ADVERTISEMENT

Third Time's A Charm

TDHelmick

Hall of Fame Poster
May 29, 2001
3peat_ravens.gif

Todd, I happened to catch some random glimpses of you this year at various times, you seem to have really, really enjoyed this season, You seem to have this look of "my plan, or at least the role I've played in terms of helping to schedule as part of the master plan seems to be working out just swimmingly." Thanks for all you do, sincerely. The look on your face at the Clearfield game, Sherando game, and today at halftime seem to stick out....keep it up man, these are great, great days to be a Sentinel.

The season's over, all was accomplished. What you do, as well as Coach Appel, speaks for itself. NOBODY should question what either of you do or how you do it. FORGET about what all of us think, they are just opinions given at random times when we all need to express something that may or may not be complimentary...they are just opinions.
I think we all get your frustrations but just keep doing what you are doing - it's working!
As for Coach Appel's frustrations, when he repeatedly says he wants to thank the true fans, and the fans that believe, he needs to let that go. I genuinely believe if those of us who give advice or suggestions weren't true fans we wouldn't care and we would be rude or malicious instead of throwing out ideas that we think would help. At the end of the day, he is the master, and will go down as probably the all time greatest coach FH has ever had, believe in yourself, believe in what you have built, and forget those that don't get it, it isn't worth your time or energy to even address it. However, if it motivates you and the team to win 4 in a row, don't get over it, think about it every day!!!!!

I totally agree Lags, it was great.....Todd had perfected his craft and his reaping the benefits of all the hard work. Full of emotion the first year, and to an extent last year, this year, quiet, calm reflection, There was a certain peace about him, his priorities and the priorities of the program are right where they should be.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT