game time

Lmao. It was in reference to comments made on here. I know your pride is hurt and you never thought you'd come down here and get smacked around. It's tough to admit you were wrong so you get defensive, all good.

Reactions: BoyznBlue
Lmao. It was in reference to comments made on here. I know your pride is hurt and you never thought you'd come down here and get smacked around. It's tough to admit you were wrong so you get defensive, all good.
I wouldn’t get so uppity yet. A lot of us knew that this Fort Hill team had weaknesses. I don’t think anybody even yourself expected it to be this much of a mismatch but beating fort hill won’t matter much if you get beat next week. Nobody remembers the runner-up team

I wouldn’t get so uppity yet. A lot of us knew that this Fort Hill team had weaknesses. I don’t think anybody even yourself expected it to be this much of a mismatch but beating fort hill won’t matter much if you get beat next week. Nobody remembers the runner-up team

Dunbar isn't going to beat this team if they play like this.

Reactions: bigdawgrefwmd
Was I wrong? Did I say anything wrong on this board? You all knew they had weaknesses but were brash enough to suggested FH would win by 3 tds, not you specifically but this board in general. I never came on here chest bumping or talking shit. Just always said there wasnt a team left that was 2tds better than Catoctin. Was I wrong?

Reactions: OneRing
For the record I said 24-21 FH in OT. Congratulations Catoctin Good luck next week. If FH would throw on 1st down in games like this things would be different.

Reactions: 4R341
Hey before you go thinking your county better change that radio thought i was in dc for minute enjoy be happy in your little mo

FH seems to struggle a bit on grass. Look at the Southern game last year and this one here. Unusual fumbles and just look out of sync. Their precision off by just a step maybe due to no carpet under their feet? #28 Sickeri and Stubbs are the two great backs ! When you are never used to playing a tight game, its hard to keep panic from setting in when things go bad . FH used to playing with the lead, this will be a monumental task. You can't just change your stripes mid-game, they have never been a quick strike offense.

Reactions: BoyznBlue
Was I wrong? Did I say anything wrong on this board? You all knew they had weaknesses but were brash enough to suggested FH would win by 3 tds, not you specifically but this board in general. I never came on here chest bumping or talking shit. Just always said there wasnt a team left that was 2tds better than Catoctin. Was I wrong?
There is one game left for u guys. I hope you win it. My guess is forr Hill isn’t this bad and Catoctin isn’t this good. Lol.

I will certainly admit I was wrong.

Good luck next week.

Almost a running clock...never would have imagined.

This is The Worst Beating in FH School History...
sad that this guy doesn't get more talent year after year at Catoctin.
This proves he can coach and he has the talent this year but to be there 16 years and miss the playoffs 8 years tells me they must lose most of the talent to Linganore as they are usually very good

Hey before you go thinking your county better change that radio thought i was in dc for minute enjoy be happy in your little mo

Comprehension friend, comprehension. Some of your FH faithful suggested we were hickville who played in a cornfield.

Go ahead and start that long trek home.

I recall someone saying Catoctins coach didnt know how to win...

Well, not by me. I never saw Catoctin. I thought FH would do the usual... well, there is an old saying that, "It look like a Rolls until a Rolls show up."

And.. For Christ sake Appel get your damn team under control. Don't let them get fuggin' chippy. Just saw a personal foul. Let's go home with some damn dignity.

FH seems to struggle a bit on grass. Look at the Southern game last year and this one here. Unusual fumbles and just look out of sync. Their precision off by just a step maybe due to no carpet under their feet? #28 Sickeri and Stubbs are the two great backs ! When you are never used to playing a tight game, its hard to keep panic from setting in when things go bad . FH used to playing with the lead, this will be a monumental task. You can't just change your stripes mid-game, they have never been a quick strike offense.
That’s all good points but Catoctin’s line is doing to Fort Hill what they usually do two other teams they are just blowing huge holes open

down 34-0 and you are running the ball up the gut and running the QB to the sideline every play why not just get on the bus a head back up 68 West

Catoctin needs to stop running to the FH bench side. I know the game is out of hand but they are getting hosed every time.

FH is being out coached for sure.
This Catoctin Team is a Passing Team that is Shoving FH all over the field.
FH looks like they are scared to death.
FH inside the 30 of Catoctin with time running out in the half, up the middle, sweep right, sweep left... no shots at the Endzone and go to the half down 28-0 like saying we give up and we are ready to go home but we are just gonna keep the score down.
I apologize to this Coach Doug Williams, he has a Passing Team that is now showing they can run if they need to and that his line play is very good.
3 Turnovers have helped but so have a few penalties against Catoctin that has backed them up a few times and made their drives longer.
I am still shocked that they didn't try to pass before half.
This may be the worst FH Loss Ever... even worse than 2003 41-2 loss to Martinsburg
Oh I've seen some doozies...remember when N Hagerstown beat them in the playoffs? Yes, N. Hagerstown, and it was ugly by halftime. Friendship was over even quicker. ECP was done before half. It might be the worst loss in terms of the pathetic attempt at tackling, play calling, fumbling...where do you even end?

Reactions: bigdawgrefwmd
Well on that note let's be honest, did anybody really wan to drive 3 1/2 hours to see a loss to Dunbar again? Congrats to Catoctin, I hope they leave this game behind immediately and prepare for their clash next week, they are impressive and they could win.
Ya know every time we brought up the passing game we got snarky remarks like "they don't need it" or "they didn't need it tonight"...how short sighted were those dumbass statements?

That’s all good points but Catoctin’s line is doing to Fort Hill what they usually do two other teams they are just blowing huge holes open
Oh I totally agree. As with most games, it begins and ends with the line. The guys in the trenches will win the state title for Catoctin if they win it. I sure hope they do!

This is what I get for just sticking with FH in the pickems. I told my peeps after Hoco, FH would lose to Catoctin if they played them. So much for status quo

Catoctin needs to stop running to the FH bench side. I know the game is out of hand but they are getting hosed every time.
Hey Lag the only thing in question now is will appel's postgame interview be "i wanta thank jesus christ my lord and savior, my family who always sticks with me, and the true fh fans"..or do we go negative and complain about god knows what, throw some kid under the bus, whine about the mpssaa...let's hope he just congrats catoctin and thanks for the schmucks who drove all that way and overpaid for the product he delivered.

Reactions: OneRing
Dunbar isn't going to beat this team if they play like this.

Geez. I dunno. I do know that it is better to get a bath of reality from Catoctin than get handed this kind of loss in a championship. I have to say though... I don't blame the young men on this team. They are playing the way they have been coached and they have not had to face this before.

Hey Lag the only thing in question now is will appel's postgame interview be "i wanta thank jesus christ my lord and savior, my family who always sticks with me, and the true fh fans"..or do we go negative and complain about god knows what, throw some kid under the bus, whine about the mpssaa...let's hope he just congrats catoctin and thanks for the schmucks who drove all that way and overpaid for the product he delivered.

I can't believe anyone will let Appel get in front of a mic after this. Or..... Or, maybe he has had a 'Saul on the road to Damascus moment' in his life and he will be humble and praise Catoctin.

I thought it would be close. I don't think either side envisioned this. Excellent intensity and execution. Bring home the title!

I can't believe anyone will let Appel get in front of a mic after this. Or..... Or, maybe he has had a 'Saul on the road to Damascus moment' in his life and he will be humble and praise Catoctin.
Two weeks ago he did say "I could say something but I'm trying to not go in that direction"...I think he's heard enough of the criticism to know sometimes he just needs to shut it.

There once was a team in red
Who came to the game with a big head
We have rings, we can’t be beat
So we will focus on where we will park and our seat.
But wait, there is another team playing
Who are much better that ol red was saying
And before they knew it
ol big red had blew it
And Apple cried on his ring all the way home!!!!

BrianH
I don't recall any Cumberland school suffering that kind of playoff loss in the entire history of the town.
Yep worst loss ever.. I hope BrianH is all right. I know he loves to talk about them running clocks...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT