ADVERTISEMENT

All MPSSAA winter and spring sports have been suspended indefinitely

Look what I found in a friend's garage. An old Cumberland Youth Football Chiefs helmet circa 1977-78. Note the 2nd photo...the only thing between your skull and a concussion was a thin layer of plastic and some suspension straps. And that was back when hamburger drills were daily.

Seeing this, it made me realize how much things have changed in 40 years. Read into that all you want, but it explains much.

109096398_930114087508720_7397583047709755670_o.jpg
109481547_930114127508716_5114163469986770639_o.jpg

Look what I found in a friend's garage. An old Cumberland Youth Football Chiefs helmet circa 1977-78. Note the 2nd photo...the only thing between your skull and a concussion was a thin layer of plastic and some suspension straps. And that was back when hamburger drills were daily.

Seeing this, it made me realize how much things have changed in 40 years. Read into that all you want, but it explains much.

Glad this forum isn't moderated..... I see a noose up inside that helmet...

WV Governor Justice already stated schoo; will begin on Sept. 8
and
delayed the start of all High School Sports to Sept. 4
Will announce on Friday if this means practice or games start on Sept 4

Its only going to take 1 positive test by anyone in any school to shut down sports statewide
to much liability for any school to chance

Not certain schools could even get a insurance to cover their asses in a Covid suit
I don't get this, did school systems get sued when people catch the flu?????

Orlando Health confirms state COVID-19 report has errors
Orlando Health, the only to answer our question, confirmed errors in the report. Its positivity rate is in fact only 9.4 percent, not 98 percent as in the report.
https://www.fox35orlando.com/news/orlando-health-confirms-state-covid-19-report-has-errors?fbclid=Iw

Orlando Health confirms state COVID-19 report has errors
Orlando Health, the only to answer our question, confirmed errors in the report. Its positivity rate is in fact only 9.4 percent, not 98 percent as in the report.

https://www.fox35orlando.com/news/orlando-health-confirms-state-covid-19-report-has-errors?fbclid=Iw

Uh...the article I posted was primarily specific to Duval County, and never mentioned anything about 98% positivity rate. It did mention 17,000 children have been diagnosed state-wide.

Keep living in your fantasy world, Lags, and poo-poo the virus. Perhaps “it will be like a miracle and just disappear.” ☹️

Last edited:
Reactions: bigsavage
Uh...the article I posted was primarily specific to Duval County, and never mentioned anything about 98% positivity rate. It did mention 17,000 children have been diagnosed state-wide.

Keep living in your fantasy world, Lags, and poo-poo the virus. Perhaps “it will be like a miracle and just disappear.” ☹️
oh shit sounds bad that 17,000 have the FLU... what on earth will we do? smh
go on with life like nothing happened is what i'm doing, not wearing a mask and the people that complain can kiss my ass

Reactions: Lagmeister
1 person under the age of 20 has died from COVID in Maryland. One.

0 person under the age of 20 has died from COVID in West Virginia. Zero.

Like you living in the fantasy that we can keep the country closed up till there's a vaccine that we may never see ok

Reactions: Lagmeister

A group of Duval County parents and educators
(Are we surprised?.... Not.)

Florida’s spike in positive cases
(We know why.)

The Florida Department of Health reported Friday more than 17,000 kids have tested positive for COVID-19.
(Again, statewide and we know why.)

The positive/antibody/phony numbers tests are for the entire state of Florida. The letter is a political self-interest missive not based in science, rather a lets-shut-Jacksonville-down missive.

You are simply grabbing newsie narratives. At least have the courtesy to do a little research. It has been posted here and confirmed by numerous sources that states, including Florida, are combining antibody tests with positive tests. So, by that metric the numbers are phony. Add the statewide (again, note the link to the article I posted) published results, that all over the state they are reporting 100% positive tests that, when questioned, are totally phony there too.

It is bullshit squared. I am doing some additional research into Denmark, Ireland et al about contact tracing of children and if (and only if) I get something definitive I will post it also. Fact is, if you can't smell complete shit in what is happening by now, you are cheering on the ruination of the country for whatever personal reasons satisfy you. Maybe it's because you are getting paid for doing nothing all day and are looking forwarding to an unlimited paid vacation.

1 person under the age of 20 has died from COVID in Maryland. One.

0 person under the age of 20 has died from COVID in West Virginia. Zero.

So lets put them all in small rooms together and have them interact with each other and be in an impossible to keep sanitized environment and see if we can kick that rate up a notch. Murica!

So lets put them all in small rooms together and have them interact with each other and be in an impossible to keep sanitized environment and see if we can kick that rate up a notch. Murica!

The tests are bullshit and the risks are even bullsittier! If the fuggin' lazy-ass teachers who don't wanna-risk-it-like-a-grocery-checkout clerk.... then, fire their Maoist asses. I know returning to school - for those kids who chose to go in the city - will cut down on the interests of the cartel lobby; but fug' them too. Let the kids learn who want to learn.

There are those who care even less for the kids than they did for the minority businesses they torched. But the 'moment in time' mobs and the LGBTQ (whatever) parades - replacing the 4th of July celebrations - more than prove the bullshit of lockdowns and online schooling. Nobody is being fooled. Even the core of the lockdown lobby knows its bullshit... as ole Gavin Newsome laughs his way to the bank from his open winery.

Last edited:
And the Earth is flat and Wayfair sells kids and the Illuminati wants us all to stop using cash. Yeah yeah we get it.

And the Earth is flat and Wayfair sells kids and the Illuminati wants us all to stop using cash. Yeah yeah we get it.

Wow! You get it..... So, you believe all that... Glad I don't. I'm not surprised you do since you suck up that 'Occupy City Hall' in NY is okay and all mobs are okay because they don't spread the virus.... that is, you being symbiotic with De Blasio (aka Warren Wilhelm Jr,).... who believes that the virus is only spread by minority business owners and church goers and children going to school.... but avoids the mob.

Believing that the entire world is in on a pandemic hoax to simply undermine your beloved Idiot in Chief is right up there, lil' Wrangler.

One can trust the translation or not....

STUDY FINDS ALMOST NO COVID SPREAD IN SCHOOLS THAT REOPENED EARLIER THIS SPRING
by Kevin Ryan

A study out of Germany has become one of the first to examine COVID transmission in schools. The study by the University of Dresden tested more than 2,000 schoolchildren and teachers for antibodies since the reopening of schools in Germany in the spring.

The study found no evidence of widespread virus transmission. Antibodies were detected in only twelve of the 2,045 people examined. That’s not much more than at the beginning of the pandemic in March, meaning that very few schoolchildren caught the disease.

Instead of fears that schools would become hotspots for transmission, “It is rather the opposite,” said study director Reinhard Berner, director of the polyclinic for children and adolescent medicine at the Dresden University Hospital. “Children act more like a brake on the infection. Not every infection that reaches them is passed on.”

Antibodies were also not found to be above average in the teachers at the facilities.

Saxony was the first federal state in Germany to restart regular school operations after the lockdown ended in mid-April. The Ministry of Education ordered the school opening to be scientifically studied. A total of around 1,500 students between the ages of 14 and 18, and 500 teachers between the ages of 30 and 66 were examined

Saxony's Minister of Education said the study shows that the decision was right to reopen schools early, and that schools should continue as normal in the fall, even if the overall infection rate should increase again.

“The right of children and adolescents to education and participation and equal opportunities must not be neglected when considering anti-infection measures,” said the minister.

SOURCE:
https://www.faz.net/aktuell/politik...eher-bremskloetze-der-infektion-16858827.html

Believing that the entire world is in on a pandemic hoax to simply undermine your beloved Idiot in Chief is right up there, lil' Wrangler.

I'm not the one who believes mobs okay.... church, businesses and schools not okay.

One of the factors in looking at schools reopening in Europe, namely Germany, Denmark, etc is that these countries already had exceptionally low overall reinfection and hospitalization rates. The US has not mitigated the spread to that level...mainly because we had such a disjointed approach to the initial response. Some states closed down, some enforced masks, some didnt etc...these EU countries all took national and widespread mandates to how they reacted to the virus.

Hey, I'd be totally in a different frame of mind if the US were on par with these countries in the number of new cases and hospitalizations; and overall downward trend. And just so its mentioned for clarification, not ALL students are back to school in Germany. Social distancing is still heavily at play in this case.

Germany was similarly cautious in reopening. In fact, Ralf Reintjes, professor of epidemiology and surveillance at Hamburg University of Applied Sciences, said that schools haven’t truly reopened in the country, with many children still being taught online and having limited attendance in schools.

"It cannot be said they've reopened, they’ve opened the door a few centimeters,” he said, adding: “It's very early to say what effects this will have.”

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/...openingsreduce-virus-concerns-for-most-312595

One of the factors in looking at schools reopening in Europe, namely Germany, Denmark, etc is that these countries already had exceptionally low overall reinfection and hospitalization rates. The US has not mitigated the spread to that level...mainly because we had such a disjointed approach to the initial response. Some states closed down, some enforced masks, some didnt etc...these EU countries all took national and widespread mandates to how they reacted to the virus.

Hey, I'd be totally in a different frame of mind if the US were on par with these countries in the number of new cases and hospitalizations; and overall downward trend. And just so its mentioned for clarification, not ALL students are back to school in Germany. Social distancing is still heavily at play in this case.

Germany was similarly cautious in reopening. In fact, Ralf Reintjes, professor of epidemiology and surveillance at Hamburg University of Applied Sciences, said that schools haven’t truly reopened in the country, with many children still being taught online and having limited attendance in schools.

"It cannot be said they've reopened, they’ve opened the door a few centimeters,” he said, adding: “It's very early to say what effects this will have.”

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/...openingsreduce-virus-concerns-for-most-312595

“Children act more like a brake on the infection. Not every infection that reaches them is passed on.”

The study was about the spread between students and you have to trowel out the generalized propaganda of....

if the US were on par with these countries in the number of new cases and hospitalizations...

antibodies/positive tests/ phony numbers all lumped together are not real new total cases. Neither are the listed hospitalizations all sick folks from the Kung flu.

At least try to read the article in light of what it is purporting to say.... which is about transfer from student to student.

In Maryland, more people under the age of 50 have been killed by homicide than by COVID.

Maybe they should consider shutting down the city schools until they can make it safe to not get murdered.

Let's put them in a building and have them interact with 1000 people coming in and out. You know, like the guy who took your money at Lowes.

The death rate for people under 50 is the less than the flu. Yes, it is true. Don't let the media select your fear. More kids will die of snake bites in WV than COVID. Death is a part of life. 876 people died in the US in the time it took me to type this.

Man TD that helmet brought back some great memories from the CAYFL days. You had the Cumberland Chiefs, LaVale Packers, VFW Patriots, Cumberland Moose (purple helmets that left great battle scars on white helmets), Keyser Steelers, Romney Pioneers, Cresaptown Eagles, Frostburg Jets, Westernport Cowboys and my old team Ridgeley Rams. I may have left a team or two out and not all of those teams were in the league at the same time during my 3 year stint but at one time they all had teams in the league during those 3 years.

Spot on about times changing. Salt tablets prior to practice, one or two water breaks in a two plus hour practices (and nobody got sick from the heat). On top of that practices were physical with full contact blocking/tackling drills and scrimmages. I was fortunate to have the privilege to play for Bill and Bob Scott. Two of the greatest men and coaches a middle school kid could ever have.

Meanwhile...the 27 countries in the EU still won’t permit U. S. citizens to enter their countries.

Yep, for no reason at all.

And now the Orange one wants hospitals to stop sending data to the CDC. You know, because if hospitals dont tell us how many people they deal with, we can pretend everything is fine and control the data.

https://fox6now.com/2020/07/14/trum...s-to-bypass-cdc-with-covid-19-data-reporting/

This administration continues to politicize the whole thing. What a disgrace.
That's bullshit. They are reacting to the phony data.
Because the hospitals have been lying!!!!!!
Once again... you never bother to read anything. I previously posted the Florida results where they have been fudging the data to get 100% positive results. The question then, is how many hospitals in how many states have been lying. We know they are combining antibodies with positive tests.... So, this is even worse....

Again.... here is the phony data that was reported:
Ecvpg5BXYAcnXkO

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Ecvpg5BXYAcnXkO?format=png&name=medium

Dude, you're losing it. Seek help.

Simple question: What constitutes safe for reopening schools?

That no one dies?
That COVID disappears?
When there is a cure/vaccine?
When the case count drops (and then close when it spikes again)?
When we have more than 4 people in the county hospital beds?

Please be specific.

Dude, you're losing it. Seek help.

I'm always willing to learn. That's why I actually research what I post. So, tell me.... what exactly did I lose.... and... having lost something.... what's the source from which I can seek help?

I posted the phony 100% positive test numbers that a Florida station discovered. One reported a 100% positive and it turned out to be only 9.4%..... again, I posted the article link in this forum.... which, apparently.... again... you never read... just meme on as you do.

I posted the pediatricians interview about how they want to send their children back to school. You ignored it, just like everything else of actual substance. Frankly, you've been reacting like a common hack that has attached itself to the body politic like an institutional deer tick: when backed into a corner your response is 'orange man bad' or 'seek help'.... or whatever.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/15/health/us-coronavirus-wednesday/index.html

“The United States saw a record number of new cases Tuesday with 67,417, according to data from Johns Hopkins University. As of Tuesday, more than 3.4 million people had been infected, and 38 states reported an increase in the number of new cases from the week before.

As new cases continue to emerge, at least 27 states have paused or rolled back plans to reopen their economies.”

3.4 million cases? Dude wake up. 30.4 million is a kind estimate.

I refuse to wear a mask...cough cough. Stay home

People saying its the flu.. Isn't flu season during fall and winter months and not so prevalent as covid is in the summer? But yeah its the flu.. Lol idiots..

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT