ADVERTISEMENT

Keyser drops Fort Hill

So far today you have been called a pedafile, a worthless piece of shit, and a spine less bitch, and an asshole. Your best responses have been to make a grammatical correction and somehow find a way to bring forthills schedule into this.

I was on the net when there were only 8 million between the US and Canada. I don't respond in kind to everything I read. But when I do respond, it is in the time and manner I choose. Just like how I am responding to you now.

I was on the net when there were only 8 million between the US and Canada. I don't respond in kind to everything I read. But when I do respond, it is in the time and manner I choose. Just like how I am responding to you now.
What the hell does the statistic have to do with anything? Lol

I didn't get the shitz, your old lady "cheap meat" had to be pulled from my staff because of infectious disease policy. She could not get Medicaid and Obama care was too expensive to keep her working for me.

Hopefully in the morning you will realize you are better than this.

"Seeing the worst in some of us"........you are the fuc*ing worst.

This board became of worthless piece of shit (kinda like you) on Nov. 2, 2007. Some 3,608 posts ago.
you shouldn't stoop to his level, oh wait, that would be impossible, sorry.

"been around since they existed" ............WRONG.(again) Waggle pass found this board back when Western Maryland did not have it's own forum. Waggle pass joined April 5, 2002. That means he was posting since this forum existed, not you. You can take that homemade certificate of achievement off of your wall.

"seen it all".....you mean other people have referred to you as a pedafile, asshole, worthless piece of shit & a spineless bitch?

3,615 asshole posts !

"been around since they existed" ............WRONG.(again) Waggle pass found this board back when Western Maryland did not have it's own forum. Waggle pass joined April 5, 2002. That means he was posting since this forum existed, not you. You can take that homemade certificate of achievement off of your wall.

"seen it all".....you mean other people have referred to you as a pedafile, asshole, worthless piece of shit & a spineless bitch?

3,615 asshole posts !

"been around forums ever since they existed
" - been around forums ever since they existed. You can't read. Hell, you can't even properly spell your slanders.

I am very interested to see how many of the FH fanbase joins you in this gutter.

Last edited:
Reactions: OneRing
For crying out loud. You guys remind me of my kids when they were younger with all this bickering back and forth. I'll hate to see the Fort Hill /Keyser series go just like when I hated to see the Fort Hill /Martinsburg series go. It's a shame but it's also life. Things really aren't looking good for Keyser the next few years. Biser is doing what he feels he needs to do. Let's just wish him luck and let them move on. Fort Hill will find another game.

Reactions: 4R341
For crying out loud. You guys remind me of my kids when they were younger with all this bickering back and forth. I'll hate to see the Fort Hill /Keyser series go just like when I hated to see the Fort Hill /Martinsburg series go. It's a shame but it's also life. Things really aren't looking good for Keyser the next few years. Biser is doing what he feels he needs to do. Let's just wish him luck and let them move on. Fort Hill will find another game.

I hate to see Keyser go also but trashing the living hell out of them will not get them back.

Last edited:
Because if you cant beat FH, you're not going to beat Bridgeport (or whatever other AA WV power). Its a good measuring stick.

How many playoffs have they missed out on in the past 5 years because of a loss to FH?

If FH was a 3A or 4A school, I'd totally get it...it'd be just like the why doesnt FH play Martinsburg argument in that case. But its not. They are two same sized schools 20 miles form each other.
FH is 3/4 A football wise... They are 20plus points better than every team in 1 and 2 A and have been for yrs.

3A/4A is not a power ranking, it's an enrollment size.
True but you gotta look at it both ways when your talking about a team so far ahead of the rest... Nobody outside of FH sees them as a 1A football team...

True but you gotta look at it both ways when your talking about a team so far ahead of the rest... Nobody outside of FH sees them as a 1A football team...

FH is a 1A team with enough depth it can sub its offensive and defensive lines without losing any ability. Their coaching is outstanding.

Reactions: GenSneaky
FH is a 1A team with enough depth it can sub its offensive and defensive lines without losing any ability. Their coaching is outstanding.
Their 2nd string would beat most 1A schools... They remind me of Dunbar in their prime.. A 1A school with the talent of 3A...

Reactions: GenSneaky
It⊺ s⊚ndz liḰ LaǤg haɀ alotta respet 4or Bigg Red Ma's⒣een. He saz gud-gᵁᴰ thingℤ ba'u he allzo makie ba<k handdid st8mints. Biⓖg Blℰw do allite tooo ba'ut he bees mho®e whilling ta'who gaves demz a phass. He ulzo sayz thngz en ddd-d'fhense of ultha schulz en reeghard ta makie the Redd-hedz goo crahzy. Maybee iff da foℛrthill werez abull toooo lyfft upp annie movez itt bee moore fare centz deyy dho beeeat dos utha lowcal schulz vurie ez. Iff deyy dho ❷ gud-ghud peepz bhee out'chhea lukkin 4or reⓩins ta' rowhl ☝︎ doughz fphªnz whit' thinℊz dat' ℬ errr'rah-tatiΩg. Itz dowho-do doughḪ. Dửrh ownle rezzin' day wuryn bout'chA byye puttn yuh nahme & dey' muuf izzie ©uz ur maḴṅ dheⓂ rhelevint. Bee cha'chi ovf wurdz fruhm peeᴾz rambull⒩ bouut whut' dey noo whin dey' ₭no nuf'₪ ba'ut conntraverse'℥.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT