ADVERTISEMENT

Geno Taylor

cumbfanatic

Franchise Poster
Sep 13, 2009
In another thread someone asked who would be a Allegany coaching candidate. I think Geno would and he would definitely help keep the kids on the blue side.

They going to need him. Whats coming through the next 3-4 years has been running clock beating bad. Alco will be lucky to win 5 games next year.

Before making a prediction, I would have to see how many pretty girls are at FortHill this coming year.

Your statement has some truth in it. When my fifteen year old daughter told me that see wanted to see a boy from Alco, I puked a little in my mouth. However, it looks like this fine young man is going to be going to the RED school next fall. How great is that!!!

Your statement has some truth in it. When my fifteen year old daughter told me that see wanted to see a boy from Alco, I puked a little in my mouth. However, it looks like this fine young man is going to be going to the RED school next fall. How great is that!!!
Year and position played?

Reactions: Tony54
Wait, what? You didn't get the sarcasm? I was playing off "all the pretty girls" that Coach H. at Alco has referred to. I thought that it was funny. Back in my day, as a Fort Hill student, I dated a few Alco girls, I thought that they were hotties! Bur again that was five decades ago. (I'm still not as old as Jailer)

Reactions: Tony54
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT