Fort Hill now up 57-0

Reactions: Dwj21
Finals Scores

FH 57 HDG 6
Cambridge SD 46 SEED school 8
Perryville 38 Lake Clifton 0

Late 4th Q

MR 37 Catoctin 17

Apparently Catoctin had the go ahead TD called back on a hold. Didn't score, then Ridge scored to go up 31-17. Very surprised by the tight game.

Reactions: Waggle Pass
1A State Semifinals

Perryville at Mountain Ridge
Cambridge SD at Fort Hill

Apparently Catoctin had the go ahead TD called back on a hold. Didn't score, then Ridge scored to go up 31-17. Very surprised by the tight game.
Yeah, they did.

I didn’t get a chance to see the call. I was paying closer attention to the pass play.

MR was up 20 and gave up two quick touchdowns to make it close.

Mountain Ridge must play better than they did last night if they want a return trip to Annapolis.

Either way, Fort Hill looks like the team to beat.
Based on P'ville's schedule it doesn't look like they are really battle tested. MR can do a lot of things when they are on so it looks like a MR win...however...don't know what is going on with MR but something is off. No matter the outcome Catoctin was one play away from the lead with 5 minutes to go in the game. MR is way too experienced and tested to be in a game that close with Catoctin. I say this one is a tossup, unless there is some crazy Frostburg weather, then it's all MR.

Reactions: ravemwp
Havre de Grace beat Perryville 30-28 on October 1 but was forced to forfeit the game.

I did talk to Havre de Grace folks last night. They told me the reason their team had to forfeit two games (games they actually won on the field) was due to 2 players that were ruled ineligible by their own county for crossing over the district lines to play for another school. They were upset because those players are still enrolled at Havre de Grace but cannot play obviously. This was not a MPSSAA decision.

Reactions: Dwj21
Based on P'ville's schedule it doesn't look like they are really battle tested. MR can do a lot of things when they are on so it looks like a MR win...however...don't know what is going on with MR but something is off. No matter the outcome Catoctin was one play away from the lead with 5 minutes to go in the game. MR is way too experienced and tested to be in a game that close with Catoctin. I say this one is a tossup, unless there is some crazy Frostburg weather, then it's all MR.
Focus. Looking ahead to FH is my guess. Should drop a running clock on Perryville.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT