ADVERTISEMENT

With no apologies, Jabril Daniels is area POY, and it's not even close.

ravemwp

All State Poster
Jul 29, 2022
Before all of the playoff blowouts, and inflated numbers start rolling in, I want to say that in my humble opinion that Daniels should be a unanimous POY. Facing a schedule that may in fact be the toughest in Allegany County football history, this young man rose to the occasion to lead his team to an undefeated regular season. The bigger and tougher the competition became, the bigger and tougher Daniels played. You can read his stats in the paper, but if you watched in person you could see how dominant he was. If you do a deeper dive you will also realize that the real separation of he from the others is how dominant he has been on defense as well. He has played all over the field and has made big play after big play. It has been a pleasure to watch this young man grow into such a good player, to watch him mature, and show great leadership on and off the field. We may be watching one of the area all-time greats. If the voters don't vote him unanimous, well then they just aren't watching. Just one man's opinion, but I think I got it right.

Last edited:
It’s a shame how shortchanged his stats will be at the end of the season after not having the Southern game and a first-round playoff game on his resume. Even scarier: he’s only a junior. Incredible talent.

Reactions: Tony54 and ravemwp
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT