ADVERTISEMENT

The Obvious needs to be stated...

If you want to call me that, I’ll take it. Don’t recall saying they were never taught any fundamentals though clearly states they’re not fundamentally sound enough to consistently maintain long drives. Pretty cut and dry.

I've had conversations like this before with people like you, both on and off line, so I know there's no point in going back and forth about this. I understand the coded language.

Nothing coded about it. All though I have a feeling to where your going with this also, and I’m not shying away from it because you’d be way off base. I clearly stated what I meant. Illegal shift, false start, and holding calls are obvious and put you in tough situations offensively. Those penalties are fundamentals. Can’t describe it any more clearly than that. Call in any term you’d like, when people don’t like someone’s opinion on a matter, they bail out. You’re trying to read to much into something that isn’t there because you don’t agree with what I stated. Such is the world nowadays apparently.

Reactions: 5punisher3
Dunbar isn't fundamentally sound? Where do you guys get this stuff from? Lol
Dunbar had the basic fundamentals but they couldn’t sustain drives. You seen saturday they scored on 4 plays of 50+ yards but the one drive that started inside FH territory stalled.

Dunbar had the basic fundamentals but they couldn’t sustain drives. You seen saturday they scored on 4 plays of 50+ yards but the one drive that started inside FH territory stalled.

That’s what I’m referring to. False starts, holdings and illegal formations are fundamental football mistakes that are being made. Not just Dunbar makes these issues, but that’s the topic at the moment. They lacked in that area, and if FH would’ve been able to tackle and make them go the length of the field more consistently, the outcome very well could’ve been different.

When you see a lot of different styles of football, you think outside the box a bit. Status quo doesn’t always work.
what do you say to those that can't get off the thought that the reason why fh does so well against teams that don't see the wing-t is because they just don't play against it so they don't understand it...but those same people don't see that defending the wing-t in practice very day keeps fh's defense from understanding, learning, practicing against a spread. if you go to a spread then you get to see it every day and thus inevitably get better defending it..thoughts?

I agree. Teams never see the Wing-T hardly anymore nowadays, even though to me, it’s fairly simple to defend. You need strong Front though. If you don’t have the players to stop it, you won’t. You have to be disciplined. Lackeys ends and outside backer did a hell of a job staying home on those sweeps and double reverses. If you can gap shoot and maintain the edge, you contain it. But to me it’s obvious the coaches trust what works for them will be better than what works for other teams. Essentially we do us better than you do you. Not ever seeing the spread will definitely continue to hamper them. It has since I’ve seen fh play. Go back to Brunswick in 2012. The clays yr the Brunswick kid threw on them. If you have the speed and athletes to match up to that, you can contain it. That’s why I say switch the defense up and adjust. Dunbar shut down Brunswick for most of the game after Brunswick threw all over FH in 12’.They had speed and athleticism to match that spread. FH should run more gun IMO and throw short passes more and run jet sweeps out of it. I’d still have my main package the wing-t but certain down and distances call for different sets. On defense stay in two safety deep! If you practice against that, to me it’s a no brainer you’re better prepared for it. Will you stop it completely?... probably not. Contain it? Very possible.

Good insight from CometCrazy... it is always a great debate between fundamentals vs talent. Seems that because many believe that the western schools survive by being fundamentally sound while the Baltimore area schools are successful only because of their inherent natural talent. While there may be a level of truth to this , that does not mean that those talented players are not coached fundamentals. Sometimes I think we pat ourselves on the back and and say because over years of repetition we have mastered the wing-T, it equates to being fundamentally sound. I have never understood why or coach will run the same offensive or defensive strategy for 5, 10, 15 years in a row. You can make the argument that then kids start learning it in youth league and it travels up to high school, but are we really selling our kids so short that they do not have the learning capacity to learn a few new plays, formations, offensive and defensive responsibilities each year. There is no way that you can tell me that every year the talent that comes into our schools is best served by an offensive strategy developed years prior. While I am totally appreciative of the countless hours our local coaching staffs put in each year, by doing this they are taking the easy way out. Each year they receive a new incoming class of athletes and determine which player will best fit into their offensive and defensive philosophy. A better strategy seems to me would be to analyze this group and then tweak the offensive and defensive strategy to best fit the talent you have. Some years the Wing T would be best, some years the Spread offense, some years a 6-2, some years 5-3 or 4-4 defense. Maybe rather than fundamentals, the Baltimore area schools coaches are just less "married" to the offense and defense they have run for years. A lot of these kids move around from school to school so the coaches are going to have to teach their gameplan every year anyway. Changing it a bit each year is not such a big deal to them. Thus they can change it to a system that best serves the talent they have that year. They also would be less resistant to changing things up during the game if their initial plan was not working. Just imagine if in the last 10 years a young Peyton Manning would have come through FH with the Wing T . Would he have even started? Just a thought...

We cant all play Elkton, Forestville, Oakland Mills or Snow Hill in the championship game. lol
"Over the top we go........Can't beat Dunbar,.........Why do they always win....I don't know know know know know know know!! Weee can only beat the Ducks and Havre Disgrace....we need to feel legit and beat our chests chests chests chests chests chests!!!......................

Last edited:
Reactions: OneRing
"Over the top we go........Can't beat Dunbar,.........Why do they always win....I don't know know know know know know know!! Weee can only beat the Ducks and Havre Disgrace....we need to feel legit and beat our chests chests chests chests chests chests!!!......................

Why do only post when FH loses a game?

Reactions: towpath94
But see, you really have to be invited to the prom first. I know it’s been awhile since you have been to the prom and forget how good it feels to be there. #2 in 1a is better than being stood up by your date 2 weeks earlier. The outcome wasn’t what the kids wanted but Dave and Busters and a beautiful motel was unforgettable for the kids. Not to mention the whole thing about the 2 best teams in 1a playing one hell of a game.

Or are you one of these adults that still thinks it’s about you. Aww that’s sweet, you do think it’s about you.

You go ask any kid if they want to watch their big brother go play football or would rather experience that on your own. Their ya go. Now you know the truth.
Well Fort Hill knows what it's like to be No. 2 better than anybody. Always a bridesmaid and never the bride.

I know going to Dave and Buster's is the only reason anyone would ever suit up to play football. That's probably why you lose them so often. Willing to settle.

Your the actress who says after losing the Oscar for the ninth time that, "It's just an honor to be nominated." Sad really.

Reactions: Big Campers Fan
We cant all play Elkton, Forestville, Oakland Mills or Snow Hill in the championship game. lol

I know you've got a couple blue guys all over you here, and your bantering back and forth has been fun to watch... but trust me man, I played against Elkton and Oakland Mills that year. They were good teams. That Elkton squad was bigger, more disciplined and better coached than Oakland Mills was, and the only way we beat them was by out-willing them in the end, just like you guys did in a couple of tough games this year.

Oakland Mills on the other hand was a lot like a typical downstate team that FH/Alco seem to have to eventually play every year with talent all over the field and a decent scheme, but less disciplined than Elkton, which got them in the end.

Snow Hill in '05 was a good team too with at least two D1 guys on it.

I'm sure that if I was a middle school kid I would be very upset with the fact that some old jerk was calling me out. Very Classy Brian :)

I know you've got a couple blue guys all over you here, and your bantering back and forth has been fun to watch... but trust me man, I played against Elkton and Oakland Mills that year. They were good teams. That Elkton squad was bigger, more disciplined and better coached than Oakland Mills was, and the only way we beat them was by out-willing them in the end, just like you guys did in a couple of tough games this year.

Oakland Mills on the other hand was a lot like a typical downstate team that FH/Alco seem to have to eventually play every year with talent all over the field and a decent scheme, but less disciplined than Elkton, which got them in the end.

Snow Hill in '05 was a good team too with at least two D1 guys on it.

Yea right, teams Alco beat were great and teams FH beat were not. Trust me when i tell you none of those teams were more competitive than Douglass or Havre de Grace. Tired of listening to blue fans cry about competition levels when they made a living doing so through the years.

You want to see real competition watch some of the great Dunbar teams FH faced or an Urbana team that won 4 straight or a Linganore, Potomac, Northwood, Douglass PG, Magruder team if you want to see what being in a higher level is about.

Or in simpler terms, if Alco played Dunbar 6 times for a title they wouldnt have won 8 and you can bet your balls on that. Just see basketball results.

Reactions: Waggle Pass
Yea right, teams Alco beat were great and teams FH beat were not. Trust me when i tell you none of those teams were more competitive than Douglass or Havre de Grace. Tired of listening to blue fans cry about competition levels when they made a living doing so through the years.

You want to see real competition watch some of the great Dunbar teams FH faced or an Urbana team that won 4 straight or a Linganore, Potomac, Northwood, Douglass PG, Magruder team if you want to see what being in a higher level is about.

Or in simpler terms, if Alco played Dunbar 6 times for a title they wouldnt have won 8 and you can bet your balls on that. Just see basketball results.
Bwaaahahahaha! Havre Dr Grace and Frederick Douglass competitive! Bwaaahahahaha! Well, you actually did this a long time ago, but you just disqualified yourself from ever being taken serious again.
In simplest terms, if Fort Hill didn't fall two 1A. They would have 2 titles right now. No truer statement has ever been made.

Reactions: BoyznBlue

Did I say the teams FH beat were not good teams?

No.

If you read anything I've posted, you'll see that I'm one of the Alco guys who believes FH has pretty much always, and especially this season, played a good schedule. The team from FL and the other late regular season team that took FH down to the wire were both excellent pick ups (kudos Todd H). I know it's hard as a 1A power to get a lot of good teams to play you during the regular season because I understand the motives for those teams not wanting to play FH or Alco.

And how can I "trust you" that Elkton or Oakland Mills were more competitive than Douglass (which I agree) or Havre de Grace (which I disagree) when unless I've missed something, you never played any of the teams we're talking about here, or were directly involved with coaching against them? If I'm wrong, correct me.

Now I admit, clearly I'm no expert like you, but I have at least some idea of what real competition is. I've seen the Dunbar teams that FH faced. Alco faced one of them too back in 2007. All of those Dunbar teams were loaded. And just in case your comprehension is a little off, yes, I'm saying that the Dunbar teams FH faced during that stretch were all killer teams.

I've seen the Urbana teams in the late 90's early 2000's - a buddy of mine quarterbacked a couple of them. And was it Douglass PG who beat FH in the 2A playoffs in 2000? I'm aware that was no slack team either, Coach.

What I'm not aware of, is how basketball results has anything to do with FH or Alco playing football against Dunbar, Elkton, Oakland Mills, Havre de Grace, each other or anyone else... but maybe you can help us all out with that one too.

And I don't want you to worry about this Alco fan crying about competition levels and tiring you out, because like I've said before, I think both city schools do the best they can with scheduling. I could be wrong about this too, but every year Alco won a state title, didn't we beat FH in Homecoming that same season before going on to win states? If so, then what does it matter what class either school was in? If Alco won a title in a given season in 2A and beat FH in Homecoming who was in 3A, then what, FH was going to win the 2A title?

Have at it, Hoss.

No.

If you read anything I've posted, you'll see that I'm one of the Alco guys who believes FH has pretty much always, and especially this season, played a good schedule. The team from FL and the other late regular season team that took FH down to the wire were both excellent pick ups (kudos Todd H). I know it's hard as a 1A power to get a lot of good teams to play you during the regular season because I understand the motives for those teams not wanting to play FH or Alco.

And how can I "trust you" that Elkton or Oakland Mills were more competitive than Douglass (which I agree) or Havre de Grace (which I disagree) when unless I've missed something, you never played any of the teams we're talking about here, or were directly involved with coaching against them? If I'm wrong, correct me.

Now I admit, clearly I'm no expert like you, but I have at least some idea of what real competition is. I've seen the Dunbar teams that FH faced. Alco faced one of them too back in 2007. All of those Dunbar teams were loaded. And just in case your comprehension is a little off, yes, I'm saying that the Dunbar teams FH faced during that stretch were all killer teams.

I've seen the Urbana teams in the late 90's early 2000's - a buddy of mine quarterbacked a couple of them. And was it Douglass PG who beat FH in the 2A playoffs in 2000? I'm aware that was no slack team either, Coach.

What I'm not aware of, is how basketball results has anything to do with FH or Alco playing football against Dunbar, Elkton, Oakland Mills, Havre de Grace, each other or anyone else... but maybe you can help us all out with that one too.

And I don't want you to worry about this Alco fan crying about competition levels and tiring you out, because like I've said before, I think both city schools do the best they can with scheduling. I could be wrong about this too, but every year Alco won a state title, didn't we beat FH in Homecoming that same season before going on to win states? If so, then what does it matter what class either school was in? If Alco won a title in a given season in 2A and beat FH in Homecoming who was in 3A, then what, FH was going to win the 2A title?

Have at it, Hoss.
Don't try to reason with him. It's a language he doesn't understand.

Reactions: ConeyIsland
Good insight from CometCrazy... it is always a great debate between fundamentals vs talent. Seems that because many believe that the western schools survive by being fundamentally sound while the Baltimore area schools are successful only because of their inherent natural talent. While there may be a level of truth to this. A lot of these kids move around from school to school so the coaches are going to have to teach their gameplan every year anyway. Changing it a bit each year is not such a big deal to them. Thus they can change it to a system that best serves the talent they have that year. They also would be less resistant to changing things up during the game if their initial plan was not working. Just imagine if in the last 10 years a young Peyton Manning would have come through FH with the Wing T . Would he have even started? Just a thought...

Your rationale for losing was Dunbar had athletes and a big line? Fort Hill's line was bigger than Dunbar's. Also, to accept your declaration that Dunbar wasn't fundamentally sound enough to maintain long drives, we have to say they won the state championship just because they are more athletic than the other teams in 1A? This is Coach Smith's 6th state title, so are we to believe he won 6 championships without the ability to coach fundamentals? You guys must be really taking this one hard, stretching to make excuses for the loss.

I predicted before the game that after FH lost the excuse would be it was because Dunbar recruits. Because it's always the same excuse. And if you noticed, I didn't single out FH earlier in this thread. I said it's a common Cumberland mentality. We will hear the same tired coded language this spring after Alco loses to a Baltimore or PG school in the basketball playoffs. We've heard the same excuses year after year, "they just had more athletes," lol. As if no schools west of Hagerstown practice hard or put in work during the off-season, lol. We hear the same excuse mentality all the time. The Frostburg State football coach doesn't like local players - that's why they don't have any Cumberland kids on the roster up there. I remember years ago they said Bob Kirk doesn't like Cumberland players.

Reactions: OneRing

No.

Have at it, Hoss.
One thing as a fh fan i've always hated is the "athletes" or "recruiting" as an excuse. FH people do not like to lose, and making an excuse like that is disrespectful to Dunbar.
When we beat Douglass of Baltimore in 13 and 14 I can't understand how we ever won those games based on the athlete logic. When they have the same kind of athletes as Dunbar shouldn't they have beat us. Somebody can help me out if you want but I see the only difference as coaching. If they had Dunbar's coaching they would have beat us. Losing to Dunbar, a ten time champion, is not that shocking. Still hanging onto tired old excuses is shocking, and why fh will lose to them again next year. It starts at the top. If coach says it everybody just follows along. Holding onto these excuses is like holding onto the wing-t or the 6-2, that is why fh lost, not because of athletes,
I think MCC and Lackey had better athletes than us so how did we beat them?

Reactions: ConeyIsland

No.

Have at it, Hoss.

Look in the mirror. Who started this thread of ridiculing young kids and their achievements? An Alco fan whose only posts this year was immediately after an FH loss. I just stepped in. Talk to your own. Try that one.

Bwaaahahahaha! Havre Dr Grace and Frederick Douglass competitive! Bwaaahahahaha! Well, you actually did this a long time ago, but you just disqualified yourself from ever being taken serious again.
In simplest terms, if Fort Hill didn't fall two 1A. They would have 2 titles right now. No truer statement has ever been made.

What has Alco done since the 1980s when they were lower class? Jack Shit

30-8 since 1990
5 titles to 3
Is that a joke? No wonder you hate FH little bro.

30-8 since 1990
5 titles to 3
Why are you so hung on taking it to Alco fans?? Did you have a older brother that held you down and made you hit yourself while saying “quit hitting yourself” when u was a kid or something?

Reactions: camper21502
Your rationale for losing was Dunbar had athletes and a big line? Fort Hill's line was bigger than Dunbar's. Also, to accept your declaration that Dunbar wasn't fundamentally sound enough to maintain long drives, we have to say they won the state championship just because they are more athletic than the other teams in 1A? This is Coach Smith's 6th state title, so are we to believe he won 6 championships without the ability to coach fundamentals? You guys must be really taking this one hard, stretching to make excuses for the loss.

I predicted before the game that after FH lost the excuse would be it was because Dunbar recruits. Because it's always the same excuse. And if you noticed, I didn't single out FH earlier in this thread. I said it's a common Cumberland mentality. We will hear the same tired coded language this spring after Alco loses to a Baltimore or PG school in the basketball playoffs. We've heard the same excuses year after year, "they just had more athletes," lol. As if no schools west of Hagerstown practice hard or put in work during the off-season, lol. We hear the same excuse mentality all the time. The Frostburg State football coach doesn't like local players - that's why they don't have any Cumberland kids on the roster up there. I remember years ago they said Bob Kirk doesn't like Cumberland players.

I wonder if the Frostburg St coach turned Ty Johnson and Brayden Brown away? Would go far in proving your theory. Know anything about that?

Why are you so hung on taking it to Alco fans?? Did you have a older brother that held you down and made you hit yourself while saying “quit hitting yourself” when u was a kid or something?

What is the topic of this thread and who was it started by? Read before you post.

Last edited:
Fort Hill fans could really learn a lot from Allegany fans. After all, they have not beaten Fort Hill at homecoming for the past 10 years and they have not faired well in the playoffs against Fort Hill. With this being said, I gotta admit, they just take their yearly beatings and rarely complain or offer excuses.

Fort Hill fans could really learn a lot from Allegany fans. After all, they have not beaten Fort Hill at homecoming for the past 10 years and they have not faired well in the playoffs against Fort Hill. With this being said, I gotta admit, they just take their yearly beatings and rarely complain or offer excuses.

No, they sit around hiding and pray FH loses to someone else so they can come out of the woodwork to rejoice. See original poster. I am OK with that until an Alco fan starts yapping about competition levels. That part is hilariously dumb like Billicheck accusing the NFL of cheating. Even better if i see a FH fan making fun of some team because they only throw the ball 4 times a game i will call them the dumbass they are especislly if they lost to that team 12 times in a row.

Last edited:
Reactions: money316

30-8 since 1990
5 titles to 3
More cheering for beating a team you keep saying is awful. That's like Notre Dame cheering their record against Navy. You sure do take a lot of pride in beating a team you do nothing but make fun of. That's all you got?
6-1 in favor of Allegany in 2A titles. In fact the only time FH won a 2A title is after Allegany left the class. That's the only time they could win one. When Alco wasn't there.
I understand your jealousy.

Last edited:
More cheering for beating a team you keep saying is awful. That's like Notre Same cheering their record against Navy. You sure do take a lot of pride in beating a team you do nothing but make fun of. That's all you got?
6-1 in favor of Allegany in 2A titles. In fact the only time FH won a 2A title is after Allegany left the class. That's the only time they could win one. When Alco wasn't there.

Zero 3A titles for Alco.
12 in a row blue balls. If i got beat in tiddlywinks 12 times in a row i would be embarrassed. Alco football is done.

The sad part is the only hope Alco has left is to sit and wait long periods of time for someone else to beat FH and then chest beat about things they had 30 years ago. Is this thread not evidence? Bwahahahahahaha!!!

See ya twice next year for your yearly double beating chump.

Last edited:
Reactions: Over the top we go
More cheering for beating a team you keep saying is awful. That's like Notre Same cheering their record against Navy. You sure do take a lot of pride in beating a team you do nothing but make fun of. That's all you got?

In that year FH beat Alco, one of Alco’s best teams in their history. Then Alco choked in the 1A semis against a major underdog Beall.

Zero 3A titles for Alco.
12 in a row blue balls. If i got beat in tiddlywinks 12 times in a row i would be embarrassed. Alco football is done.

The sad part is the only hope Alco has left is to sit and wait long periods of time for someone else to beat FH and then chest beat about things they had 30 years ago. Is this thread not evidence? Bwahahahahahaha!!!

Brian there is one thing after years of not quite understanding the hate and desperation to belittle fh that was made clear the last few days. Allegany fans have one goal and one happiness, state titles. For 12 years there has been no happiness, no fulfillment, no accomplishments, based on their own words and their philosophy. Imagine 12 years of misery and failure! Based on their own words written on these message boards, they have been irrelevant since 2005.
A wise man told me recently stop making them relevant by even acknowledging their petty and pathetic attempts to insert themselves into the conversation as their only hope left is to piss off fh people and bring them down to their level. I've completely stopped acknowledging the three main trolls that you, todd, and several others have mentioned who only show up to pretend to be something they are not, it's just a trap.
You are way better than them, stick to us fh posters. Their mean girl approach only works if you respond.

Look in the mirror. Who started this thread of ridiculing young kids and their achievements? An Alco fan whose only posts this year was immediately after an FH loss. I just stepped in. Talk to your own. Try that one.

Coach Brian.... you're a clown.

I really did try to reason and get on some type of level with you, but you've confirmed for all of us that it's just too much for you. You're too stupid. You couldn't offer a logical explanation or justify your position on one single point from my last post. Not one. Your deep hate and anger with one or two Alco posters (and Alco as a whole) has literally blinded all hope for you to not come across as the complete idiot that you are.

Who started this thread of ridiculing young kids and their achievements, you ask.... me? Sorry Coach, it wasn't. So again.. what are you talking about?

All I did was inform you that Elkton and Oakland Mills were both good teams that Alco played years ago. I didn't say they were Alabama. And I didn't just sit back and say that from a position of pride. I actually played against them, which is a little different than sitting your fat ass across two seats in the stadium bleachers and running home to diddle yourself while posting on here about how Alco hasn't beaten anybody since the 80's.

Talk to my own?? Lol please, from your vault of knowledge and expertise, tell me who "my own" would be, because I obviously don't get it.

Try a role model like Todd H or FHHSAHS. They're true FH guys who support their team literally better than anyone by actually helping out and not just sitting back like the cry-ass little girl you are.

Or try: https://www.estroven.com/

Brian there is one thing after years of not quite understanding the hate and desperation to belittle fh that was made clear the last few days. Allegany fans have one goal and one happiness, state titles. For 12 years there has been no happiness, no fulfillment, no accomplishments, based on their own words and their philosophy. Imagine 12 years of misery and failure! Based on their own words written on these message boards, they have been irrelevant since 2005.
A wise man told me recently stop making them relevant by even acknowledging their petty and pathetic attempts to insert themselves into the conversation as their only hope left is to piss off fh people and bring them down to their level. I've completely stopped acknowledging the three main trolls that you, todd, and several others have mentioned who only show up to pretend to be something they are not, it's just a trap.
You are way better than them, stick to us fh posters. Their mean girl approach only works if you respond.
Boy the State Title difference really bothers you doesn't it? You mention it in half your posts.. It bothers you so bad that you would even say a win over Alco is better than a State Title.. LOL.. You say that u don't care about State Championships yet your username is 4inarowtopthat.. Quit Lying your obsessed with state championships and it drives you nuts that Alco has more... Anything the Campers has over FH drives some of you insane..

Boy the State Title difference really bothers you doesn't it? You mention it in half your posts.. It bothers you so bad that you would even say a win over Alco is better than a State Title.. LOL.. You say that u don't care about State Championships yet your username is 4inarowtopthat.. Quit Lying your obsessed with state championships and it drives you nuts that Alco has more... Anything the Campers have over FH drives some of you insane..

Boy the State Title difference really bothers you doesn't it? You mention it in half your posts.. It bothers you so bad that you would even say a win over Alco is better than a State Title.. LOL.. You say that u don't care about State Championships yet your username is 4inarowtopthat.. Quit Lying your obsessed with state championships and it drives you nuts that Alco has more... Anything the Campers has over FH drives some of you insane..
All we heard when Fort hill was still 2A is how easy 1A titles are. It only took fh what 12 years to start winning em at the 1A level. Now all of a sudden it this 1A ream we beat was great n this 1 was great. And if u had to play dunbar. Get over yourself, ur still chasing what a team you think is irrelevant has

Zero 3A titles for Alco.

Zero years for Allegany as a 3A school. If all I had to my name was beating someone I said sucks at tiddlywinks 12 in a row, I'd be mad too.

In that year FH beat Alco, one of Alco’s best teams in their history. Then Alco choked in the 1A semis against a major underdog Beall.
Then Alco probably wasn't that good that year, were they? Is that the fumble game at Homecoming in the mud? Are you saying one of the best FH teams of all-time needed a fumble on the goal line to beat a team that lost to Beall?

Reactions: camper21502
ALCO FOOTBALL IS NOW IRRELEVANT.
It has gotten so bad that 8000 fans have to sit through Homecoming with a running clock just to have some form of tradition.

ALCO FOOTBALL IS NOW IRRELEVANT.
End of discussion.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4inarowtopthat
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT