ADVERTISEMENT

ALCO'S schedule

hbpass2

All State Poster
Dec 5, 2011
Since BIGSAVAGE said he would discuss how bad Alleganys schedule sucked if someone made a thread about it. I made a thread about it.
Let's hear how bad it is BS.

it sucks too! happy???:D:cool:

Allegany is just as bad as FH. They came down and played St. Charles a couple of years ago because it was their first year as a school and didn't have a senior class. I guarantee they wouldn't play them this season.

Yes, as long as you can keep up the same passion on bashing ALCO's schedule as you can for FH.

Yes Alco's schedule really sucks. FH's is one Sherando away from really sucking too. Difference is Alco as a program has sucked for the most part this past decade.. And FH is 3 time defending champion no excuse for having the schedule they do.. But yeah both schedules suck, one more than the other.. Have I said they sucked? Because those schedules really do suck.. Enough "passion" for you? :cool:

Don't matter what the schedule is Savage, it's who wins at the Bank !!!

Ok but once again we're talking about schedules so try and stay on topic... Secondly I was called out on this thread to speak on "Alco's Schedule". Thirdly, the topic is "Schedules". Finally, as hard as it may seem for some of you, try and stay on topic :cool:

Ok but once again we're talking about schedules so try and stay on topic... Secondly I was called out on this thread to speak on "Alco's Schedule". Thirdly, the topic is "Schedules". Finally, as hard as it may seem for some of you, try and stay on topic :cool:

Funny how when eaglesinsider did a thread on strength of schedule and how FH's compares, you were conspicuously absent or did you decide to just let your brother in idiocy Boyz do your typing for you?

https://marylandvarsity.forums.rivals.com/threads/1a-schools-by-2015-strength-of-schedule.4138/

Reactions: towpath94
Will's Mountain School of Cloggers has a blonde headed lass from Bowling Green that would run circles around the Camper Defense.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT