ADVERTISEMENT

All MPSSAA winter and spring sports have been suspended indefinitely

I don't care about other people's COVID needs anymore. Not a lick. It's a joke, not the virus, but how it's handled in America. Europe and Asia are laughing their asses off at our foolish nature. And for good reason.

In short I can't be any more blunt: You do what you want, I will do what I want. If people don't like it STAY THE F HOME!!! It's that simple.

Europe and Asia are kicking the virus's ass because ((GASP)) the citizens actually DO give a shit about each other and wear their masks and stay away from each other and quarantined the way they were supposed to. Sounds like your problem is that the government bungled the mess and the majority of CITIZENS in this country are selfish assholes. If you cant beat em, join em, eh?

“When officers arrived at the demonstration, the caller had vacated the area.

Did you actually listen to the damn recording. The dispatcher told her to call city fuggin' hall. They told her she was on her own!!!! She managed to escape. Like shit!!! She was just going to sit there until the police finally decided to show up? They didn't dispatch the police immediately to her call!!! They told her that. Get it!!!!!!!!

the Sergeant exhausted all available resources to identify the suspect who jumped on her vehicle.

The next fuggin' day.

Police are never dispatched immediately unless there is a reason to do so. When the dispatcher realized the woman was in danger, people jumping on her car...officers were dispatched. What do you think you call 911 and say SEND COPS! And they just automatically do? Get a clue.

You're openly trying to twist actual words that are ON A RECORDING into something they aren't. She called 911. The dispatcher had a quick discussion about operations, assessed the situation, then dispatched the cops. Textbook case of how it's supposed to be done.

Just. Freaking. Stop.

Except you forget that closing down means jobs and lives. Even closing down sports cost families jobs and their life. But I don't expect you to understand that just MLB alone hires 25,000 people full time.One of my good friends who is a minor league pitching coach for the Chicago White Sox (yes, that Dapper Dan man of the year) just lost all his health care for him and his kids because of the shut down. Yea, that guy. Ask him. I don't expect your near sighted greed to understand.

Your perception of what is OK to do and what is not is irrelevant. Your greed will not outweigh others. So go to your protest and I will go and do what I please.

Besides, you said you were done with this argument at least on three occasions since April. And yet...

"Except you forget that closing down means jobs and lives."

On one hand you and lag blame the government for playing on peoples fears. On the other hand you and lag are playing on peoples fears. The sky is falling the sky is falling... LMAO you can't make this comedy skit up!! Its no one's fault that people would rather complain and belly ache or not have the wherewithal to take advantage of the small business safety net the government has provided for small business owner like yourself. Go "woe is me" in your pillow. Get over yourself and apply for a small business loan or grant. You "snowflakes" will be alright..

Last edited:
"Except you forget that closing down means jobs and lives."

On one hand you and lag blame the government for playing on peoples fears. On the other hand you and lag are playing on peoples fears. The sky is falling the sky is falling... LMAO you can't make this comedy skit up!! Its no one's fault that people would rather complain and belly ache or not have the wherewithal to take advantage of the small business safety net the government has provided for small business owner like yourself. Go "woe is me" in your pillow. Get over yourself and apply for a small business loan or grant. You "snowflakes" will be alright..

You don't know squat about business grants. About as much as you do about what it takes to attend college.

Go to your protest and then STAY THE F HOME in your turtle shell until you deem something that fits your agenda worthy of leaving the shell. Don't let my open sneeze land on you while out. In the meantime I will be at my grandson's baseball game tonight in Mineral County and enjoying every minute of it. Thank god WV has some balls.

I
You don't know squat about business grants. About as much as you do about what it takes to attend college.

Go to your protest and then STAY THE F HOME in your turtle shell until you deem something that fits your agenda worthy of leaving the shell. Don't let my open sneeze land on you while out. In the meantime I will be at my grandson's baseball game tonight in Mineral County and enjoying every minute of it. Thank god WV has some balls.

I guess i know as much about grants and attending college as you do about running a failed lemonade stand. My neighbors kids have a better lemonade stand business model. Let me know if you want some pointers. Lol

I

I guess i know as much about grants and attending college as you do about running a failed lemonade stand. My neighbors kids have a better lemonade stand business model. Let me know if you want some pointers. Lol

No, but I can put your neighbors on payroll.

Europe and Asia are kicking the virus's ass because ((GASP)) the citizens actually DO give a shit about each other and wear their masks and stay away from each other and quarantined the way they were supposed to. Sounds like your problem is that the government bungled the mess and the majority of CITIZENS in this country are selfish assholes. If you cant beat em, join em, eh?

Ummmm, except this:

Europe total cases as of July: 2.4 million
US total cases as of July: 2.6 million

It's not about masks, social distance, quarantine, whatever.

Europe has schools open, sports being played, all businesses in 100% function. It's called fear, anxiety, greed, stupidity and liability in America. That is why they are laughing.

Read up. Many countries such as Sweden never closed anything. Peek at those numbers.

Yea, COVID is a joke in America. Look around.

People die in car wrecks every day, so can you keep me safe and don’t drive when I’m on the road?
More people die of car accidents than Covid every day. Please don’t drive your car when I’m driving.

Covid-19 is The Biggest Hoax in American History with Obama a Close second.

Sad PA just made mask mandatory when you leave your home, like they have the authority to do that. lmfao, let alone they have a mental patient helping make the decisions.
No Thanks Richard or Rachel or whatever it's calling itself Today. Anyone that would listen to someone talk about health that doesn't know which gender they are really needs to get some help.
This lunatic should be in a Mental Hospital Not telling people how to live.

PA Sec. of Health signs new order making face masks mandatory when outside
by CBS21 News

Wednesday, July 1st 2020
66440f7f-3e71-46a5-a282-38b38d0f34da-large16x9_LevineCommonwealthMediaServices.jpg

Secretary of Health Dr. Rachel Levine, speaking at a virtual press conference in Harrisburg, PA- March 20, 2020. (Commonwealth Media Services/PAcast)

HARRISBURG, Pa. — Secretary of Health Dr. Rachel Levine has signed a new order making wearing face masks mandatory for anyone who leaves their home. The order takes effect immediately.

“This mask-wearing order is essential to stopping the recent increase in COVID-19 cases we have seen in Pennsylvania,” Gov. Wolf said. “Those hot spots can be traced to situations where Pennsylvanians were not wearing masks or practicing social distancing – two practices that must be adhered to if we want to maintain the freedoms we have in place under our reopening.”

The order outlines the situations when a mask must be worn and includes limited exceptions to the face-covering requirement.

“It is essential that Pennsylvanians wear masks to prevent the spread of COVID-19,” Secretary of Health Dr. Rachel Levine said. “While cases increase in some areas, we cannot become complacent. My mask protects you, and your mask protects me. Wearing a mask shows that you care about others, and that you are committed to protecting the lives of those around you.”

Governor Wolf says the mask-wearing order will be sent to state and local officials, law enforcement and others tasked with education about the order for those not in compliance.

https://local21news.com/news/local/...yrWhuNyzeUGbxxe0CDmh2buWfnd2wYcFMb6VdjwBBpfY4

Reactions: Red Dude
You couldn't afford my neighbors.. If you were smart you would put your family on payroll and take advantage of all those business tax loopholes..

If they are anything like you, would not want to waste my time. I will also donate to numerous youth programs in this community. Something you would not understand. Instead you spend your time hiding on a forum complaining and boo hooing about people who do. STAY THE F HOME. It's that simple <cough><cough>

Police are never dispatched immediately unless there is a reason to do so. When the dispatcher realized the woman was in danger, people jumping on her car...officers were dispatched. What do you think you call 911 and say SEND COPS! And they just automatically do? Get a clue.

You're openly trying to twist actual words that are ON A RECORDING into something they aren't. She called 911. The dispatcher had a quick discussion about operations, assessed the situation, then dispatched the cops. Textbook case of how it's supposed to be done.

Just. Freaking. Stop.

“They told our officers we can’t do anything about it,” the dispatcher told the frightened motorist. “Unless you’re hurt, our officers can’t intervene.”

You stop and get a fuggin' clue. Can't you ever pay fuggin' attention!!! They were climbing on the fuggin' car and and blocked her in. The cops refused to come unless they were draggin' her from the car and beatin' the shit out of her. How then... would she be able to call. Pay fuggin' attention.

Reactions: bigdawgrefwmd
People die in car wrecks every day, so can you keep me safe and don’t drive when I’m on the road?
More people die of car accidents than Covid every day. Please don’t drive your car when I’m driving.

Covid-19 is The Biggest Hoax in American History with Obama a Close second.

Sad PA just made mask mandatory when you leave your home, like they have the authority to do that. lmfao, let alone they have a mental patient helping make the decisions.
No Thanks Richard or Rachel or whatever it's calling itself Today. Anyone that would listen to someone talk about health that doesn't know which gender they are really needs to get some help.
This lunatic should be in a Mental Hospital Not telling people how to live.

PA Sec. of Health signs new order making face masks mandatory when outside
by CBS21 News

Wednesday, July 1st 2020
66440f7f-3e71-46a5-a282-38b38d0f34da-large16x9_LevineCommonwealthMediaServices.jpg

Secretary of Health Dr. Rachel Levine, speaking at a virtual press conference in Harrisburg, PA- March 20, 2020. (Commonwealth Media Services/PAcast)
email.svg

HARRISBURG, Pa. — Secretary of Health Dr. Rachel Levine has signed a new order making wearing face masks mandatory for anyone who leaves their home. The order takes effect immediately.

“This mask-wearing order is essential to stopping the recent increase in COVID-19 cases we have seen in Pennsylvania,” Gov. Wolf said. “Those hot spots can be traced to situations where Pennsylvanians were not wearing masks or practicing social distancing – two practices that must be adhered to if we want to maintain the freedoms we have in place under our reopening.”

The order outlines the situations when a mask must be worn and includes limited exceptions to the face-covering requirement.

“It is essential that Pennsylvanians wear masks to prevent the spread of COVID-19,” Secretary of Health Dr. Rachel Levine said. “While cases increase in some areas, we cannot become complacent. My mask protects you, and your mask protects me. Wearing a mask shows that you care about others, and that you are committed to protecting the lives of those around you.”

Governor Wolf says the mask-wearing order will be sent to state and local officials, law enforcement and others tasked with education about the order for those not in compliance.

https://local21news.com/news/local/...yrWhuNyzeUGbxxe0CDmh2buWfnd2wYcFMb6VdjwBBpfY4

Pa must submit to their authorata!!!!!!

https://dailycaller.com/2020/06/29/...-vtXdIn_kFYqha6GS2BbUNYsFVCR5WD8Er7jTLgi5vzpI

Judge Napolitano: Governments ‘Do Not Have The Authority’ To Mandate Mask-Wearing
Judge-Napolitano-Governments-do-not-have-the-authority-to-mandate-masks-Fox-News-screengrab-e1593449829823.jpg

(Fox News screengrab)

SCOTT MOREFIELDREPORTER
June 29, 20201:54 PM ET
Judge Andrew Napolitano said Monday that federal and state governments “do not have the authority” to mandate the wearing of face masks.

Prominent Democrats, including House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden, have in some form supported a federal mask-wearing mandate as a measure to fight the spread of coronavirus.

The Fox News judicial analyst discussed the issue during the network’s “America’s Newsroom” program. He said that the 10th Amendment to the Constitution reserves matters of public health and safety to the states, but even they lack the authority to mandate masks anywhere but state property.

“The federal government certainly can’t do it because the federal government is not charged with public health or public safety,” Napolitano told Fox News’ Melissa Francis. “That is an area that is reserved by the Tenth Amendment to the Constitution for the states.”

If they are anything like you, would not want to waste my time. I will also donate to numerous youth programs in this community. Something you would not understand. Instead you spend your time hiding on a forum complaining and boo hooing about people who do. STAY THE F HOME. It's that simple <cough><cough>

I didn't know youth programs were taking bad checks these days.. Lol

I

Out of curiosity to provide context to your comments, what do you do by way of a job?

https://dailycaller.com/2020/06/29/...-vtXdIn_kFYqha6GS2BbUNYsFVCR5WD8Er7jTLgi5vzpI

Judge Napolitano: Governments ‘Do Not Have The Authority’ To Mandate Mask-Wearing
Judge-Napolitano-Governments-do-not-have-the-authority-to-mandate-masks-Fox-News-screengrab-e1593449829823.jpg

(Fox News screengrab)

SCOTT MOREFIELDREPORTER
June 29, 20201:54 PM ET
Judge Andrew Napolitano said Monday that federal and state governments “do not have the authority” to mandate the wearing of face masks.

Prominent Democrats, including House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden, have in some form supported a federal mask-wearing mandate as a measure to fight the spread of coronavirus.

The Fox News judicial analyst discussed the issue during the network’s “America’s Newsroom” program. He said that the 10th Amendment to the Constitution reserves matters of public health and safety to the states, but even they lack the authority to mandate masks anywhere but state property.

“The federal government certainly can’t do it because the federal government is not charged with public health or public safety,” Napolitano told Fox News’ Melissa Francis. “That is an area that is reserved by the Tenth Amendment to the Constitution for the states.”

Folks in PA have already shown they will bend over and grab their ankles for the governor. this mask edict is just the outgrowth of showing how spineless they really are. Just wait until average folk get pulled over commuting on the turnpike without a mask. It's coming. They claim they will not over enforce it.... until they do. Just like the urban areas and crime... you get the type of government you vote in. Suck it up PA buttercups. Ole Wolf, he's your man... he can screw you better than anyone can!

The link is hilarious, proof positive that Orwell's 1984 is not a warning but a manual on how to motivate the lumpenproletariat on a daily basis. The Pittsburgh Post-Gazette missive claims

Little evidence shows protests spread coronavirus in U.S.

... this is because... Hey! They claim there were no spikes in cases...according to public health experts... and besides, 50% of those at the protests (aka rioters who blocked traffic... assaulted motorists... wrote graffiti on buildings and pulled down monuments ) were wearing a face mask.

Yet, embedded directly in the middle of this same piece is an additional link to their very own website - same time... same day - with and article about

Pennsylvania mandates masks for anyone who leaves their home amid COVID-19 spike

because... guess what? ... there is a spike in cases!!

Now, do you think that any 'true believer' who thinks that mobs don't spread the virus but church goers do will notice the hypocritical insanity in having these two articles appear at the same time on their website? Of course not. Certainly, the person posting this didn't notice it. They thought they were making a point..

Remember: mobs don't spread the virus... living your life, going to church and earning a living spreads the virus. And, if you don't obey the state.... you will be arrested.

The cops refused to come unless they were draggin' her from the car and beatin' the shit out of her.

You literally just typed a lie. You are a liar.

from the story that YOU linked "When the caller stated a person jumped on her vehicle (exhibiting criminal behavior), the Communications Officer notified officers staged nearby of the situation,” they said in a statement."

When she said they were on her car, they alerted the police. There is nothing in that exchange that reflects what you said at all.

please stop lying.

You literally just typed a lie. You are a liar.

from the story that YOU linked "When the caller stated a person jumped on her vehicle (exhibiting criminal behavior), the Communications Officer notified officers staged nearby of the situation,” they said in a statement."

When she said they were on her car, they alerted the police. There is nothing in that exchange that reflects what you said at all.

please stop lying.

There is nothing in that exchange that reflects what you said at all.

Bullshit. It is in the recorded dispatch message. How do you think you look, calling me a liar when the recording is there for all to hear and, in fact the dispatcher said you have to be injured before the cops are coming.

I am going by the recorded message Alerting the police who said:

“They told our officers we can’t do anything about it,” the dispatcher told the frightened motorist. “Unless you’re hurt, our officers can’t intervene.”

What part of “Unless you’re hurt, our officers can’t intervene.” don't you understand?

Listen to the fuggin' recording. What I posted is a quote from the recording.... not a police recap where you can lamely suggest that the cops rushed over there. The cops said they ain't goin' unless someone is hurt! Meaning.... they drag you out of your car. How can any civilized person defend the police action when they tell you to call city hall? How can anybody not be sickened by that?

(Oh.... maybe your interpretation is that the cops rushed right over there because it was enough that her 'feelings' were hurt.... Sure... they rushed right over there. Ugh, perhaps she was experiencing some microaggression because the rioters were screaming at her and her child using the wrong pronouns. And... the dispatcher asked her to call city hall to thank them for their support... that's it.)

Last edited:
Eb4kktIU4AAVVvP

LAPD just posted this photo of people protesting tonight. How this is allowed, with no social distancing, when hours ago Governor @GavinNewsom
said we shouldn’t even see our family for a July 4th gathering this weekend, unless we live with them.

“We are not flattening the curve right now.

Of course....

“Flatten the curve,” which means to slow the rate of COVID-19 infections, was a mantra used in the early days of the pandemic when officials were worried about overwhelming the health care system, particularly in New York.

Mkay... didn't overwhelm the system, not even in NY as the Javits Center stayed empty.

the current outbreaks are due to people under the age of 35 gathering without wearing masks or following social distancing measures.

As expected.... We went from the presumed 2,200 deaths per day in April (again, mainly nursing homes) to around 600 per day in July. Works for me in a country of 320 million.

All this with mass riots... never ending mobs and gatherings of youths. Looks good. Get the yutes off the streets and back in school!!!

“For the second day in a row, state health officials Wednesday reported record numbers of new COVID-19 cases and hospitalizations, raising concerns ahead of the Fourth of July holiday weekend.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.statesman.com/news/20200701/texas-hits-record-8000-new-coronavirus-cases-hospitalizations-near-7000?template=ampart
Dude you got to get over this shit and just accept that now you have one more thing out there that could potentially kill you read all the bullshit you want but please get on with your life because most of us really don't give a shit. Now go wash your hands

Dude you got to get over this shit and just accept that now you have one more thing out there that could potentially kill you read all the bullshit you want but please get on with your life because most of us really don't give a shit. Now go wash your hands

All those positive tests and not people sick with the Kung flu. All those people in the hospital are not there because they are sick with the Kung flu. Many are getting needed treatment they put off and happen to test positive. It's a scam.

All those positive tests and not people sick with the Kung flu. All those people in the hospital are not there because they are sick with the Kung flu. Many are getting needed treatment they put off and happen to test positive. It's a scam.
It's a political talking point three of our contract electricians that ride together every day tested positive they would have never known if one of the fellows wife wasn't pregnant and he had to be tested no symptoms nothing my wife is tested once every week she's a respiratory therapist and has treated plenty of kung flu patients in the martinsburg area

Ted Nugent knocks it out of the park:
“Why do I have to stay home just because You are scared? How about stay home.... stay in house indefinitely, wear a mask, socially distance yourself from me, avoid restaurants, avoid baseball games, stay off the roads, avoid malls and beaches and parks, believe the made up death numbers, believe the media hype, get your toxic vaccine while avoiding vitamin C, sunshine and the things God gave us to actually heal,
I'm done playing dumb game. We are not “all in this together.” I'm not wearing dumb tin foil hat anymore. I’m no longer going to be a prisoner of your fear. I'm no longer staying in my house or catering to because are scared. I'm not wearing a mask and I'm not staying 6 feet away from you anymore because I'm not afraid of you. You are not my enemy and if I get sick, it's not because of , it's because of me and my system, which not only have I been addressing for quite some time, but I also know how to treat if I get sick.
This virus (or whatever it is) is already circulating. Millions of people have already encountered it, as it's been circulating around the world probably since last September. You WILL have to confront this thing, if you haven’t already. There is no way around it, unless you lock yourself up in your house and it somehow doesn't manage to hop on some mail or some groceries that you ordered online.
fear is not an excuse to destroy America. fear is not my fear and your fear does not have the right to interfere with my life, my job, my income or my future as a free American citizen. So if you're scared, you can just put your tin foil hat on, or even wrap foil all around your whole body - or around your whole house if you wish - but please keep your fear contained to your little corner of the world and don't contaminate me or my family or my Country.”

Reactions: RedPride97
Ted Nugent - now there’s a reliable source and patriot - not!

Much like the POTUS, he did not go to Vietnam after being drafted. Why? FEAR!

Reactions: bigsavage
Father of 19-year-old killed in CHOP says he got condolence call from President Trump, but not Seattle's mayor....

"Incredibly, Donald Trump called me," said 50-year-old Horace Lorenzo Anderson Sr. "The President of the United States called me today. He gave his condolences, and me, I'm not a political guy. I told him, 'Nobody like you.' I'm real. Donald Trump called me and he didn't have to call me."

https://www.q13fox.com/news/father-...l-from-president-trump-but-not-seattles-mayor

Ted Nugent - now there’s a reliable source and patriot - not!

Much like the POTUS, he did not go to Vietnam after being drafted. Why? FEAR!

According to military records, Nugent got a student deferment. As mentioned above, this was a legal means of avoiding service in the military and is not considered draft dodging.

(Dick Cheney, Rush Limbaugh, Mitt Romney, Donald Trump and Bill O'Reilly — as well as Bill Clinton — all got student deferments during the Vietnam War and are not draft dodgers. Clinton also got help from friends in high places and didn't follow through on some promises to avoid service but is legally considered not to have violated the Military Selective Service Act.)

Hahaha. Quoting Ted Nugent? Who's next...SpongeBob?
if spongebob has the balls to tell it like it is why not? Michelle Obama sure has the balls for it.
I mean seriously nobody is wearing mask around here anymore, even the Police stopped wearing them, it's a waste and nobody will tell me to wear a mask or stay home ever again as I would laugh in their face. We had about 60 in the bar last night and yep not 1 mask because if someone is afraid they can stay home and live in fear if they would like, we all have choices.

Americans should never again comply with pandemic lockdown orders
We’re told a second wave of coronavirus infections is coming. As businesses open back up and states relax lockdown orders, the number of new cases is ticking up in a handful of states. We’ve heard warnings in recent days from the Centers for Disease Control and various public health experts and elected officials that a new series of lockdowns might be necessary.

What these experts and officials don’t seem to realize is that Americans will never comply with their lockdown orders again. They have burned their credibility to the ground, and they no longer have the moral authority to tell us what to do.

Simply put, the people in charge have shown themselves to be rank hypocrites who care more about politics than science. For months, we were told that large gatherings were deadly because of the coronavirus, but when protests broke out in late May, large gatherings were suddenly okay.

The exact day the experts lost their credibility was June 4, when more than 1,000 public health workers signed a letter claiming the protests were “vital to the national public health and to the threatened health specifically of black people in the United States.” The woke corporate press scrambled to assure us this wasn’t hypocritical at all, and that “health is about more than simply remaining free of coronavirus infection,” as a pair of epidemiologists put it in The Atlantic.
That’s a curious argument to make after forced business closures and lockdown orders destroyed tens of millions of American jobs, ruined countless businesses and livelihoods, and caused a sharp uptick in suicides, drug overdoses, and domestic abuse. Never mind the compelling research showing that lockdowns are overall much worse for public health than the coronavirus.
But if public health experts cared about more than just steering clear of the coronavirus at any cost, you wouldn’t have known it based on their pandemic policies—that is, until the George Floyd protests and Black Lives Matter (BLM) rallies came along. Here at last was something more important than stopping the virus.
And it wasn’t just public health experts. Elected officials were all too willing to use their power to promote ideology at the expense of public health—and then turn around and punish disfavored groups in the name of public health.
Witness the appalling double standard of men like New York City Mayor Bill DeBlasio. On Monday, city workers welded shut the gates of a Brooklyn playground frequented by members of the Hasidic Jewish community in Williamsburg. They claimed it was necessary to stop the spread of the coronavirus. But this happened one day after the city allowed a massive “Black Trans Lives Matter” rally in Brooklyn’s Grand Army Plaza that attracted thousands of protesters packed together in close quarters.

Officially, large gatherings are still banned in New York as part of the city’s pandemic response. So are playgrounds, including the one whose gates were welded shut Monday, because the city “found a lack of regard for social distancing” at the parks, according to a de Blasio spokeswoman.
There are two only possible conclusions here. Either de Blasio somehow believes that catching COVID-19 isn’t a risk if you’re at a BLM rally, or he doesn’t actually care about preventing the spread of the virus and wants to use the pandemic to exercise arbitrary power over New Yorkers, punishing those who defy him and indulging those who share his political views.
Either way, no one should take anything de Blasio says about the pandemic seriously, and no New Yorker should ever again obey a lockdown order issued from his office.
Their Hypocrisy Knows No Bounds
The same story is playing out all over the country. Mayors who did nothing to prevent mass protests in recent weeks—and in some cases joined protesters, in violation of their own lockdown orders—have maintained draconian restrictions on other types of gatherings, stricktly limiting the number of people who can congregate in restaurants, shops, gyms, and houses of worship.
In Washington, D.C., which has seen days on end of massive BLM protests, some numbering in the hundreds of thousands, Mayor Muriel Bowser on Wednesday announced the city would begin “phase 2” of its reopening next week. For restaurants, that means no more than 50 percent capacity, tables six feet apart, and all diners must be seated at the tables.

Same thing in Los Angeles, where thousands converged on Hollywood Boulevard Sunday for a Black Trans Lives Matter rally. Video footage of the event showed attendees packed tightly together on the street, with no possibility of social distancing. According to news reports, there were no police present at the rally, and the city made no effort to stop it or limit attendance.

But like D.C. and other cities, Los Angeles still has strict pandemic policies for businesses, churches, and just about everything else. For houses of worship, the city has issued elaborate guidelines for reopening, including a limit to the total number of people, clergy, and parishioners combined, who can attend a service: 25 percent of building capacity or 100 people, whichever is lower.

Why these restrictions should apply to churches but not to massive political protests, the city does not say. It’s all very confusing.

BLM Rallies Are Safe, Trump Rallies Are Not?
The starkest contradiction of all might be the reactions to President Trump’s rally planned for Saturday in Tulsa, Oklahoma. Local health officials are warning it could become a disastrous “super spreader” event—a term media outlets like The New York Times have been eager to repeat under headlines warning, “Trump’s rally in Tulsa Could Spread Virus,” using language they would never use to describe any of the large-scale protests, rallies, and riots nationwide.

Some media pundits make no apologies for this obvious double standard. Tuesday on ABC’s “The View,” Joy Behar claimed Trump doesn’t care about his supporters’ health and safety because he’s willing to hold a rally amid the pandemic, and that his rally is more risky than the protests because it’ll be indoors, whereas the protests are mostly outdoors. Okay, Joy.

Public officials in Tulsa have also adopted this double standard. The mayor and a cadre of other officials have publicly implored Trump not to go ahead with the rally, citing concerns about COVID-19. But these same officials dared not say a word against recent BLM rallies held in the city and suburbs, including a large one that got out of control and spilled onto a busy highway, where several protesters were injured.

The double standard is everywhere and undeniable, and the message is clear: the experts and the people in charge only care about the pandemic when it’s politically convenient. They’re guided by the science, they tell us, but only if the science doesn’t get in the way of their virtue-signaling about Black Lives Matter.

They care about public health, but only up to a point. They care much more about being woke. And if you want to go to a big rally, it’s only safe if it’s the right kind of rally.

Enough of this. Americans should never listen to these people again.

John is the Political Editor at The Federalist. Follow him on Twitter.

Reactions: Lagmeister
Altoona vice-mayor states they will not be enforcing new mask rule
NEWS
by: Kelsey Rogers
ALTOONA, Pa. (WTAJ) —The vice-mayor of Altoona stated that the city of Altoona will not be enforcing the declared wear a mask outside rule.

Dave Butterbaugh posted on Facebook last night regarding the governor’s face covering mandate, saying that “the city of Altoona will most certainly NOT be enforcing the declared wear a mask outside rule.”

While speaking with WTAJ, Butterbaugh said that he spoke with the city manager and it would be “virtually unenforceable.”

Facemask order expanded to all public places, Wolf Administration announces[/paste:font]
“Local governments are in no position to enforce the rules. It’s important for people to be respectful and make their own decisions,” he said.

Butterbaugh also said that if the number of cases rise in Blair County there will be collaboration with the police, fire department and local medical personnel.

In a statement to WTAJ, Altoona Mayor Matt Pacifico wrote:

“Councilman Butterbaugh wasn’t speaking on bedhalf of the city, or city council. We, as the governing body, haven’t had the chance to discuss this publicly yet, but this is a tough order for the city to enforce and would be best left to individual businesses to enforce at a level they are comfortable with.”

ALTOONA MAYOR MATT PACIFICO

Jobs Report Shows U.S. Economy Roaring Back; 4.8 Million Jobs Created In June, Unemployment Rate Falls 2.2%
By Ryan Saavedra

Jul 2nd, 2020 DailyWire.com

Trump-1-scaled.jpg

SAUL LOEB/AFP via Getty Images
Newly released statistics on Thursday showed that the U.S. economy regained 4.8 million jobs in June and that the unemployment rate fell from 13.3% to 11.1% as the country continues to recover from the coronavirus pandemic.

“These improvements in the labor market reflected the continued resumption of economic activity that had been curtailed in March and April due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic and efforts to contain it,” the Bureau of Labor Statistics said in a statement. “In June, employment in leisure and hospitality rose sharply. Notable job gains also occurred in retail trade, education and health services, other services, manufacturing, and professional and business services.”

00:02
00:40

00:11

According to the report, black unemployment dropped from 16.8% to 15.4% and Latino unemployment dropped from 17.6% to 14.5%.

“We’re in the beginning of a slow recovery,” Marianne Wanamaker, a labor economist at the University of Tennessee, told The Wall Street Journal. “I think the recovery will stall out if we don’t get control of the virus.”

While things are looking up, some economists were quick to caution that the U.S. was not out of woods yet in terms of being in a dire economic environment caused by the coronavirus pandemic.

“The big picture is this is still an emergency,” Lisa Cook, economics professor at Michigan State University, told The Wall Street Journal. “There are small businesses and other businesses that are permanently closing.”

The Labor Department report highlighted the following key statistics:

The unemployment rate declined by 2.2 percentage points to 11.1 percent in June, and the number of unemployed persons fell by 3.2 million to 17.8 million. Although unemployment fell in May and June, the jobless rate and the number of unemployed are up by 7.6 percentage points and 12.0 million, respectively, since February. …

The number of unemployed persons who were on temporary layoff decreased by 4.8 million in June to 10.6 million, following a decline of 2.7 million in May. The number of permanent job losers continued to rise, increasing by 588,000 to 2.9 million in June. The number of unemployed reentrants to the labor force rose by 711,000 to 2.4 million.

The number of unemployed persons who were jobless less than 5 weeks declined by 1.0 million to 2.8 million in June. Unemployed persons who were jobless 5 to 14 weeks numbered 11.5 million, down by 3.3 million over the month, and accounted for 65.2 percent of the unemployed. By contrast, the number of persons jobless 15 to 26 weeks and the long-term unemployed (those jobless for 27 weeks or more) saw over-the-month increases (+825,000 to 1.9 million and +227,000 to 1.4 million, respectively).

MSNBC’s Steve Ratter, who used to work in the Obama administration, responded to the jobs report by saying in part, “There’s no other way to look at this but as good news and we all of course want good news. Economists have had a particularly difficult time in forecasting numbers, including jobless numbers as we saw last month, they got a bit closer this month, but there were surprises to the upside. Getting the unemployment rate down to 11% is definitely better than any of us expected.”

The Daily Wire, headed by bestselling author and popular podcast host Ben Shapiro, is a leading provider of conservative news, cutting through the mainstream media’s rhetoric to provide readers with the most important, relevant, and engaging stories of the day. Get inside access to The Daily Wire by becoming a member.

Reactions: RedPride97
VIRAL VIDEO: Rapper Lord Jamar: Black Lives Matter ‘Not Our Movement,’ ‘Given To Us By George Soros’
By Paul Bois

Jul 2nd, 2020 DailyWire.com

LordJamar.jpg

Johnny Nunez/WireImage via Getty Images
Rapper Lord Jamar, a member of the hip-hop group Brand Nubian, sparked controversy when he rejected the Black Lives Matter organization over its Marxist roots, alleging it was created by far-left philanthropist billionaire George Soros and saying it is robbing Black Americans of their own “organic movement.”

In a video that has quickly gone viral, Lord Jamar (real name Lorenzo Dechalus) said that he is not a “Black Lives Matter” supporter, citing the organization’s radical views that fall outside its original mission statement.
“I’m not a Black Lives Matter supporter,” Jamar said in an interview on SCUM.

“You’re not?” the interviewer asked in surprise.

“No, absolutely not,” responded Jamar. “Because it’s not our movement. This is a movement that was given to us by, you know, George Soros and his f***ing boys. Because they saw how things were going and they didn’t want to go back to the 60s to where we started having our own organic movements. That was a big f***ing problem for them. So let’s give the people a movement that we can control. We’ll provide them the leaders and all this type of s**t. That’s what black lives matter is.”

Lord Jamar then directed people to look at the leaders of Black Lives Matter and their allegiance with the LGBTQ movement to illustrate his point. “Look at the leaders of Black Lives Matter,” he said. “These lesbian women who are trying to incorporate, you know, LG whatever the f*** the letters are, incorporate their concerns into black people’s concerns. Go to the website. Look it up.”

Black Lives Matter states on its “What We Believe” page that the organization is a “queer-affirming network” that seeks to “dismantle cisgender privilege” and “disrupt the Western-prescribed nuclear family.”

We are self-reflexive and do the work required to dismantle cisgender privilege and uplift Black trans folk, especially Black trans women who continue to be disproportionately impacted by trans-antagonistic violence.

We build a space that affirms Black women and is free from sexism, misogyny, and environments in which men are centered.

We practice empathy. We engage comrades with the intent to learn about and connect with their contexts.

We make our spaces family-friendly and enable parents to fully participate with their children. We dismantle the patriarchal practice that requires mothers to work “double shifts” so that they can mother in private even as they participate in public justice work.

We disrupt the Western-prescribed nuclear family structure requirement by supporting each other as extended families and “villages” that collectively care for one another, especially our children, to the degree that mothers, parents, and children are comfortable.

We foster a queer‐affirming network. When we gather, we do so with the intention of freeing ourselves from the tight grip of heteronormative thinking, or rather, the belief that all in the world are heterosexual (unless s/he or they disclose otherwise).

Black Lives Matter (BLM) founder Patrisse Cullors also emphasized in 2015 that the leaders are “trained Marxists” steeped in ideological theory. “We actually do have an ideological frame, myself and Alicia, in particular, are trained organizers,” said Cullors. “We are trained Marxists.” Many Black Lives Matter rallies have included calls to “abolish capitalism” along with the police.

SpongeBob didn't assume legal guardianship of an underage girl because he couldnt legally be her lover. But the Nuge did. You're right, SpongeBob is more credible...my apologies to the characters in Bikini Bottom for comparing them to that whack job .

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT