ADVERTISEMENT

Win or lose Alco is bad

Yeah, you just blamed it on the crowd. If you need thousands of people cheering for you to be able to play football, it's obvious that you never saw much of the field.

I didn't say that at all. Why deflect from my direct response to you? Mom still working on getting those stains out?

I didn't say that at all. Why deflect from my direct response to you? Mom still working on getting those stains out?

Why would you lie about this when it's there for everyone to see.
Poor fella, you get bullied so badly that you've blocked out everything you've ever done or said as a result. Thoughts and prayers on you fixing that.

There's a lack of community interest. Most Alco game crowds are just sad when compared to other crowds, including pee wee football games. Talk about impacting a player's emotions...when he can hear the announcer talking from the booth when he hasn't keyed the mic. There's an awkward silence before Alco games, and even during certain portions of the game. Most Alco games have an uneventful and strange feeling all around. If the organization received greater support perhaps things would be different.

Do you wanna try again?

When did I say it has nothing to do with coaching? When did I say I was a FH fan? When I wrote about 1 situation I observed to illustrate a point? Bring your big boy pants, I'll wait
You make this way too easy...

This game is made up of individual battles each play. If you're consistently losing the majority of your individual battles, you're not going to win and it won't be close. The coaches can't do anything about that

Go on... its actually really fun watching you dig your own grave.

Why would you lie about this when it's there for everyone to see.
Poor fella, you get bullied so badly that you've blocked out everything you've ever done or said as a result. Thoughts and prayers on you fixing that.

There's a lack of community interest. Most Alco game crowds are just sad when compared to other crowds, including pee wee football games. Talk about impacting a player's emotions...when he can hear the announcer talking from the booth when he hasn't keyed the mic. There's an awkward silence before Alco games, and even during certain portions of the game. Most Alco games have an uneventful and strange feeling all around. If the organization received greater support perhaps things would be different.

Do you wanna try again?

So what did I blame on what again? This was part of several responses to others that are trying to blame all Alco's problems on coaching. If your reading comprehension skills are so poor that you cannot decern that, well I do have sympathy for. If you want to take things out of context for your entertainment, I hope you're really enjoying yourself. For others capable of understanding written word, this should also prove enjoyable

You make this way too easy...

This game is made up of individual battles each play. If you're consistently losing the majority of your individual battles, you're not going to win and it won't be close. The coaches can't do anything about that

Go on... its actually really fun watching you dig your own grave.

Your username should be 1 line. I've given time and thoughtful insight and you want to cherry pick 1 line? Dig a grave? #weak

I will be the first one to admit I don't know Hansel personally, never meet him to be honest, but during his post game interview with WCBC he mentioned that it didn't matter if they were 0-8 when they face Fort Hill in the last week of the regular season. He caught him self and corrected it to make it a little better... but when your coach is publicly stating he can see them at 0-8 heading into homecoming what are the players supposed to think?
I've seen people on here say coaches shouldn't be held accountable during post game interviews because they're emotional and raw from the game....but if you are going to do it you have to be held accountable for saying something so stupid...of course your team is going to quit on you if you talk like that.

So it's got nothing to do with coaching or emotion, but does have to do with people going to the stadium?

Do FH fans really think the team only wins because people show up to the game? Let me guess, you also think you saved Tinker Bell by clapping when Peter Pan asked you to?
I for one don't think that at all. They, we, all showed up during the chaney years and it didn't do a bit of good.

Reactions: OneRing
So what did I blame on what again? This was part of several responses to others that are trying to blame all Alco's problems on coaching. If your reading comprehension skills are so poor that you cannot decern that, well I do have sympathy for. If you want to take things out of context for your entertainment, I hope you're really enjoying yourself. For others capable of understanding written word, this should also prove enjoyable
Dont back down now just because you got busted. It's one thing that I've shown you an unintelligent liar, but dont turn into a coward.

If you are dumb enough to say that coaches dont have anything to do with results, but crowd and community support does... have the balls to stand by that stupidity. Dont crawl away like a bitch.

Your username should be 1 line. I've given time and thoughtful insight and you want to cherry pick 1 line? Dig a grave? #weak
How hard were you concussed? When entire paragraphs count as one line to you, its obvious you should still be in protocol.

And most graves only go six feet deep, you've gone way past that.

Dont back down now just because you got busted. It's one thing that I've shown you an unintelligent liar, but dont turn into a coward.

If you are dumb enough to say that coaches dont have anything to do with results, but crowd and community support does... have the balls to stand by that stupidity. Dont crawl away like a bitch.

When did I say coaches don't have anything to do with a loss? You're going to dislocate your neck stretching this far. I didnt, I don't speak in absolutes. Unless I'm referring to you

When did I say coaches don't have anything to do with a loss? You're going to dislocate your neck stretching this far. I didnt, I don't speak in absolutes. Unless I'm referring to you
In the post you made and I already quoted. You already lost this battle, yet it looks like one L wasnt enough for you.

A simple suggestion... if you insist on taking two steps back every time you post, you might want to take at least one step forward at some point.

Wasnt there already a guy you've argued with about this?

(Narrator's voice): Yes, there was.

At least Allegany is only 0-3. That looks successful next to your losing streak.

Wasnt there already a guy you've argued with about this?

(Narrator's voice): Yes, there was.

At least Allegany is only 0-3. That looks successful next to your losing streak.

You should really take your mother's advice and finish the spam sandwich she made for you before you get back on the computer. And wash your hands before you start touching the keyboard, she's getting tired of cleaning up after you. Matter of fact, with the contractor finishing up today, why don't you go enjoy your new access to mom's basement and give her a break this evening. She has clearly earned it.
It wasn't what she planned to spend her retirement on, but she's hoping for some peace and quiet with the investment. If she only had a ride to the clinic all those years ago

Reactions: money316
You should really take your mother's advice and finish the spam sandwich she made for you before you get back on the computer. And wash your hands before you start touching the keyboard, she's getting tired of cleaning up after you. Matter of fact, with the contractor finishing up today, why don't you go enjoy your new access to mom's basement and give her a break this evening. She has clearly earned it.
It wasn't what she planned to spend her retirement on, but she's hoping for some peace and quiet with the investment. If she only had a ride to the clinic all those years ago
These are the type of fits you always throw when you haven't had your naloxone, Karen.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT