ADVERTISEMENT

The Obvious needs to be stated...

Coach Brian.... you're a clown.

I really did try to reason and get on some type of level with you, but you've confirmed for all of us that it's just too much for you. You're too stupid. You couldn't offer a logical explanation or justify your position on one single point from my last post. Not one. Your deep hate and anger with one or two Alco posters (and Alco as a whole) has literally blinded all hope for you to not come across as the complete idiot that you are.

Who started this thread of ridiculing young kids and their achievements, you ask.... me? Sorry Coach, it wasn't. So again.. what are you talking about?

All I did was inform you that Elkton and Oakland Mills were both good teams that Alco played years ago. I didn't say they were Alabama. And I didn't just sit back and say that from a position of pride. I actually played against them, which is a little different than sitting your fat ass across two seats in the stadium bleachers and running home to diddle yourself while posting on here about how Alco hasn't beaten anybody since the 80's.

Talk to my own?? Lol please, from your vault of knowledge and expertise, tell me who "my own" would be, because I obviously don't get it.

Try a role model like Todd H or FHHSAHS. They're true FH guys who support their team literally better than anyone by actually helping out and not just sitting back like the cry-ass little girl you are.

Or try: https://www.estroven.com/

So let me get this straight. Alco folks come here, many that never post at all, within 24 hours of FH losing a title game to bash the accomplishments of the young men at FH as being not worthy. A FH fan such as myself stands up and calls them out and I am the asshole?

You have much to learn about life jackoff.

ALCO FOOTBALL IS NOW IRRELEVANT.
It has gotten so bad that 8000 fans have to sit through Homecoming with a running clock just to have some form of tradition.

End of discussion.
And we make it back to a Homecoming post lol...

Reactions: OneRing
kinda like WEhave8 reappearing & referring back to Allegany's 8 state titles. It is true, the 8 state titles is ALL Allegany has on Fort Hill.

kinda like WEhave8 reappearing & referring back to Allegany's 8 state titles. It is true, the 8 state titles is ALL Allegany has on Fort Hill.
And beating a bad team is all fort hill has on anybody. You guys just keep adding to the pile of evidence that the Sentinels have even less than I thought.

Last edited:
It has gotten so bad that 8000 fans have to sit through Homecoming with a running clock just to have some form of tradition.

End of discussion.
FH football was always irrelevant
Its gotten so bad that their own players will give game plans to the opposition.

FH football is still irrelevant
Just as always the only thing they can brag about is beating a team they say isn't any good.

Yes it goes back and forth on and on lol..Alco has other records that FH doesn't have and I'm sure FH has some over Alco.. Why bring them up in every argument??

So let me get this straight. Alco folks come here, many that never post at all, within 24 hours of FH losing a title game to bash the accomplishments of the young men at FH as being not worthy. A FH fan such as myself stands up and calls them out and I am the asshole?

Oh, so now you're a mentor going around teaching lessons to everyone for the greater good. Ok then.. I guess I just didn't understand your role here in this whole thing lol.

To be clear, for somewhere around the fifth time now, we don't know whether or not you're an asshole (although you can keep working on that). We just know you're a cry baby who can't provide any logical basis for any of the things that you cry about. It's that combination that makes you an idiot with no value.

If you have any friends who aren't idiots like you, ask them. Maybe they can help...

t

End of discussion.
Did ya happen to notice that even though I replied to you, and I mentioned nobody else's name, the self-incrimination of the irrelevant validated my whole point to you.
It's fun to know that not replying to them at all is a win-win..I've ran three marathons, two triathlons, four tough mudders, and none of them were as exhausting as trying to logic with pathological liars and paranoid schizophrenics. Disengage at all costs ;) if you ever want to reply, abort, abort!!!!

Alco has 0 wins against FH in a long time. It’s hard to believe you losers would even want to bring this up. 15-1 in the last 16. Alco has been demoralized by FH. I have a ton of respect for Alcos history. I also have a ton of respect for Nebraska’s history. But like Nebraska, Allegany has been dwarfed by a bigger and badder and much more respected program. Now that’s the truth. You may not like the truth, but it is the truth.

Last edited:
Reactions: Waggle Pass
To show you what that looks like FFFaFFFFFFFFFFFF. See how easy it is to find the “a”. Now find the 11th “F”. It takes a little while to find it doesn’t it? Do you know why? Because there are so many “Fs”. That’s like remembering the lone Alco victory in this long stretch. It was 09 when FH blew a 14 point lead. Now when you try and think of the 11th FH win in this stretch, it takes a while doesn’t it? There are so many and they all run together. It’s not even a rivalry anymore. FH has had more of a rivalry with Keyser. I don’t want you to think I’m anti Alco because I’m not. I’m just trying to get these jerkoffs that are attempting to diminish FH to see the simple basic facts. I personally would not root against Alco if they played Dunbar. They,after all are Cumberland kids. I root for Cumberland kids.

Last edited:
To show you what that looks like FFFaFFFFFFFFFFFF. See how easy it is to find the “a”. Now find the 11th “F”. It takes a little while to find it doesn’t it? Do you know why? Because there are so many “Fs”. That’s like remembering the lone Alco victory in this long stretch. It was 09 when FH blew a 14 point lead. Now when you try and think of the 11th FH win in this stretch, it takes a while doesn’t it? There are so many and they all run together. It’s not even a rivalry anymore. FH has had more of a rivalry with Keyser. I don’t want you to think I’m anti Alco because I’m not. I’m just trying to get these jerkoffs that are attempting to diminish FH to see the simple basic facts. I personally would not root against Alco if they played Dunbar. They,after all are Cumberland kids. I root for Cumberland kids.
People can argue who had the easier wins, easier teams, easiest road, and that's all fairly subjective. Here's a stat that's not subjective, it's in the mpssaa record books. To get to 8 titles allegany won 22 games. To get to 6 titles fh had to win 21 games. 2005 is the only time allegany won 4 games to get that title, fh did it 4 times.
It's either ignorance or cleverness to leave out parts of the state title story and only highlight the parts that work for your storyline. The irrelevants have no facts to support their opinions so they use adjectives, not facts.

People can argue who had the easier wins, easier teams, easiest road, and that's all fairly subjective. Here's a stat that's not subjective, it's in the mpssaa record books. To get to 8 titles allegany won 22 games. To get to 6 titles fh had to win 21 games. 2005 is the only time allegany won 4 games to get that title, fh did it 4 times.
It's either ignorance or cleverness to leave out parts of the state title story and only highlight the parts that work for your storyline. The irrelevants have no facts to support their opinions so they use adjectives, not facts.

I don't know that any Alco fans intentionally left out the fact that FH has played and won more games per title in the playoffs to win their state titles, which in case you've never read any of my posts, I believe were all well-earned victories.

But it's not a very complex basis, either. MD playoffs only had 8 teams in them until somewhere around 2003 or 2004, so there was no chance to play a total of 4 playoff games. We only played 3 playoff games in 2001 because that's all the MPSSAA told us we needed to play to win a title. What we didn't do was go down and petition them and beg to play a 14th game... so I guess that one's on us.

Anyway, I guess it's possible that all Allegany fans knew of that stat and intentionally never brought it up, but I kinda doubt it. I didn't think about it until you brought it up, which by the way, it is a good point. FH has had to win an extra playoff game every season for the past 4 titles they've won, which does speak to the value of the run you guys have been on.

The more any of us looks, the more we can come up with obscure stats, some relevant and some minor. They'll drive you crazy. ESPN has an entire company they acquired that does nothing but identify, aggregate and publish more stats in a days time than we could all come up with in a year.

I don't know that any Alco fans intentionally left out the fact that FH has played and won more games per title in the playoffs to win their state titles, which in case you've never read any of my posts, I believe were all well-earned victories.

But it's not a very complex basis, either. MD playoffs only had 8 teams in them until somewhere around 2003 or 2004, so there was no chance to play a total of 4 playoff games. We only played 3 playoff games in 2001 because that's all the MPSSAA told us we needed to play to win a title. What we didn't do was go down and petition them and beg to play a 14th game... so I guess that one's on us.

Anyway, I guess it's possible that all Allegany fans knew of that stat and intentionally never brought it up, but I kinda doubt it. I didn't think about it until you brought it up, which by the way, it is a good point. FH has had to win an extra playoff game every season for the past 4 titles they've won, which does speak to the value of the run you guys have been on.

The more any of us looks, the more we can come up with obscure stats, some relevant and some minor. They'll drive you crazy. ESPN has an entire company they acquired that does nothing but identify, aggregate and publish more stats in a days time than we could all come up with in a year.
That's the same logic used in the argument that Fort Hill has a 3A title and no one else does. No one else has ever been a 3A school, so they couldn't have a 3A title.

And beating a bad team is all fort hill has on anybody. You guys just keep adding to the pile of evidence that the Sentinels have even less than I thought.
Yeah, Fort Hill has beaten some bad teams. just like the one they play in early November from across town. Just for shitz and giggles, what exactly does Allegany football have to hang their hat on anymore ?

Reactions: Waggle Pass
Yeah, Fort Hill has beaten some bad teams. just like the one they play in early November from across town. Just for shitz and giggles, what exactly does Allegany football have to hang their hat on anymore ?
The same as Fort Hill. Of course, Allegany beat the one good team they played this year. Fort Hill didn't.

I tried and tried but as hard as I tried I couldn't find anything else to hang their hat on. In the MPSSAA record books if you look for allegany at the top of any team category guess how many times you'll find them...a clue is - the same amount of times they've won a title in the past 12 years.
On the other hand, if you look for fh at the top of records you will find them an amazing and stunning 6 times! That is a lot to be proud of. It's a reflection of a student body which stays after every game is over to celebrate with their team, a fan base which travels hours year after year to support, and a staff that is not perfect but gives their best to the program. . From top to bottom it takes a lot of work to be that successful. Those who try to tear it all down, and it's not all of you coneyisland, it's the wallowers who put all their eggs in one basket, and when no eggs go in that basket for 12 years....well, you see what kind of people they become. .

Reactions: ConeyIsland
I tried and tried but as hard as I tried I couldn't find anything else to hang their hat on. In the MPSSAA record books if you look for allegany at the top of any team category guess how many times you'll find them...a clue is - the same amount of times they've won a title in the past 12 years.
On the other hand, if you look for fh at the top of records you will find them an amazing and stunning 6 times! That is a lot to be proud of. It's a reflection of a student body which stays after every game is over to celebrate with their team, a fan base which travels hours year after year to support, and a staff that is not perfect but gives their best to the program. . From top to bottom it takes a lot of work to be that successful. Those who try to tear it all down, and it's not all of you coneyisland, it's the wallowers who put all their eggs in one basket, and when no eggs go in that basket for 12 years....well, you see what kind of people they become. .

You might be confusing Alleganys ultimate goal of winning state championships with MPSSAA records, which unless things have changed, has never really been an Alco goal.

I'm sure all the Alco fans do appreciate your hard work, though.

Reactions: Big Campers Fan
S

So your saying ALCO played tougher teams since there was less playoff spots..OK I got ya..

Ok you guys are right. The team that had played in a lesser class all those years that is behind the other team 32-59 head to head and is 1-15 in the last 16 with no D1 recruits and 2 state titles to the other teams 4 this century is the better program. I am the dumbass responding to this nonsense. You got me,

Ok you guys are right. The team that had played in a lesser class all those years that is behind the other team 32-59 head to head and is 1-15 in the last 16 with no D1 recruits and 2 state titles to the other teams 4 this century is the better program. I am the dumbass responding to this nonsense. You got me,

Depends on what your definition of the better program is. Ton of metrics to consider there which can be compared and argued almost infinitely.

If you're talking head to head, obviously FH has the advantage. State titles, Alco has the edge. Angriest fans? Toss up at this point, I'd say.

As far as D1 players, it depends on the timeframe you're referencing. FH obviously has 2 kids at D1-A level now, which I'm sure you're aware of. Alco has had a number of kids play D1-A and D1-AA ball over the past 10-15 years

Reactions: camper21502

@4inarow I didn't recognize in your post above that you noted I'm an Alco guy who doesn't and wouldn't try to tear down what FH has done... I apologize for the snark I gave you in my post after that. My hope is that the FH guys on the board understand I'm obviously an Alco fan and want Alco to get back to a more competitive level with FH, but am not the kinda guy that would come on the board and just spew crap about FH, especially without basis. I've said it 100 times - FH is the toast of the town, all of 1A football and has great respect across the entire state with the run you guys have been on. It's a run that no school in Md may ever match again. Plus, it may not be over yet. I don't know what FH has coming back but who knows, y'all could win it again next year.

Reactions: 5punisher3
Ok you guys are right. The team that had played in a lesser class all those years that is behind the other team 32-59 head to head and is 1-15 in the last 16 with no D1 recruits and 2 state titles to the other teams 4 this century is the better program. I am the dumbass responding to this nonsense. Yoeru got me,
I don't think one program is better than the other. One leads in the head2head while the other leads in championships.. Both are very strong programs.. Ppl forget how good we really are.. We could be Northern,Southern lol..

Will they be accepting applications for grounds keeper or pool boy? Game tickets included?

"My" inside source knows nothing of this. Have to pull out the "spy" glass, I'll get back with you on this matter. Please stay tuned.

@4inarow I didn't recognize in your post above that you noted I'm an Alco guy who doesn't and wouldn't try to tear down what FH has done... I apologize for the snark I gave you in my post after that. My hope is that the FH guys on the board understand I'm obviously an Alco fan and want Alco to get back to a more competitive level with FH, but am not the kinda guy that would come on the board and just spew crap about FH, especially without basis. I've said it 100 times - FH is the toast of the town, all of 1A football and has great respect across the entire state with the run you guys have been on. It's a run that no school in Md may ever match again. Plus, it may not be over yet. I don't know what FH has coming back but who knows, y'all could win it again next year.
It didn't sound like your normal post, but I understand now. You could look up my posts and I don't ever put down Allegany. If somebody attacks fh I will come up with some facts or statistics that will show what they are saying is bs.
fh is the toast right now, but these things are cyclical, and they can change.at any moment. I don't get the anger and hostility of those who take it to such a personal level so I appreciate when somebody like you shows there really isn't a need to be like that. thanks!

It didn't sound like your normal post, but I understand now. You could look up my posts and I don't ever put down Allegany. If somebody attacks fh I will come up with some facts or statistics that will show what they are saying is bs.
fh is the toast right now, but these things are cyclical, and they can change.at any moment. I don't get the anger and hostility of those who take it to such a personal level so I appreciate when somebody like you shows there really isn't a need to be like that. thanks!

100% agree. It's a two way street. There are people on both sides who act like they actually have something deeply invested in this whole thing lol.

While I don't like that we've not been as competitive with you guys as we need to be for a while now, I do like the fact that every year, it's pretty much guaranteed that one of the Cumberland schools is the team to beat for the title.

Reactions: 5punisher3
It is not a coincidence that FH's little run began the first year the better football schools moved up in class, and ended the first year those same schools returned. Today, it was a Dunbar team, once again, that defeated FH. Last week, Lackey was just a couple yards shy of doing it in Cumberland. There won't be anymore Surrattsville, Kent County or Douglass Ducks to blow out. They will be eliminated in the Region games. Nobody outside South End really was in awe of this run. People in the know realized that FH didn't beat a Damascus, Walkersville or Linganore type team like another area team has. They were simply the best in an otherwise watered down version of 1A football where there were only less than five serious contenders. So, the finger pointing and the "I told you so's" will begin. FH had a chance to eliminate that arguement today, but couldn't. Finally, given the success FH had the last five seasons, they never had the "anytime, anywhere" mentality when it came to scheduling. FH fans will say that it is due to the play-off structure, but when Alco was on their run, that was Gilmore's motto, and that was when they took only eight schools in the play-offs. The fact that FH's coach whines after losing, believing they shouldn't have to play those schools is testament to that. Alco gave this years state champ it's only loss in the first week, like Alco did to Linganore in the first week of 1991 and Linganore would not lose again enroute to the 3A title. And now Alco will open up on the road next year to play the defending champs. So, beat your chests all you want, when you leave South End, people will say "I TOLD YOU SO.''

Bwahahahahaha. LMFAO.
It's good to be the king.

Reactions: Red White and True
Bwahahahahaha. LMFAO.
Wow! I thought you'd be celebrating, not be mad enough to look up a year old thread and post an irrelevant comment. Even when winning a state title, it's still all Alco on the mind.

It's good to be in the king's head, living rent free.

Wow! I thought you'd be celebrating, not be mad enough to look up a year old thread and post an irrelevant comment. Even when winning a state title, it's still all Alco on the mind.

It's good to be in the king's head, living rent free.

Bwahahahahaha. LMFAO.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT