ADVERTISEMENT

Alco/Northern

cumbfanatic

Franchise Poster
Sep 13, 2009
Should be a good game this Friday. If Allegany starts off like they did last week they will probably get beat. I don’t know much about Northern, but thinking Allegany has the players, Northern has the coaching

I watched Alco play Friday night. They have a lot of fire power. I think Ridge is going to have to play extremely well to beat them again if they meet in the playoffs.

Reactions: cumbfanatic
Allegany has the players, waiting for them to click. Hopefully they start to peak as a team before it’s too late.

If Northern beats Alco, they will outpoint Alco. This is just speculation, but the second round of the playoffs would look like this:
Northern at Mountain Ridge
Alco at FH

If Alco beats Northern it would look like this:
Alco at Mountain Ridge
Northern at FH

It looks like both FH and Mountain Ridge will get a first round playoff bye. But you never can tell. If FH loses their last two games this all changes. Same if Mountain Ridge does the same. Of course this also assumes things like Alco beating Clear Spring and Northern beating Smithsburg in the playoff first round. Just speculation.

Alco wins at Northern. Alco gets 3rd seed in 1A west, beats Ridge, and we have an all Cumberland final in Naptown. You heard it here first,. Well after last season I said Allegany would play us in the chip. I'm more certain now than then.

Reactions: cumbfanatic
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT