ADVERTISEMENT

Alco vs Smithsburg predictions

I think Alco wins easily. 34-13.

And there's a crowd of about, oh, 90 fans on the home side to see it.

Smithsburg has even fewer fans. If there are 350 total people in the stadium, counting the players, admin, officials, concession workers, and security - Id be surprised. Yeesh.

Fields just got ejected, what were you thinking. Doesn't he now have to miss MR next week. SMH. You have to keep your head.
I question why the starters were still on the field. A supposed punch was already thrown earlier in the game so why are your starters in the game with the game being out of reach? Allegany will need everything they can find next week. I guess allegany still has the starters in up 42-12

I question why the starters were still on the field. A supposed punch was already thrown earlier in the game so why are your starters in the game with the game being out of reach? Allegany will need everything they can find next week. I guess allegany still has the starters in up 42-12
Yes they do. Be smarter coach.

Will Smithburg drop Allegany in every sport next year like Boonsboro did?

Alco defensive starters all in 4th qtr with a running clock. Big game next week. I'll never understand.
Apparently, according to an Alco parent who said they know nothing about football, they have a second string but only one player is considered second string to them and then to another parent Alco has half the players FH has but they have 30 players and FH has 36. So, I'm not sure why subs aren't in. 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
Reactions: ravemwp
According to Hansel, the official files a report to the county and it's the county's decision whether to suspend the player.
I think Hansel is wrong, in reading the MPSSAA rules it states if player is disqualified during a regional district or state tournament he must be suspended for the following game. I think the rule may fall under different jurisdiction during the regular season. Not positive on either. I need to do some more digging.

Reactions: Dwj21
Video replay has 3-4 Alco players leave the bench and get into the altercation. I dont like the rule but it has to be enforced across the board the same for all teams.

Video replay has 3-4 Alco players leave the bench and get into the altercation. I dont like the rule but it has to be enforced across the board the same for all teams.
#10 being one them. He was not on the field for the extra point team.

Last year either Perryville or Joppatowne came here to play FH without their best RB because of and ejection the previous game.

FH had two players ejected for coming basically 3 feet off the sidelines during an altercation with Allegany during Homecoming 2 years ago. Both players were suspended the next game

FH had two players ejected for coming basically 3 feet off the sidelines during an altercation with Allegany during Homecoming 2 years ago. Both players were suspended the next game
This altercation, the brawl with southern, the boonsboro incident, the mountain ridge incident, and now last nights brawl. Whether it’s right to blame hansel for them or not, he’s the man in charge during them all.

This altercation, the brawl with southern, the boonsboro incident, the mountain ridge incident, and now last nights brawl. Whether it’s right to blame hansel for them or not, he’s the man in charge during them all.
Indeed. Leadership always takes blame. Captain goes down with ship. Etc.

No personal blame for Hansel, but responabilty befalls those in charge.

Reactions: 3rd and goals
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT