ADVERTISEMENT

Running clock

BrianH1974

Blue Chip Poster
May 2, 2005
FH took opening drive of 2nd half and jammed it down the throat with ease. Nothing Williamsport can do. Same plays.

Northern fans will hate me for saying this, and it's not meant to be disparaging. I'm with all those who think coach carr does a great job with what he has to work with.
We've seen FH hammer Northern in the playoffs many times. When a team goes to Northern and beats them by 7 points, that team doesn't exactly put the fear of god into anyone. Based on last weeks result it is not surprising FH is killing Williamsport.

FHs backups wouldve won this game by 2 scores.. It was nice to see some of that deep roster late in the game..

FHs backups wouldve won this game by 2 scores.. It was nice to see some of that deep roster late in the game..

Really? Who did allegany play Friday...nobody because you stink this year!

No doubt FH has a great team, but most of the 2nd half williamsport was putting in 2nd-3rd string on defense......in the 4th quarter it was all backups for most of the time. We knew we werent coming back and was trying to get kids playing time.

No doubt FH has a great team, but most of the 2nd half williamsport was putting in 2nd-3rd string on defense......in the 4th quarter it was all backups for most of the time. We knew we werent coming back and was trying to get kids playing time.

That's exactly how you build a program. Kids can say they played in a playoff game even if they aren't starters. Will build local interest.

Reactions: Wvu21795
That's what we need....you are 100% right! I've seen so many kids that could have played football that either didnt play any sport at all, or played another because the team was terrible......think this is a great building block.

Really? Who did allegany play Friday...nobody because you stink this year! No doubt FH has a great team, but most of the 2nd half williamsport was putting in 2nd-3rd string on defense......in the 4th quarter it was all backups for most of the time. We knew we werent coming back and was trying to get kids playing time.

Then why not just start the game with 2nd-3rd string in? You knew you had no chance of winning, so just let kids get the playing time.

That's what we need....you are 100% right! I've seen so many kids that could have played football that either didnt play any sport at all, or played another because the team was terrible......think this is a great building block.
Don’t pay too much attention to some of the guys on here. There’s no doubt a few of them got picked on a lot in high school and they’re taking their frustrations out on this forum. Lol. It’s all just fun

Reactions: Wvu21795
FHs backups wouldve won this game by 2 scores.. It was nice to see some of that deep roster late on the game..

Don't cry I was only trying to say FH has a deep roster.. They could make another team with their backups and beat the majority of 1a teams. Yes Alco sucked this yr. but even the horrible campers put up more of a game against FH than Williamsport did..

Well I guess the "moral victory" pep rally will be held on Haystack Mountain this week... "Hey we did better than Williamsport" will be sung to the theme Hey Look Me Over. Good grief guys listen to yourselves.

Well I guess the "moral victory" pep rally will be held on Haystack Mountain this week... "Hey we did better than Williamsport" will be sung to the theme Hey Look Me Over. Good grief guys listen to yourselves.
I can assure you that Allegany does not look at it as a moral victory.

Wont that interfere with the "We really won, not the players" party you throw for the FH fans on here at the old Brass Kactus?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT