ADVERTISEMENT

All MPSSAA winter and spring sports have been suspended indefinitely

did nothing to test or quarantine people traveling from Wuhan. Read these states and weep:

What???? Only three countries the end of January took action against travel from China when Trump did: US, Israel and Australia. Basis your examples you are suggesting that Trump should have banned everyone from outside the country from coming back into the country... otherwise he was doing nothing.

Trump set travel restrictions before anybody had died outside China:

"President Donald Trump has taken tough steps to protect Americans from the spread of the coronavirus rampaging through China.

In an order issued Friday, federal officials announced that as of 5 p.m. Sunday, “Foreign nationals other than immediate family of U.S. citizens and permanent residents who have traveled in China in the last 14 days will be denied entry into United States.”

American citizens returning the U.S. from areas in China where they may have been exposed to the virus will be quarantined, while others coming from the rest of China will be screened for the virus.

Earlier Friday, officials said Americans who evacuated from Wuhan earlier in the week would be quarantined for up to 14 days at March Air Reserve Base in California — the first mandatory quarantine order in the U.S. in 50 years, according to NPR.

As of Saturday, about 250 had died from the virus and about 12,000 infections had been confirmed, according to The New York Times. No deaths have been reported outside of China."

https://www.westernjournal.com/trump-bans-travel-china-orders-1st-quarantine-50-years/

No one enforced quarantines for people coming back from China or Italy in January and February. No one was required to be tested before returning. The same way no one will stay confined when the full force lockdown is in place. You cannot blame one individual, it's an American problem. They knew about coronavirus when all these people returned from abroad with zero security. All reasons why the US will lead the world in total cases and confirmed deaths x10.

No one enforced quarantines for people coming back from China or Italy in January and February. No one was required to be tested before returning. The same way no one will stay confined when the full force lockdown is in place. You cannot blame one individual, it's an American problem. They knew about coronavirus when all these people returned from abroad with zero security. All reasons why the US will lead the world in total cases and confirmed deaths x10.

American citizens returning the U.S. from areas in China where they may have been exposed to the virus will be quarantined, while others coming from the rest of China will be screened for the virus.

So, it was a total farce and our deaths per capita will outpace even Italy? Even reading about the quarantine of the cruise ships was a total hoax?

I mean, I get the lack of shutting down the subway as bullshit but I can tell you the roads around here have significantly less traffic. I went the the grocery store about 8PM the other night and it was practically vacant.

So, it was a total farce and our deaths per capita will outpace even Italy? Even reading about the quarantine of the cruise ships was a total hoax?

I mean, I get the lack of shutting down the subway as bullshit but I can tell you the roads around here have significantly less traffic. I went the the grocery store about 8PM the other night and it was practically vacant.

People are not following orders. Yes, it is blatant. The government shuts down schools and business but won't shut down travel. MY QUOTE OF THE DAY:

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis, who said his state has seen an influx of people flying in from New Jersey and New York, said anyone coming from those states will be told to self-quarantine for 14 days. "Today there's over 190 direct flights from the New York City area to the state of Florida, and I would reckon, given the outbreak there, that every single flight has somebody on it who's positive for Covid-19," DeSantis said.

OMG, we will never learn.

Last edited:
Thank god for message boards. Even on one as dead as this outside of football season, people are at least willing to discuss the CV crisis. Facebook is full of tools spitting out 20 memes a day. No discussion hardly. But I have to be on it for business as a necessary evil.

And why do think it's almost always a different strain? Because it mutated.

What was very interesting about the H1N1 "bird flu" virus in 2009-2010 was that globally, 80 percent of virus-related deaths were estimated to have occurred in people younger than 65 years of age. This was proven to be due to the fact older adults already had an immunity build up to some degree from previous strains of influenza.

The H1N1 flu originated in the US. Here are the staggering numbers:

2009 H1N1 PANDEMIC
April 12, 2009 - April 10, 2010
No vaccine, No resistance to younger population

U.S. TOTALS
60.8 million infected
274,304 hospitalized
12,469 deaths

CDC SOURCE: https://www.cdc.gov/flu/pandemic-resources/2009-h1n1-pandemic.html

While I have and continue to support some of the safety measures being put into place right now with COV-19, I can't help but digest those above numbers and wonder why there was little to zero panic in 2009. Now that more tests are being administered and the results come are rolling in, we are seeing the mortality rate of COV-19 drop super hard. I won't be surprised to see when all this is done, that the mortality rate for COV-19 won't be too much higher than that of standard flu. Higher yes, but not what was originally predicted before testing become more prevalent.

What has really boggled my mind are the low number of new cases we currently are seeing in Asia. China, the world's largest population, has dropped to less than 40 new cases daily, sometimes single digits. That is crazy. I honestly have no grasp as to how that is possible in one month's time regardless of their isolation/shut down policies in place. Super crazy and unexplainable compared to the US and Europe.

At the same time, New Yorkers are fleeing to Florida on 190 flights per day. In America, that's how selfishness works...even in life and death.

What was very interesting about the H1N1 "bird flu" virus in 2009-2010 was that globally, 80 percent of virus-related deaths were estimated to have occurred in people younger than 65 years of age. This was proven to be due to the fact older adults already had an immunity build up to some degree from previous strains of influenza.

The H1N1 flu originated in the US. Here are the staggering numbers:

2009 H1N1 PANDEMIC

U.S. TOTALS
60.8 million infected
274,304 hospitalized
12,469 deaths

CDC SOURCE: https://www.cdc.gov/flu/pandemic-resources/2009-h1n1-pandemic.html

While I have and continue to support some of the safety measures being put into place right now with COV-19, I can't help but digest those above numbers and wonder why there was little to zero panic in 2009. Now that more tests are being administered and the results come are rolling in, we are seeing the mortality rate of COV-19 drop super hard. I won't be surprised to see when all this is done, that the mortality rate for COV-19 won't be too much higher than that of standard flu. Higher yes, but not what was originally predicted before testing become more prevalent.

What has really boggled my mind are the low number of new cases we currently are seeing in Asia. China, the world's largest population, has dropped to less than 40 new cases daily, sometimes single digits. That is crazy. I honestly have no grasp as to how that is possible in one month's time regardless of their isolation/shut down policies in place. Super crazy and unexplainable compared to the US and Europe.

At the same time, New Yorkers are fleeing to Florida on 190 flights per day. In America, that's how selfishness works...even in life and death.

Well, there is so much misinformation and/or downright lies circulating out there that the best we can do is try to update ourselves with new cases... deaths and maybe those listed as critical.

https://ncov2019.live/data

I think what we are trying to do is to go from mitigation (closings... restrictions etc) to identifying pockets of breakouts so we can begin to be more proactive in treatment and identifying individual contacts. We appear to have a treatment and NY city is the key breakout. They are letting the subways run and letting the virus run its course while attempting to save the lives of those who are critical.

All this, I gather, is to develop a herd immunity since 55% of those NY city cases are under 50 years old (or so I read) - most all should recover with little or no treatment (unlike H1N1). Again.... I am guessing here... but letting the virus run its course in NY city is a more logical choice than attempting to shut the city down. I can imagine riots since they would have to send in the military to do so.

They are asking anyone fleeing NY via plane to self quarantine. Now it is a request. When new cases break out, which they will, they will get nasty about it in Florida... I suspect.

As far as H1N1, it was let run its course from the beginning as just a regular flu. It did deplete resources (stockpiles of masks etc) that were never replenished. As deadly as it was, especially to the young, it was given very little media attention. Perhaps because we had all that 'bat market' Wuhan coverage, the media pounced this time. That, however, doesn't account for all the political bullshit that has been going on, backed by the media.

And why do think it's almost always a different strain? Because it mutated.

No. COVID-19 didn't start out in Wuhan as 'covid-1' and mutate into a 19th version. It will still be '19' when the vaccine is created and it will still be '19' when we get the shot for it probably next fall.

Addendum..... half the cases in NY are under 45.

No age group is immune to COV-19. The mortality rate for those under 45 is not significant.

Americans have too much freedom to handle a pandemic, which is why in the end the US will more than double the cases of anyone else in the world. Yes, the governor of Florida has mandated that anyone flying into his state must self-quarantine for 14 days. Yea, right. Good luck with that one. People fleeing NY are not overly concerned about others, much like the jest of the population.

The federal government should have halted all non-essential air travel in addition to one way trip rental cars weeks ago. But they don't and that among other similar reasons are why we get what we ask for. 3100+ flights a day going out of NY area filled to capacity. One way ticket to Orlando is currently $31. Yet all businesses, schools, gatherings, etc. have been placed under legal shutdown. INSANE.

Last edited:
Or let me put this into a more local perspective...if anyone in Allegany County has some vacant houses or apartments for rent there are people fleeing New York looking to pay top dollar. Let me know.

No. COVID-19 didn't start out in Wuhan as 'covid-1' and mutate into a 19th version. It will still be '19' when the vaccine is created and it will still be '19' when we get the shot for it probably next fall.

No? Do you think that all the various strands of the flu formed independently and just happen to be strands of an existing virus?

But you are right, COVID-19 will always be COVID-19. Nobody here suggested otherwise. The point that was being made goes all the way back to a comment from FHHSAHS that stated the more it spreads the more it mutates. The wider something spreads, the more genetic diversity there is across the spectrum. And with greater genetic diversity the greater chance of mutations. Eventually these mutations can result in a new strain, or a new virus completely, and is no longer COVID-19. It doesn't replace COVID-19, but rather is an additional virus or strain that exists in parallel. And as such it may be resistant to any existing vaccines, so we would have to develop a new one (flu shot every year). It's also worth noting that potential new strains/viruses do not necessarily mean more harm. They could be more lethal, but also more benign. It's just depends on the genetic mutations that take hold and are able replicate. There is a bit of randomness to that process.

2009 H1N1 PANDEMIC

U.S. TOTALS
60.8 million infected
274,304 hospitalized
12,469 deaths

I get what you're saying. Time will tell what the mortality rate for COVID-19 ends up being. I think the difference is simply a matter of acting based on the information we have at a particular point in time. Early indications for COVID-19 showed a potential mortality rate of 1%-4.5%. And this wasn't from a few dozens cases - this was thousands of cases. Given that initial information we had to act a certain way.

Look at it from the other side. Imagine if we had information that showed a virus spreading as far and wide as the seasonal flu, but would kill 45x as many people and we didn't sound the alarm and take precautions because we thought it might end up not being that bad. Is that an acceptable approach? IMHO, it's not.

The numbers you cite for H1N1 show a mortality rate on par with the seasonal flu. Perhaps at no point during that pandemic were there any indications that mortality rate could be as high as 45x that of the flu. I really don't know, but I suspect there weren't otherwise we would have acted different, and would explain why there was little to no panic.

We are seeing the mortality rate drop as more tests are being administered as you stated. But that is only true is certain areas. Italy has been testing in place for a while and the latest number for them show 74,386 infections with 7,503 deaths. A mortality rate of 10% (100x the flu). This is definitely an outlier, but it does illustrate how dangerous this can be.

Reactions: FHHSAHS
I get what you're saying. Time will tell what the mortality rate for COVID-19 ends up being. I think the difference is simply a matter of acting based on the information we have at a particular point in time. Early indications for COVID-19 showed a potential mortality rate of 1%-4.5%. And this wasn't from a few dozens cases - this was thousands of cases. Given that initial information we had to act a certain way.

Look at it from the other side. Imagine if we had information that showed a virus spreading as far and wide as the seasonal flu, but would kill 45x as many people and we didn't sound the alarm and take precautions because we thought it might end up not being that bad. Is that an acceptable approach? IMHO, it's not.

The numbers you cite for H1N1 show a mortality rate on par with the seasonal flu. Perhaps at no point during that pandemic were there any indications that mortality rate could be as high as 45x that of the flu. I really don't know, but I suspect there weren't otherwise we would have acted different, and would explain why there was little to no panic.

We are seeing the mortality rate drop as more tests are being administered as you stated. But that is only true is certain areas. Italy has been testing in place for a while and the latest number for them show 74,386 infections with 7,503 deaths. A mortality rate of 10% (100x the flu). This is definitely an outlier, but it does illustrate how dangerous this can be.

You may consider this lady a political hack:

https://www.state.gov/biographies/deborah-l-birx-md/

However, at yesterday's presser she chastised the media for overstating the mortality rate of the Kung flu. She claims you cannot establish a mortality rate while still in mitigation because only the more sick people are being tested. Only when you have established pockets and can begin to test those not visibly sick, but having only had contact, can you truly establish a mortality rate. And, since younger folks are less impacted, basis H1N1, this virus may - while being very contagious and dangerous for the elderly and those with weak immune systems - actually have a mortality rate less than H1N1. (Plus, previous virus mortality rates were established long after the entire virus event, which can span over a year or more.)

Aforementioned summary is obviously not word for word, but if you want to wade thru the entire presser, Birx grabbed the mic toward the end and made her statement.

Last edited:
No? Do you think that all the various strands of the flu formed independently and just happen to be strands of an existing virus?

But you are right, COVID-19 will always be COVID-19. Nobody here suggested otherwise. The point that was being made goes all the way back to a comment from FHHSAHS that stated the more it spreads the more it mutates. The wider something spreads, the more genetic diversity there is across the spectrum. And with greater genetic diversity the greater chance of mutations. Eventually these mutations can result in a new strain, or a new virus completely, and is no longer COVID-19. It doesn't replace COVID-19, but rather is an additional virus or strain that exists in parallel. And as such it may be resistant to any existing vaccines, so we would have to develop a new one (flu shot every year). It's also worth noting that potential new strains/viruses do not necessarily mean more harm. They could be more lethal, but also more benign. It's just depends on the genetic mutations that take hold and are able replicate. There is a bit of randomness to that process.

Of course viruses mutate endlessly, and quite sloppily from what I read. But the core remains enough intact to produce a vaccine. The vaccines are not delivered a different shot per virus. From what I read, this year's flu shot included Active Substance: Split influenza virus, inactivated strains.... A (H1N1), A (H3N2) and B. 60 mcg each for a total of 180 mcg.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/epid...book&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=mattwalsh

"Epidemiologist Neil Ferguson, who created the highly-cited Imperial College London coronavirus model, which has been cited by organizations like The New York Times and has been instrumental in governmental policy decision-making, offered a massive revision to his model on Wednesday.

....fewer than one in a thousand who’ve been infected with COVID-19 become sick enough to need hospitalization, leaving the vast majority with mild cases or free of symptoms.

....Ferguson’s highly influential initial model was off by orders of magnitude.

....He now says both that the U.K. should have enough ICU beds and that the coronavirus will probably kill under 20,000 people in the U.K. – more than 1/2 of whom would have died by the end of the year in any case bc they were so old and sick."

Reactions: TDHelmick
https://www.dailywire.com/news/epid...book&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=mattwalsh

"Epidemiologist Neil Ferguson, who created the highly-cited Imperial College London coronavirus model, which has been cited by organizations like The New York Times and has been instrumental in governmental policy decision-making, offered a massive revision to his model on Wednesday.

....fewer than one in a thousand who’ve been infected with COVID-19 become sick enough to need hospitalization, leaving the vast majority with mild cases or free of symptoms.

....He now says both that the U.K. should have enough ICU beds and that the coronavirus will probably kill under 20,000 people in the U.K. – more than 1/2 of whom would have died by the end of the year in any case bc they were so old and sick."

That is an amazing find Lag. Ferguson's model has set the entire political response to the COV-19 for Britain and in large part to the US. Wow, I wonder if this will even make CNN headline news? Don't count on it. This is a massive revelation. Thanks for finding that and sharing. US is in full panic and it's going to get worse the next 2 weeks with the media portraying New York as a WWII front line hospital.

But I do comfortably predict that the US will have over 1 million cases on the year. Amazing to think that China, with 1 billion more people, will possibly cap off at less than 200K and America will be well over 5 times their cases. Freedom and selfishness don't mix. So maybe communism has its moments in times of crisis. But don't tell Senator McCarthy you heard that from me.

Also noted...Even better follow up from the NY Times author: “Not surprisingly, this testimony has received no attention in the US — I found it only in UK papers. Team Apocalypse is not interested.”

"The U.S. Now Leads the World in Confirmed Coronavirus Cases"

Actually the US (currently 83, 000) has less cases than Switzerland. If you count the number affected per million people. On that same topic - Europe, roughly the same size as the US, has over 300,000 active cases.

But yes, I see the US going over 1 million cases easily because freedom and selfishness don't work so well together. You can still travel anywhere you want in the US.

Actually the US (currently 83, 000) has less cases than Switzerland. If you count the number affected per million people. On that same topic - Europe, roughly the same size as the US, has over 300,000 active cases.

But yes, I see the US going over 1 million cases easily because freedom and selfishness don't work so well together. You can still travel anywhere you want in the US.

The Great Depression gave us 40,000 suicides.

I guess all the newspaper headlines are wrong?

I guess all the newspaper headlines are wrong?

Never said they were not correct. At the same time Washington DC has more cases than Hancock.

Based on population, the USA has less cases per person than countries like Iceland, Aruba and Luxemborg.

Half the problem is that ALL NEWSPAPER HEADLINES did promote such a thing. Welcome to Team Apocalypse USA.

Reactions: cumbfanatic
Never said they were not correct. At the same time Washington DC has more cases than Hancock.

Based on population, the USA has less cases per person than countries like Iceland, Aruba and Luxemborg.

Ok so the headline I quoted was correct.. Gotcha thanks!

The Great Depression gave us 40,000 suicides.

What really makes you realize how bad American media has become is the link you posted about the model that predicted how many deaths would occur from COV. In the beginning this guy's model predicted 2.2 million deaths in America. Every media outlet made this headline news. Now that the model has been adjusted to just 50,000 deaths you can't find it anywhere. Very disturbing stuff. But not surprising.

Yep, and so was I.

Population wise the US now out paces countries like China and India. Countries 4x's the size of the US. See, 2 can play this game. The point I was making, without creating strawmen arguments just to prove a point is this...

Population wise the US now out paces countries like China and India. Countries 4x's the size of the US. See, 2 can play this game. The point I was making, without creating strawmen arguments just to prove a point is this...

SAN MARINO LEADS THE WORLD IN CONFIRMED CORONAVIRUS CASES PER PERSON. You won't find this in the headlines. Take the news however you want.

What's funny is watching people freak out over the current "as I type this" US total of 86,000. There is likely over 500,000 cases in the US right now. When it gets to 60.8 million like the H1N1 bird flu of 2009, send this strawman a message please.

I'm not advocating people don't take this lightly. We are already past that. But America is going to get what they asked for just so we don't cut into our freedoms. Take a lesson from China and South Korea. Those people know how to deal with this. China is down to ZERO cases a day now. THAT IS HEADLINE NEWS. But you don't see it do ya?

SAN MARINO LEADS THE WORLD IN CONFIRMED CORONAVIRUS CASES PER PERSON. You won't find this in the headlines. Take the news however you want.

What's funny is watching people freak out over the current "as I type this" US total of 86,000. There is likely over 500,000 cases in the US right now. When it gets to 60.8 million like the H1N1 bird flu of 2009, send this strawman a message please.

I'm not advocating people don't take this lightly. We are already past that. But America is going to get what they asked for just so we don't cut into our freedoms. Take a lesson from China and South Korea. Those people know how to deal with this. China is down to ZERO cases a day now. THAT IS HEADLINE NEWS. But you don't see it do ya?

"China is down to ZERO cases a day now. THAT IS HEADLINE NEWS. But you don't see it do ya?"

I wouldn't know because I haven't had the urge to research strawmen arguments...

“China knows how to deal with it”.

They deal with it by making doctors and journalists who report the truth disappear. No one really knows what is going on in China. The numbers are being reported by the the socialist-communist Chinese government, not a free press. I guess the US Army certainly planted this virus in Wuhan if we are going to be the socialist-communist Chinese Government.

Vox has a short documentary on their site that details how this virus came out of Wuhan and how H1N1 came from the same exact place and why it will happen again and again.

Local news runs a skype vid of someone who may very well have a bad cold. The badly sniffling person was deeply upset that she didn't have everything she wanted when she wanted it.... she claims she was rejected a Kung flu test until recently and was still a day or so away from the results. Bottom line, the person (a millennial female) was already into her illness for at least a week but not breathing poorly nor resembling anything close to what I know of someone seriously ill..... yet, she is the latest anecdotal horror story. So, she stays at home because she is sick... so what the hell? Apparently, every millennial is now entitled to an instantaneous Kung flu safe space.

Still, this is the news we get, fanning the flames of a virus apocalypse. In MD, the confirmed cases in Allegany County 0, Garrett 3, Washington 2, Frederick 14 (Eastern Shore just as few or less). On the other hand, PG 101 and Montgomery 164: overall 4 have died and none currently reported as critical... and... well... by basic yearly flu standards not a helluva lot.

Sure, there are those who will claim that we are where we are because ole gov Hogan shuttered businesses.... really? He did this just a couple days ago, adding misery to what's left of MD's non government employees. Oh, what the hell. Why not close 'em down. When Kirwan hits the counties will have to increase property taxes by 20% and most all services will be taxed. At long last the capitalist pigs will be driven out of the state and finally, MD will become a true workers paradise.

China is a communist country. Y'all cool with operating like that? (Communism is extreme socialism by the way, in case you want to think about it)

The US has the most number of confirmed cases. Period. Statistics, per person, carry the one and divide by whatever...we have the most. More than the most populated country in the world where it all started. That's the headline. Playing statistics with this is dangerous and pointless.

Reactions: bigsavage
China is a communist country. Y'all cool with operating like that? (Communism is extreme socialism by the way, in case you want to think about it)

The US has the most number of confirmed cases. Period. Statistics, per person, carry the one and divide by whatever...we have the most. More than the most populated country in the world where it all started. That's the headline. Playing statistics with this is dangerous and pointless.

Well said!

China is a communist country

Exactly. That is why I don't believe they were able to shut down the spread of the Kung flu virtually overnight. You can believe it.

Playing statistics with this is dangerous and pointless

Exactly, that is why carrying water for Chinese disinformation is actually more dangerous than pointless. Bullshit panic over this virus is going to cause a national collapse that will take a generation to recover from... if at all.

It's all New York.... 300,000 clog the streets of NY city protesting Trump's travel ban from China. Talk about spreading....

"... the news... you're leavin' today..."

by means of keeping the subway open and the schools open!!!!! You....

"... want to be a part of it... In old New York. If you can Kung flu it there... you can Kung flu it anywhere... It's up to you... New York.... New York."

(apologies to Frank Sinatra.)

“China knows how to deal with it”.

They deal with it by making doctors and journalists who report the truth disappear. No one really knows what is going on in China. The numbers are being reported by the the socialist-communist Chinese government, not a free press. I guess the US Army certainly planted this virus in Wuhan if we are going to be the socialist-communist Chinese Government.

Vox has a short documentary on their site that details how this virus came out of Wuhan and how H1N1 came from the same exact place and why it will happen again and again.

There is no way China went from 80K confirmed cases to zero in 4 days. They attempted to hide this virus in the beginning when it broke and silenced/jailed those doctors who tried to speak out.

FYI, H1N1 originated in Mexico, California and Texas.

Here is my headline for the day if you want to see how this all works in totalitarian countries. Just mind boggling:
LINK: North Korea is secretly asking for coronavirus aid from other countries while publicly denying that it has any cases

Last edited:

I agree. America has too much freedom to control something of this nature. We don't want to live like China...we would rather die as Americans before we take away someone's entitlement and freedom to do as they please. People here will do whatever they want regardless of who else it may endanger as evident with this COV spread. You can still travel where ever you wish. As I have stated here, 3000 flights are leaving NY/NJ area daily filled to capacity. Ummmm, yea, great idea. 200 flights leave daily just to Florida. So we get what is coming to us. Freedom, greed and narcissism are a dangerous mix.

But I fully disagree...playing statistics with this is vital. They decide what policies are set forth...how many hospital beds to put where, etc.

Last edited:
"China is down to ZERO cases a day now. THAT IS HEADLINE NEWS. But you don't see it do ya?"

I wouldn't know because I haven't had the urge to research strawmen arguments...

If you want to carry on a critical argument or discussion about COV-19 like most on this thread I would recommend some further reading outside of CNN or Fox Headline News. Knowledge is power. But maybe COV is nothing more than a strawman argument as you say. In my lifetime nothing else compares. But hey, that's me.

Now if you want to argue something really important I can post the Fort Hill schedule and you can have at it for the 100th time. I would be more than happy to discuss COV issues on this thread. I will learn more by disagreeing with others. That's usually when I get past my vigilant stubbornness and learn something new.

If you want to carry on a critical argument or discussion about COV-19 like most on this thread I would recommend some further reading outside of CNN or Fox Headline News. Knowledge is power. But maybe COV is nothing more than a strawman argument as you say. In my lifetime nothing else compares. But hey, that's me.

Now if you want to argue something really important I can post the Fort Hill schedule and you can have at it for the 100th time. I would be more than happy to discuss COV issues on this thread. I will learn more by disagreeing with others. That's usually when I get past my vigilant stubbornness and learn something new.

"But maybe COV is nothing more than a strawman argument as you say." I DIDN'T SAY THIS!

You're doing it again. It seems as though you can't help yourself.. You're acting as though you're refuting an argument that no one presented but you alone created. No one said, "COV is nothing more than a strawman argument" That is your mischaracterization. The strawman is your statistics based attempt at deflecting away from this news headline I posted. "The U.S. Now Leads the World in Confirmed Coronavirus Cases".... To continue any further discussion would be pointless with someone that intentionally misrepresents and/or mischaracterizes another person's text.

Last edited:
"But maybe COV is nothing more than a strawman argument as you say." I DIDN'T SAY THIS!

You're doing it again. It seems as though you can't help yourself.. You're acting as though you're refuting an argument that no one presented but you alone created. No one said, "COV is nothing more than a strawman argument" That is your mischaracterization. The strawman is your statistics based attempt at deflecting away from this news headline I posted. "The U.S. Now Leads the World in Confirmed Coronavirus Cases".... To continue any further discussion would be pointless with someone that intentionally misrepresents and/or mischaracterizes another person's texts.

"The U.S. Now Leads the World in Confirmed Coronavirus Cases"....

Based on Communist China. So, I say bullshit. Moreover, we will continue to rise in confirmed cases because we are rapidly testing and actually reporting the results. The real numbers to follow are deaths and seriously ill.

Screw the shit projections and anecdotal stories. Just follow the reported bottom lines...

I keep posting this link that has just the facts:

https://ncov2019.live/data

You're doing it again. It seems as though you can't help yourself.. You're acting as though you're refuting an argument that no one presented but you alone created. No one said, "COV is nothing more than a strawman argument" That is your mischaracterization. The strawman is your statistics based attempt at deflecting away from this news headline I posted. "The U.S. Now Leads the World in Confirmed Coronavirus Cases".... To continue any further discussion would be pointless with someone that intentionally misrepresents and/or mischaracterizes another person's text.

We got your copy and paste headline and it was correct without being specific. Thanks.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT