ADVERTISEMENT

FH secondary

BrianH1974

Blue Chip Poster
May 2, 2005
Thought FH did pretty well actually in the 1st half. There is just nothing this secondary can do against these receivers. FH has 2 sophomores and a junior starting in the secondary and it's way too easy for CP tossing the ball around.

I don't think CP had a rushing td. Just torched the secondary every snap.

Last edited:
Reactions: GenSneaky
Prep has some sophomores making plays. Definitely getting beat on the pass defense, Stubbs around 5 foot 2 covering a receiver around 6 foot

Its not the secondary its the coverage. They should be playing cover 2..( 2 safties) have one safety over the top. They're playing man to man bump in run against a way more talented team. Which is a no no. Man to man is for when you can match up and or dominate your oponent.. Corners need zone help. They should be in zone coverage.. Just my honest opinion

Its not the secondary its the coverage. They should be playing cover 2..( 2 safties) have one safety over the top. They're playing man to man bump in run against a way more talented team. Which is a no no. Man to man is for when you can match up and or dominate your oponent.. Corners need zone help. They should be in zone coverage.. Just my honest opinion
100%

CP is also running fresh bodies in all the time..... Ah, finally a sack.

Offensively prep is just better in every level then FHs defense. FH couldn’t get a pass rush even when they tried to blitz it was picked up like it was nothing. I’ve never seen a team as good as prep was. My god.

Reactions: Waggle Pass
Boy is it dark on Facebook. Though, I always thought the lighting at Greenway could be better. CP, looks to be running in the subs now. Not looking to run up the score anymore. We'll see.

Yea Martinsburg could dog them... but fh sure couldn't... cover 2 might have helped, but I think they would have ran right thru em.. or worked the middle of the field with the pass.. that one hell of a team.. lucky for us it's a cruise to the semis...

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, that team didn’t impress me like I thought they would. Burg beats them by 14-20 points. Everything I saw today was one teams strength exploits another’s glaring weakness. M-Burg does everything better than CP does and matches up very well with them.

When did you see Martinsburg?

burg stands no chance against prep
Disagree. Burg would match up nicely against CP. It wouldn't be a runaway for either side. But I'm not sure why we still want to use Martinsburg as our measuring stick? Maybe we should see if burg is interested in making the trip next yr on FH's behalf so we can settle this debate. Ah, the Park n Dine's business was never better. CVAL lives!

Disagree. Burg would match up nicely against CP. It wouldn't be a runaway for either side. But I'm not sure why we still want to use Martinsburg as our measuring stick? Maybe we should see if burg is interested in making the trip next yr on FH's behalf so we can settle this debate. Ah, the Park n Dine's business was never better. CVAL lives!
Because everyone has some unhealthy obsession(especially those on the other side of the river)with Martinsburg and Fort Hill even though the two havent played in nearly a decade.

Reactions: money316
It’s good for FH to play a team like that. Fort Hill is a great 1A/2A team. It’s good for them to step out and play a competitive team. A team like Prep is a good team for them to play, not a real high level but good competition for them.

It’s good for FH to play a team like that. Fort Hill is a great 1A/2A team. It’s good for them to step out and play a competitive team. A team like Prep is a good team for them to play, not a real high level but good competition for them
If Prep is really 30 points better than FH on a consistent basis then there is little to no reason to play them

It’s good for FH to play a team like that. Fort Hill is a great 1A/2A team. It’s good for them to step out and play a competitive team. A team like Prep is a good team for them to play, not a real high level but good competition for them.

So when Fort Hill wins it is because the other team is not competitive?
Hope the paramedics arrive for you soon because must have OD'd. lol

Reactions: Waggle Pass
Tony prep is ranked around 750 and Martinsburg is around 150. I know rankings don’t mean a lot, but Prep would not beat Martinsburg
Agreed, I don't think anybody should let fort hills performance against this team should vault this team into some stratosphere of rair air, like competing with or beating M'burg.

Reactions: bigsavage

Prep is pretty high level, not Mater Dei or St. John Bosco but high level. Not sure if you saw the game. Not sure if you saw video from their prior games this year or videos from previous years.

Last edited:
I don’t think they are top 5 in MD or top 250 in country that’s what I mean. They are reasonable for FH

Agreed, I don't think anybody should let fort hills performance against this team should vault this team into some stratosphere of rair air, like competing with or beating M'burg.

I highly disagree Saint Ed is ranked 45 in the country and prep lost to them by a touchdown. Martinsburg is not in the same class as the Cathedral prep team I just watched.

I was starting to believe the Kool-Aid that lagmeister was spitting out about all the talent that Ford Hill has. Unfortunately 5 foot 4 145 pound kids can’t cover 6 foot tall kids that are fast. LOL

Reactions: cumbfanatic
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT