ADVERTISEMENT

Score update!

Fort Hill has had 11 different players, including two kickers, score as Fort Hill is leading Brunswick 73-0 with a running clock in the fourth quarter.

Brunswick has not even attempted to control the clock in any way. The Railroaders have thrown the ball at least 40 times with five completions - no running game at all. Each possession for the Railroaders has lasted about one minute.

It's amazing to think that in 2012 Brunswick was the last MD team to beat Fort Hill.

To the Railroaders' credit, they are the only team other than Allegany in the 1A West that plays Fort Hill.

Fort Hill has had 11 different players, including two kickers, score as Fort Hill is leading Brunswick 73-0 with a running clock in the fourth quarter.

Brunswick has not even attempted to control the clock in any way. The Railroaders have thrown the ball at least 40 times with five completions - no running game at all. Each possession for the Railroaders has lasted about one minute.

It's amazing to think that in 2012 Brunswick was the last MD team to beat Fort Hill.

To the Railroaders' credit, they are the only team other than Allegany in the 1A West that plays Fort Hill.

For sure, FH is the beast in the forest this year. I stopped listening to Alco when the subs muffed the snap on the punt at midfield and handed Southern field position late in the 4th. So, I have no idea if they held the shutout.

For sure, FH is the beast in the forest this year. I stopped listening to Alco when the subs muffed the snap on the punt at midfield and handed Southern field position late in the 4th. So, I have no idea if they held the shutout.

That was the final of the Allegany - Southern game, Lags.

According to Coach Appel after the game, the Brunswick coach told him they wanted to keep playing FH.

Reactions: MCsoccerplex
I was floored by the lack of trying to slow the game down by the Railroaders. Even against FHs deep subs they just kept throwing. No attempt at running.

I must say, the field and facility was really nice. The caboose and train horn, etc. Picnic tables overlooking the field.

The best comment of the night as heard in the stands. The FH coaches were on the home bleachers at the top near the 50. Brunswick fans all around. After a penalty against a FH player for leading with his helmet, coach Appel barked into his headset to his other coaches "He didnt even lead with his head!"..which solicited a "Shut the f up" from one of the nearby Brunswick fans. After a FH fan yelled back, an older Brunswick guy yells "Why dont you guys go to 4A, where you should be?"

Reactions: Waggle Pass
I was floored by the lack of trying to slow the game down by the Railroaders. Even against FHs deep subs they just kept throwing. No attempt at running.

I must say, the field and facility was really nice. The caboose and train horn, etc. Picnic tables overlooking the field.

The best comment of the night as heard in the stands. The FH coaches were on the home bleachers at the top near the 50. Brunswick fans all around. After a penalty against a FH player for leading with his helmet, coach Appel barked into his headset to his other coaches "He didnt even lead with his head!"..which solicited a "Shut the f up" from one of the nearby Brunswick fans. After a FH fan yelled back, an older Brunswick guy yells "Why dont you guys go to 4A, where you should be?"

I really liked the field and the location. Beautiful scenery but they really need to do something about the "coaches box" for the opposing team. That's bad.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT