ADVERTISEMENT

Maddox Twigg

cumbfanatic

Franchise Poster
Sep 13, 2009
For those of us that saw Maddox play football we know he is a big time athlete. Not often in this area do 8th graders get attention. He also plays basketball. There is a video circulating around of him making a block from behind. In the video it looks like his entire hand to his wrist is higher than the rim. The kid was going a for lay-up and Maddox ran him down from behind and made a great block.

Last edited:
Him and his dad wanted to play highschool this year, but said the WVSSAC won’t allow 8th graders to participate in highschool football. He is currently Frankfort district, Frankfort isn’t expecting him. I’ve heard Fairmont, FH with other schools as a possibility.

Last edited:
I've seen this kid play football at the youth level. He's very good, but we've all seen this before. Sometimes these kids excel in high school, sometimes they don't. Wherever he goes to high school, that's up to Mom and Dad, let's let this kid get adjusted to the high school game before he gets put under the microscope.

Reactions: cumbfanatic
I heard the Hartleys Pizza, and the South Cumberland Business Association will have an NIL deal in place by summer workouts. 🤣🤣 Just kidding folks. I know some on here will actually believe this.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT