ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone have a Prediction for the 2 big games this week???

we have seen many many teams much more polished , bigger , faster than Fort hill. You guys need to get outside of western Maryland a little. Now that being said I am sure that the warriors are respecting your teams ability to run the ball first. But if you think your going to roll into Arrowhead stadium and rush for 4 or 500 yards you are sadly mistaken. nobody has done that in ten years. And yes I will give you two hundred yards tonight if you run the ball 50 times. If you do that, and that's it , we will win the game. Period. if keyser scored 48 on you and south Hagerstown scored 20 plus, I know we will score enough. We average giving up 8 points a game. Reality check is coming!

Lol, I get the feeling that a lot of the people that come to this board don't see football outside of Western Maryland, and they don't understand that other schools work hard and have great traditions too. The teams they do play are usually mediocre, or just plain bad, so it's easy to an unbalanced view of schools in other parts of the state and region.

we have seen many many teams much more polished , bigger , faster than Fort hill. You guys need to get outside of western Maryland a little. Now that being said I am sure that the warriors are respecting your teams ability to run the ball first. But if you think your going to roll into Arrowhead stadium and rush for 4 or 500 yards you are sadly mistaken. nobody has done that in ten years. And yes I will give you two hundred yards tonight if you run the ball 50 times. If you do that, and that's it , we will win the game. Period. if keyser scored 48 on you and south Hagerstown scored 20 plus, I know we will score enough. We average giving up 8 points a game. Reality check is coming!

Yes, but you're only averaging 32 points a game.... Fort Hill averages 40 just in the first half. Back to back state champs which we won by a total of 65-8 in those 2 years. Also FH has won 33 of their last 34 games. So yes they know how to win, I feel will do so tonight

FHHS 34
Sherando 20

Oh and next year FH 42-13 considering our whole back field consists of underclassmen

Btw our QB is mobile, FH runs the ball, because they don't have to pass, and it burns clock. But FH does have a west coast offense in the play book they have ran very successfully. So you might think we are a 95% run game team, but it's because we like to wear down defenses and leave them feeling hopeless when we raise 4 fingers in the air going into the final quarter.

When I seen sharando was added to the schedule I thought for sure it was going to be a loss going into this season. But credit to the FH staff for making the personnel adjustments that has them looking very dangerous, and an almost guaranteed 3-peat championship team pending everyone stays healthy

Last edited:
Reactions: FortHillFan89

You sure do talk a lot. That's all.

Reactions: jeremiah_sl_21
We have a cocky one? Does hamspear know that forthill has to travel out of state almost every game to get a full schedule and or pay good money to get someone to play and pay for them to come to Cumberland?...alco is included too..

Last edited:
I reffed James Wood a few years back and their program is horrible. I think Sherando is a good team but the closer and closer we get to this game, I am seeing FH roll up about a BIG EASY WIN!!
This talk about not seeing any good teams is funny, I Officiated in the Winchester area and I didn't see any teams the caliber of Cumberland Football.
I thought Sherando was probably animal after beating Martinsburg but the truth is Martinsburg is not that good this year.
they are 6-2 with losses to Sherando & Woodson DC
wins over Morgantown who is down by 1 point and a 16-7 win over Washington.

FINAL SCORE FH 41 SHERANDO 20

People on this board are the cocky ones, saying they are going to blow us out, run all over us. I hope that's your game plan

Reactions: BoyznBlue
It's awesome having hamspear here. Otherwise this is nothing but an arrogant FH forum. He is a Ying to so many Yangs. I see a close game that can be won by either team in the 4th quarter.

Thanks for posting here hamspear.

Lol, I get the feeling that a lot of the people that come to this board don't see football outside of Western Maryland, and they don't understand that other schools work hard and have great traditions too. The teams they do play are usually mediocre, or just plain bad, so it's easy to an unbalanced view of schools in other parts of the state and region.

wrong as usual

its called pride in our own team not piggy backing off of other teams. Nothing wrong with some pride in what our boys do and it is nothing to be ashamed of. We all know there are many great programs. To think otherwise or to think people think that way is just asinine.

Many of us know the kids personally and have since they were very young so we take more pride in their achievements. That is something you wouldn't relate to living down state and knowing the names of maybe a handful of kids that play for Allegany each year.

wrong as usual

its called pride in our own team not piggy backing off of other teams. Nothing wrong with some pride in what our boys do and it is nothing to be ashamed of. We all know there are many great programs. To think otherwise or to think people think that way is just asinine.

Many of us know the kids personally and have since they were very young so we take more pride in their achievements. That is something you wouldn't relate to living down state and knowing the names of maybe a handful of kids that play for Allegany each year.

Nothing wrong with having pride in your community, and Fort Hill (and Cumberland as a whole) has a lot to be proud of. I'm referring to a lot of stupid comments I read on the board that shows how mis-informed some people are. Stuff like, "teams from downstate are undisciplined. They just have good athletes." No, you're just playing bad teams - being undisciplined is a characteristic of bad teams. And actually, it's not just on this board, I hear people around town making the same comments.

Also, your assessment of me is wrong, as usual - I've known a lot of the kids on Fort Hill and Alco just as long as you have

I think as long as Fort Hill doesn't turn the ball over in their own territory they should win by double digits. They will need their defense to show up however.

wrong as usual

Wow! Way to be the exact person he was talking about in his post.

I'm not sure why you take pride in something you think nobody else does. No other school has one fan in the seat, while Fort Hill has over 100,000 every week, making even Michigan's Big House look like a joke. The F Club is the only football support club in the entire lower 48. Didn't everyone know that.

No other community, especially in states like Texas, even do anything at all for their football communities.
And did everyone here know that Fort Hill is the only team AT ANY LEVEL OF FOOTBALL, to have a band that plays at their games. No other high school, college or pro team has that.

In fact, for the last 10 years, Fort Hill is the only school in the country to actually play football.
That's why no one else, ANYWHERE, understands.

BWWWWWWWWWAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

Reactions: BoyznBlue

Yeah it did. How's that crow taste?

Wow! Way to be the exact person he was talking about in his post.

I'm not sure why you take pride in something you think nobody else does. No other school has one fan in the seat, while Fort Hill has over 100,000 every week, making even Michigan's Big House look like a joke. The F Club is the only football support club in the entire lower 48. Didn't everyone know that.

No other community, especially in states like Texas, even do anything at all for their football communities.
And did everyone here know that Fort Hill is the only team AT ANY LEVEL OF FOOTBALL, to have a band that plays at their games. No other high school, college or pro team has that.

In fact, for the last 10 years, Fort Hill is the only school in the country to actually play football.
That's why no one else, ANYWHERE, understands.

BWWWWWWWWWAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

hey limp dick I said we know there are many great programs out there. Where u get the rest is beyond me. I support and cheer for my community just like so many other places around the country do. They take pride in it so should we. How our ass taste tonight? Like salt?

Reactions: Waggle Pass
Fort Hill 31 Sherando 28. Go Big Red, Keyser needs the bonus point:D. Finishing 6th or 7th for Keyser is better than 7th or 8th, keeps them out of Bridgeport's bracket.

I have only seen one game each for Allegany and Northern, but from a neutral viewpoint Northern seemed to be much stouter up front on both sides of the ball. I understand that one game is not much to base an opinion on but I will have to go with Northern 28 -Allegany 14
It is nice to have the bonus points from a Fort Hill win over a 2A team for The Tornado. Thanks to Big Red for the help as we could use some after laying an egg at Hampshire.

any doubt BlewBoyz and Cock Ring would be leaving snail trails around here with their vaginas if Big Red lost last night?

Reactions: Waggle Pass
I stand corrected Forthillfan: Web site says 1592 students. Somewhere around 650 students more than Keyser.

It was a great win for FH. Do they play again next yr. or was this a one time thing???

wow, do those polished bigger faster teams kick your butts all over the field in the second half like FH did including that last drive when all you had to do was stop us and you got the ball back and could've won? When you say we need to get outside of Western MD do you mean to the big city like Stephens City? By the way, how's that 8 pts a game working for you now? It's a stat, one that has just went up. As for the reality check, our reality is we just picked up a lot of points thanks to your lack of a pass defense, that is the reality. Do you think maybe you've learned your lesson or do you need another loss from a school half your size who got penalized repeatedly while your team was getting away with no-calls all night.

Reactions: towpath94
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT