ADVERTISEMENT

Queen City Quad changes - other scrimmages

TDHelmick

Hall of Fame Poster
May 29, 2001
We are less than two weeks away from the Queen City Quad (Aug 24).

St. Frances has dropped out of the Quad. We got last minute notice as St. Frances double scheduled that day and will play their first regular season game.

Taking their place will be Central HS out of PG County. FH has never played Central. Going to be a good drop in top talent but we still are at 4 teams.

See ya there.

Also, can someone please post the Alco and Mtn Ridge scrimmage dates and opponents?

I am hearing that the Catoctin/Fort Hill one has been postponed until tomorrow evening as well.

I am hearing that the Catoctin/Fort Hill one has been postponed until tomorrow evening as well.
Correct. Thunderstorms cause for concern. Although there is as much chance for rain and thunder tomorrow.

The Mtn Ridge/Boonsboro scrimmage has been postponed until tomorrow evening at 6pm.
I was not able to attend the Boonsboro one with the date change. Anyone have word on how we looked this preseason?

I was not able to attend the Boonsboro one with the date change. Anyone have word on how we looked this preseason?
The only thing I have really heard is that they have looked OK, but there is going to be some growing pains. I have not witnessed anything in person.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT