ADVERTISEMENT

Alco vs Smithsburg predictions

Is anyone surprised? Alco was chippy and doing a lot of talking last week when they were being easily beaten. As to the starters, maybe running up the score and risking injury is supposed to be impressive.

Reactions: ravemwp
Is anyone surprised? Alco was chippy and doing a lot of talking last week when they were being easily beaten. As to the starters, maybe running up the score and risking injury is supposed to be impressive.
Once inperticular I saw Alco #7 chirping and FH #21 just point at the scoreboard. Ironically enough they dropped a flag on #21 for taunting. It happened several other times, but no flags. When you are getting blown out, you should probably keep your mouth shut, or the coaches should sit you. As to not create an episode like last night. FH pulled #21 for a few plays, Alco #7 stayed on field and kept chirping.

Once inperticular I saw Alco #7 chirping and FH #21 just point at the scoreboard. Ironically enough they dropped a flag on #21 for taunting. It happened several other times, but no flags. When you are getting blown out, you should probably keep your mouth shut, or the coaches should sit you. As to not create an episode like last night. FH pulled #21 for a few plays, Alco #7 stayed on field and kept chirping.
When on defense, after a play, blue #7 often followed the red toward the offensive side of the field before getting back toward his team.

I saw that too

7 is one of the smallest kids out there too and his dad is highly involved in a local church and ministry. They all should represent the school better

7 is one of the smallest kids out there too and his dad is highly involved in a local church and ministry. They all should represent the school better
I actually like #7 game. I think he is the toughest little dude in the county. I really don't mind a little friendly chirping amongst friends, but know the time and situation.

I was really looking forward to the Alco versus ridge game. Mountain Ridge reminds me of a bully. If you show them any weakness they will beat the crap out of you with it.

While I certainly don’t condone chirping from any player, Alco’s #7 is the one player who will give you 100% all the time.

He is the consistent heart and soul of the team.

This altercation, the brawl with southern, the boonsboro incident, the mountain ridge incident, and now last nights brawl. Whether it’s right to blame hansel for them or not, he’s the man in charge during them all.
Maybe he's the Jim Harbaugh or high school football, he doesn't know anything, he wasn't aware of what was happening, he didn't direct anything, he is just the head coach.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT