ADVERTISEMENT

All MPSSAA winter and spring sports have been suspended indefinitely

The lack of real danger for children and even their lack of ability to pass the virus to adults has been common knowledge for some time. ..... Ugh.... hard to accept the truth but the educational system doesn't care about the kids.... they never did.... besides, getting paid for nothing grows on folks, especially if you get paid for both sitting on your ass and advancing your political agenda.... This from the NPR no less:

Throughout the pandemic, many child care centers have stayed open for the children of front-line workers -- everyone from doctors to grocery store clerks. YMCA of the USA and New York City's Department of Education have been caring for, collectively, tens of thousands of children since March and both tell NPR they have no reports of a coronavirus clusters or outbreaks.

https://www.npr.org/2020/06/24/882316641/what-parents-can-learn-from-child-care-centers-that-stayed-open-during-lockdowns

Nobody wants to see the truth. They only see their own narrative. Liberals --- making decisions on how everyone should live.

I don't wear a mask not because I don't want to wear a mask. I don't wear a mask because you went on vacation this year and protested in the street when I was told to stay home and was mandated to stop large gatherings. I don't wear a mask because you leave your home for very unessential reasons. I don't wear a mask because when the Secretary of Education Betsy DeVos puts in an order that all kids be back in school you fight it, but when Health Director Anthony Fauci puts in an order to shut down business and wear a mask I'm expected to follow the order.

It's time you stop telling me how to live and die when you selfishly break the COVID chain and promote the spread of this virus. It's time you stop telling me who I need to listen to and who you don't need to listen to.

Reactions: Lagmeister
"The CDC has been promising new guidelines for more than a week, after demands from President Donald Trump that the agency alter its recommendations for opening schools."

Pence says CDC changing school reopening guidelines after Trump called them 'tough and expensive'

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/5398493002

Breaking news! Trump personally writes revised CDC guidelines after CDC director tear gased by Trumps secret police. Lmao hahaha I just can't with you tools this morning...:rolleyes:

secret police

DHS secret police????

Let's see.... we can't open the schools for healthy children to be educated in a safe and protected environment, but we can force them to stay home so we can massacre them in the streets with bullets.... I call this a full scale war on children: no education and a death sentence in the streets while they are forced to stay home.

Another 3 year old gunned down in Chicago:

Apparently, mayors want all the terrorism to themselves.

“Under no circumstances will I allow Donald Trump’s troops to come to Chicago and terrorize our residents,” Lightfoot said Tuesday.

https://nypost.com/2020/07/22/trump-expected-to-send-federal-officers-to-chicago-amid-violence/

And.... let's not forget NY... shall we. I wonder whatever happened to this traumatized little girl as shootings skyrocket in other major cities like NY.... (But, we don't need the feds.... right?)

Ugh.... I read that folks want to move to NY now that it is so safe.... (Again... we don't need the feds... right?)

I won't go into politics on this discussion but will give you my personal opinion as a teacher. Our students desperately need to be in school period! Are their risks, Yes and perhaps it may be riskier now than before but as I've said before a choice would be great! In person or online. Some students will do fine and maybe even better online due to their learning style and ability to learn without the distractions of their peers. Many students get little or nothing from online learning and many of those are the ones who need it most.

If you talk to enough teachers and ask about what the experience was like from mid March through June of 2020 you will find the above statement true. I heard from the students whose parents truly care about their education. In my school that is about 75% of the students, the other 25% dropped off the radar. The reasons are many: no internet or computers, no parental support or for many no parents at all and grandparents, aunts or uncles who are not tech savvy enough to naivigate online learning.

Somehow we have moved into the line of thinking that we cannot move forward into anything unless their is ZERO risk of something negative happening or someone getting offended. That mindset is paraylyzing the ability of our schools and society to make any type of progress which is very concerning to me.
VERY well said. It's nice to get an intelligent well thought out post without calling people names and blaming Trump for all that ales.

The tolerance/acceptance/classiness of the left on full display....and they say you can't teach racism!

LOL!!!!! This is hilarious!!! But you can't take a few idiots from the left and run with it, the same way it's unfair to take quotes from David Duke and apply it to the entire GOP

These Dykes. smh

Come on Quit using Bikes... when these idiots refuse to move and throw objects at you
Just shoot them and send the garbage men to pick them up in the morning. just quit playing games with these fools.

Being a Veteran Doesn't Excuse You for Being a Jackass....But Thank You for Your Service

Throw a Brick catch a bullet to the temple

haha this thing has battle gear on

Nobody cares

Exactly right and mainly because the headline is misleading as to what really happened. They arrested 6 and all were locals - not outside supremacists . You can actually find their pics through other links.

According to a news release by Richmond police Saturday morning, the juvenile, a black male from Richmond, is facing a felony charge of assault on a law enforcement officer, with a paintball gun, and misdemeanor charges of obstruction of justice and unlawful assembly. The adults, all white and all Richmond residents between the ages of 27 to 30, are facing various misdemeanor charges.

https://richmond.com/news/local/upd..._08a580f5-6076-5d0a-aa5d-c7b519d43d57.html#12

Police: 'Umbrella Man' was a white supremacist trying to incite George Floyd rioting

https://www.startribune.com/police-...ing-to-incite-george-floyd-rioting/571932272/

Oh.... those poor.... poor helpless ANTIFA and BLM mobs being so peaceful - forgetting all previous torchings, beatings and murders - were just overly influenced by a single person.

Are you shitting me??????

A Minneapolis police arson investigator said the man’s actions at the AutoZone on East Lake Street set off a chain reaction that led to days of looting and rioting. The building was later burned to the ground.

“This was the first fire that set off a string of fires and looting throughout the precinct and the rest of the city,” Erika Christensen wrote in a search warrant affidavit filed in court this week. “Until the actions of the person your affiant has been calling ‘Umbrella man,’ the protests had been relatively peaceful. The actions of this person created an atmosphere of hostility and tension. Your affiant believes that this individual’s sole aim was to incite violence.”

This is hilarious. The riots have not had their political effect.... so now, the weak... unable to help themselves ANTIFA/BLM mobs, have to find a single guy to blame it on.

CDC Director Says There are More Suicides and Overdoses than COVID Deaths

...suicides and drug overdoses have surpassed the death rate for COVID-19. Redfield argued that lockdowns and lack of public schooling constituted a disproportionally negative impact on young peoples’ mental health.

...at John Muir Medical Center in Walnut Creek, CA claimed the facility has “seen a year’s worth of suicide attempts in the last four weeks.”

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/micae...abovebase-suicides-than-covid-deaths-n2573278

I haven’t looked at this thread for a while but I can really say it’s gone to shit. Here’s my two cents you have to be a special kind of idiot to not understand that the only thing that’s keeping this country from full scale Marxism and communism is Donald Trump. Blm is an organization that wants to destroy America. If you don’t believe it look at the mission statement. It’s all in there. They believe in the destruction of the American family which is what keeps kids from turning Int to thugs. I realize that for those that do not agree with me you probably don’t have enough brainpower to figure this out but I will keep praying for you

Reactions: RedPride97
I haven’t looked at this thread for a while but I can really say it’s gone to shit. Here’s my two cents you have to be a special kind of idiot to not understand that the only thing that’s keeping this country from full scale Marxism and communism is Donald Trump. Blm is an organization that wants to destroy America. If you don’t believe it look at the mission statement. It’s all in there. They believe in the destruction of the American family which is what keeps kids from turning Int to thugs. I realize that for those that do not agree with me you probably don’t have enough brainpower to figure this out but I will keep praying for you
Prayers won't help god has abandoned that bunch

Reactions: Tony54
I hear you, and I couldn't agree more. To hear a leader of the movement say "if we don't get our way we will burn the system to the ground" should be enough to show them for exactly who they are. This is all an organized movement for political purposes only. The murders committed by black men against black men every single night in chicago that goes unreported by the mainstream media shows again that black lives apparently don't matter, unless they are extinguished by a white cop. When 50% of a races babies are aborted, can you really believe them when they say "black lives matter"? It's their own actions that make me question if they have any souls at all.

I hear you, and I couldn't agree more. To hear a leader of the movement say "if we don't get our way we will burn the system to the ground" should be enough to show them for exactly who they are. This is all an organized movement for political purposes only. The murders committed by black men against black men every single night in chicago that goes unreported by the mainstream media shows again that black lives apparently don't matter, unless they are extinguished by a white cop. When 50% of a races babies are aborted, can you really believe them when they say "black lives matter"? It's their own actions that make me question if they have any souls at all.

Over a bump in the store aisle.....

https://dailycaller.com/2020/07/30/malachi-capers-shooting-video-queens-buffalo-state/

I guess some matter more than others.....

Over a bump in the store aisle.....

https://dailycaller.com/2020/07/30/malachi-capers-shooting-video-queens-buffalo-state/

I guess some matter more than others.....
More proof it's nothing about their lives. Anybody could take an incident and twist and turn it into something for their cause. The sad thing is so many people have been manipulated into believing a bunch of lies One bad cop in one department is not unusual. One football player who beats his wife is not unusual. One NBA player who says he's going to a funeral and ends up in a strip club endangering everybody around him is pathetic. Another professional athlete suspended for drugs or conduct issues is routine...we should defund every team who has a player who does something wrong...punish everybody for the mistake of one person if we're being consistent.

Reactions: Tony54 and Red Dude
If trump would have acted sooner instead of calling it a hoax

The only hoax is what you just posted. Read the ****ing thread. One reason it is so long is because the same unbelievable bullshit keeps creeping back in here.

So.... Hey... how about what is really going with why the teachers don't want to go back to school:

They're too busy being paid to riot:

School ‘Counselor’ Among Riotous Thugs Who Beat Up Wisc. State Senator
https://headlineusa.com/school-counselor-among-riotous-thugs-who-beat-up-wisc-state-senator/

The teachers have really been busy in Portland... all on the tax payer's dime:

13 ‘Antifa Teachers’ Arrested in Portland: Viral Mugshots Explained

https://heavy.com/news/2020/07/13-antifa-teachers-arrested-portland-mugshots/

Then again.... we feel so sorry that they are paid to do nothing when they write their own obituaries seeking our sympathy.... Oh my.... don't you just wanna cry for them.... They might miss their next riot.

Teachers are writing their own obituaries as schools near reopening amid COVID-19

https://abcnews.go.com/GMA/Living/t...covid-19/story?id=72060961&cid=social_fb_abcn

Last edited:
The joke about God displays the smugness behind evil being so close to seizing complete power. Nothing going on right now is about a virus or racism... or anything thing else other than a display of raw power. Mega-corporations commit 2 billion dollars to the 'systematically oppressed' BLM - and this is on top of donations from the wealthy elite. All of the pro sports, news networks, social media and our entire educational system line up to grind down our culture.... virtually our way of life.

Object and you lose your job... or literally your life. This is all fully supported by most all of the government.... and, moreover, what the government is going to be.

How brazen will the left get? Well, the end game is you lose everything.

PPB: More than 150 bullets strike 8 apartments, 7 cars, 1 woman in NE Portland

“They had like a gang violence task force that are no longer funded which is unfortunate because as soon as that defunding happened all of this really peaked up,”

https://www.kptv.com/news/ppb-more-...cle_e056281c-d423-11ea-b6d0-db6133fc2547.html[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

This is actually true, it's time for the Democratic party (or people in general) to separate themselves from BLM as an organization. The complication comes because the phrase "BLM" was necessary at some point and people are still used to saying it. More and more people are recognizing the BLM organization for what they are.

Last edited:
117179668_946974242489371_6784394129471054639_n.jpg

You are the second person in the thread to make reference to the KKK in a light-hearted or positive manner and it's not really going over well
I think you're a little crossed up look at the full exchange im not the one who brought up burning crosses ok asshole you guys and this race shit makes me laugh i don't give a shit what color a person is if thay are good people i can get along assholes come in all colors so go get ****ed

Mineral County has decided to give studetns and parents an option. Virtual or in-school/hybrid (2 in-school, 3 virtual). I like the idea of choice and the ability to attempt to move forward. I like this because as educators we should do everything possible we can to give our studetns the best education possible and the opportunity to do the extracurricular activities thye enjo and that enrich their school experience.

Even if at some point we need to shut down and go all virtual I think we need to make an attempt to move forward. I talk to my students and parents frequently and the students desperately want to go back to school. If perhaps the fear of the virus and it's effects ends up being worse than the consequences of all we have lost then we have done our students a huge injustice.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT