ADVERTISEMENT

Sheeeeee ran home????

bigdawgrefwmd

Hall of Fame Poster
Nov 20, 2004
Never have I seen a team quit like sherando did tonight. FH won tonight with coaching heart and pride. Sherando a school twice the size of fh has poor coaching, no heart, no discipline and they were ready to roll over and play dead when they had a 14-7 lead and quit and their coaches gave up as well. Go Big Red....

I was only listening to it on the radio, but I wouldn't say all that! Fort Hill made adjustments, and Sherando stuck with what was working

don't get me wrong the place was awesome for High School Football. The fans the students,fireworks,the band,the PA Music and announcer was Amazing.
I do think they haven't been to war like that before and I think the Coaching was poor but onto the next game...

The drum was dumb.
I loved the drum, I thought it was the best Friday night football atmosphere that I have ever witnessed. The Drum, The Tomahawk Chop,The Warrior on the Horse,The Fireworks,The music, The introduction of the starting lineup, The Sherando Band and Student Section. I was Amazed.......
The Stadium sound was amazing, they should put in a baetter system at the stadium, paint in the endzones and not sure why Allegany still doesn't have a horse with Indian.
The Drum and The Tomahawk Chop were simply amazing especially for a CHIEFS Fan :)
First Down SHEEEEEE RAN DOEEEEEEEEEE
I was still pumped up an hour after the game..........

The drum played from the time we got there until the game started. Everything else was pretty cool.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT