ADVERTISEMENT

Alco 21 MR 14 3rd Qtr

I was at the game and left in the 3rd quarter. I just couldn't take it anymore. The fumbles and penalties... like what, 5 or 6 in a row. I have never seen a Corn team win at Greenway, so losing is not big deal to me. I just can't stand watching an Allegany team play so poorly.

Horrible.....unprepared, look lost, disorganized. A lot of talent all screwed up. I can't stand Every single play QB runs to the sideline to get the play then back to the huddle. That is the dumbest thing.

Campers had one of their starters on the offensive line out tonight and it hurt a little but my boyz in blue got it done...

Reactions: cumbfanatic
So, you have the Miners at the 1 ft line and their wide out is running down the sideline and our coverage guy is watching the quarterback and only gives chase when the receiver goes by him. Come on coach. The crimes are endless.

Reactions: camper21502
Oh, and while I'm at it, what the hell is with the loudness of the Arrowette music. Are those people deaf? If they actually checked it I am sure it breaks a city ordinance, if not then surely the EPA. Damn man, turn it down.

Reactions: towpath94
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT