ADVERTISEMENT

Looks like ALCO will open new gym against Southern Dec 14

loco09

All County Poster
Jul 11, 2018
I know there have been volleyball games but it looks like the first home basketball game for ALCO will be Dec 14 against Southern in what should be a really good matchup. Hopefully they pack the place that night, they will also host BW so that along with the FH game should give them some exciting games in their first season in the new school.

I loved the old Allegany gym,gonna miss it.. I haven't been to the new one yet. How does it look? Do they have the Indian logo?

Dont think there is an Indian head anywhere, center court is just a big A. but they have an upper level similar to the old gym.

Excluding BW, Southern should have one of the most talented teams in recent memory and in the area. They return nearly everyone from last year's successful team including last year's Co-player #4. They have size inside to go along with some very good outside shooters and have added a few talented juniors from last year's successful jv team. Should be a great game to showcase the new "wigwam on the hill". Looking forward to it.

The gym is small. I believe the balcony you are referring to is a practice gym. When I was there for a volleyball game they had that area closed off

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT