• Love
Reactions: Tony54 and Dwj21
My predictions
FORT HILL
MOUNTAIN RIDGE
PERRYVILLE
CAMBRIDGE

All blow outs.
Very interesting games for Fort Hill. How does a team like Havre de Grace start out so slow and then have such a strong second half. I’m looking forward to this game

Next round most likely Cambridge SD. Thank goodness they don’t have Skeeter Nichols. They have won both playoff games though by scores of
51 to 0 and 51 to 6

I love this time of the year

Reactions: Argox66
Interesting that there are two teams in the final eight that wouldn't have even been in it if Maryland just took the "top sixteen". For a team that has early season injuries, maybe this isn't such a bad setup.

Just a side note, HDG will be bringing up a very good QB. He'll be the fastest that this area has seen, and he throws a very good ball as well. I think that this kid is going to be special. (He's a sophomore)

Reactions: Tony54 and ravemwp
Interesting that there are two teams in the final eight that wouldn't have even been in it if Maryland just took the "top sixteen". For a team that has early season injuries, maybe this isn't such a bad setup.

Just a side note, HDG will be bringing up a very good QB. He'll be the fastest that this area has seen, and he throws a very good ball as well. I think that this kid is going to be special. (He's a sophomore)
If he is that good he won't be at HDG next year. He will be at a bigger school, or one of the private schools. A big advantage for small school athletes in other areas to get more next level exposure.

I doubt if he'll be any better than the kid from Wadsworth.

He's getting a lot of hype but would he if he played the FH schedule? With what FH has faced this year, their growth, the progression of the qb, getting #5 back midseason, the maturity of the young players, I don't think HDG is going to know what hit them. They've seen FH in the finals and they know what FH usually is, but this team is very different than years past. You can't spend a week preparing for a fb up the middle every play. I see a running clock.

He's getting a lot of hype but would he if he played the FH schedule? With what FH has faced this year, their growth, the progression of the qb, getting #5 back midseason, the maturity of the young players, I don't think HDG is going to know what hit them. They've seen FH in the finals and they know what FH usually is, but this team is very different than years past. You can't spend a week preparing for a fb up the middle every play. I see a running clock.
Well said.

Reactions: Dwj21
I think that this kid is quicker and more athletic than the Wadsworth kid. With that said, he doesn't have the Wadsworth team on the field with him. That makes a huge difference. The bottom line is he is their offense. As long as Fort Hill keeps him in check, you can turn out the lights, but I wouldn't be surprised if he got loose at least a couple of times. HDG hasn't faced a physically dominating team like Fort Hill all year. There will not be a comeback in the fourth quarter.

Is that like padding your pants before a A$$ Wooping!

They have a very quick and shifty running back, The quarterback looks to be crazy fast. They won’t even begin to slow Fort Hills offense down.
FH. 49 to 14

Reactions: ravemwp
Someone said it earlier but I do think Fort Hill plays better when they feel threatened. You can see it at the beginning of the game. It’s almost like the coaches convinced the kids that they have to play well to win so they come out like gangbusters and then slow down as the game goes on.😂😂

Reactions: ravemwp
Someone said it earlier but I do think Fort Hill plays better when they feel threatened. You can see it at the beginning of the game. It’s almost like the coaches convinced the kids that they have to play well to win so they come out like gangbusters and then slow down as the game goes on.😂😂
It was me. I think when they feel safe they are too relaxed.. having three penalties on one drive to me is just sloppy...they look like they are unfocused, unprepared, thinking about the next game...and they can still win and slaughter people even when they do have these lapses. I never said the refs are always right or always wrong or that they don't call chop blocks on Hess, it was just an observation.
I still think this is one of the finest coaching jobs I've ever seen at FH.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT