ADVERTISEMENT

WV football classes

cumbfanatic

Franchise Poster
Sep 13, 2009
WV has 4 classes looks like Bridgeport is the largest school in 3A and Frankfort is the smallest school in 3A now. The formula they use looks crazy, Frankfort has a small enrollment, but they got bumped up because there location score was high being close to Cumberland. What the heck?? can someone make sense out of this formula seems odd or I’m not understanding what I’m hearing

WOW!
Frankfort got totally screwed by their Location and Economic scores. Holy Cow that is absurd. I guess this is how they tackle the transfer portal issue.

Keyser economic score lower than Hampshire. OK.

Reactions: Tony54
As much as we all like to complain about MD this is a perfect example of "it could be worse". Is there a perfect scenario where the magic number of schools or students in a classification has been researched and nailed down to a point where everybody is happy and thinks it's the perfect system...probably not.
I was watching some Texas playoffs and there 6a starts with 2,275, but goes to 7,000! That doesn't seem possible or right but it is what they said.

I was watching some Texas playoffs and there 6a starts with 2,275, but goes to 7,000! That doesn't seem possible or right but it is what they said.

Yeah, Allen High which got some publicity for their $60 million football stadium a while back has over 7,000 students in Grades 9-12.

In Illinois there's a program listed with an enrollment of 7,758, but it's actually two large high schools in the same district that field a combined athletic program. Despite the numbers they are not very good at football. There's also a school with an enrollment of 1.

Yeah, Allen High which got some publicity for their $60 million football stadium a while back has over 7,000 students in Grades 9-12.

In Illinois there's a program listed with an enrollment of 7,758, but it's actually two large high schools in the same district that field a combined athletic program. Despite the numbers they are not very good at football. There's also a school with an enrollment of 1.
There's also a school with an enrollment of 1. Home school? LOL

There's also a school with an enrollment of 1. Home school? LOL
"KIKIFER's Entepreneurial Academy"

They have a YouTube channel with an "about" section"
Welcome to KIKIFER's Entrepreneurial Academy (KEA), the nation's premier K-12 private school that catapults education to new heights by inspiring each student to ignite their entrepreneurial spirit. Every one of our students is required to establish a small, revenue-generating business and publish at least one book every academic year. This unique model was envisaged in 2019 by the dynamic entrepreneurial duo, Bro Henry and Sis Keishonda.

Our curriculum is unlike any other, enhancing the standard core of reading, math, science, and history with an immersive entrepreneurial syllabus. We equip our students with indispensable skills covering a wide array of areas: real estate, personal and business credit, marketing, sales, public speaking, podcasting, authorship, sales funnels, email marketing, ad copy, and much more. Our holistic approach fosters an environment where students don't merely learn — they flourish, becoming confident, competent leaders ready to take on the world.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT