ADVERTISEMENT

The talent gap in football has gotten ugly

I agree 100% I honestly wish martinsburg would challenge themselves as a football fan in general you want to see these successful programs do it but I understand also that it’s out of my control. lol I wish I could talk to coach walker and tell him to play them I know a lot of Nationally ranked schools reach out to him to play him but he says no, he said this in an interview.
I appreciate his transparency

sherando always gives martinsburg a good game with the exception of this season
I went to The Sherando Game this year it was 13-7 right before half and sherando was missing their QB and had to play a Sophmore making his first start. The game Was Not as Bad as The Final Score on the board

I went to The Sherando Game this year it was 13-7 right before half and sherando was missing their QB and had to play a Sophmore making his first start. The game Was Not as Bad as The Final Score on the board
Sherando is one team that I really hate not having on the schedule anymore. The first game was an absolute thriller, and the second one at the stadium was really good until FH pulled away at the end. TJ Washington put on a good show that night for Sherando

Sherando is one team that I really hate not having on the schedule anymore. The first game was an absolute thriller, and the second one at the stadium was really good until FH pulled away at the end. TJ Washington put on a good show that night for Sherando
Yeah it was the best Away Game Atmosphere that's why I went to the Martinsburg at Sherando Game this season. It's a good trip, I wish they would of been able to play every year as well.

Reactions: Tony54
Dropping FH, but keeping Martinsburg is just wierd
it's a 30 minute drive and a Rivalry Game for those two teams.
This Season when I went the Stadium was Full to Capacity and The Standing Room was gone as well. I would say there was way more people at Martinsburg at Sherando then at Fort Hill at Sherando game for sure.
FH really doesn't Travel like they used to, the town here has gotten so much smaller.

Where is the red-jacket shame?

It is over the top that you red-jackets bitch about not being entertained because you have to watch your bench-heavy team beat the shit out of teams you also verbally beat the shit out of - especially Allegany that now has a varsity team starting freshman - who had already been forced to move up to JV. Where is the shame?

The paradigm shift is great when it only involves few in numbers to make it happen - kids not wanting to lose and parents moving and directing their kids to the football school for a gimme-ring.

FH is the luckiest school west of the Baltimore beltway because it is the only entity therein that has benefited from the death of its own town. Homecoming this year will be a funeral service followed by another FH championship death benefit. [mic drop]

It will b an awesome funeral....I’m goin to pay my respects and visit with old friends who will b paying their respects....

Yeah it was the best Away Game Atmosphere that's why I went to the Martinsburg at Sherando Game this season. It's a good trip, I wish they would of been able to play every year as well.
I loved going to Sherando. I drove from Virginia Beach to see that game.

I don’t believe this is the end of Allegany football. Allegany will be back when they find coaches that the kids want to play for. I can’t justify the drive for this homecoming though,I’ll listen on the radio at least for the first half.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT