ADVERTISEMENT

Keyser drops Fort Hill

Waggle Pass

Hall of Fame Poster
Apr 5, 2002
Cumberland, Md via Pittsburgh, Pa
If you listened to the WCBC show tonight, TH mentioned that it appears Keyser has done what it has been long rumored they would do. Keyser has scheduled R.C Byrd for what would be week 2 in Md. Unless they want to schedule FH for a different date which seems unlikely.

Keyser did the same thing last year and then changed their mind. However when you get beat 59-0 and less than 4 days later you are digging for another opponent you know someone got they feelings butt hurt.

The Keyser program is falling and I see no relief in sight when it comes to competing with FH. Probably a good move other than the money they lose that helps pay for a massive stadium debt . Hoagie sale fundraisers will never pay the Mineral County BOE back.

Good for Keyser, if true. Fort Hill temporarily holds the Conch and is playing Lord of the Flies football with 70% of the talent in town. Keyser will find more even competition and it will not hurt the FH schedule one twit.

If you listened to the WCBC show tonight, TH mentioned that it appears Keyser has done what it has been long rumored they would do. Keyser has scheduled R.C Byrd for what would be week 2 in Md. Unless they want to schedule FH for a different date which seems unlikely.
I dont blame them. They are trying to make the playoffs like everyone else... Why play a stacked all-star team every yr. which is a guaranteed loss 95 % of the time?

Reactions: cumbfanatic
I dont blame them. They are trying to make the playoffs like everyone else... Why play a stacked all-star team every yr. which is a guaranteed loss 95 % of the time?

Because if you cant beat FH, you're not going to beat Bridgeport (or whatever other AA WV power). Its a good measuring stick.

How many playoffs have they missed out on in the past 5 years because of a loss to FH?

If FH was a 3A or 4A school, I'd totally get it...it'd be just like the why doesnt FH play Martinsburg argument in that case. But its not. They are two same sized schools 20 miles form each other.

Why not just give all of the kids a participation trophy at the end of the year? Then, everyone feels good about how the season went, no matter the results. Enjoy your 10 hours on the road to the Kentucky border.

Because if you cant beat FH, you're not going to beat Bridgeport (or whatever other AA WV power). Its a good measuring stick.

How many playoffs have they missed out on in the past 5 years because of a loss to FH?

If FH was a 3A or 4A school, I'd totally get it...it'd be just like the why doesnt FH play Martinsburg argument in that case. But its not. They are two same sized schools 20 miles form each other.

Fort Hill only plays two teams of equal competition this year. To be just like FH, Keyser can continue to play Alco and one other team.

Why subject one school to something FH would never subject its own team to.

Reactions: BoyznBlue
Why not just give all of the kids a participation trophy at the end of the year? Then, everyone feels good about how the season went, no matter the results. Enjoy your 10 hours on the road to the Kentucky border.

You roll out the meat wagon for most of your games and shit on someone else for scheduling a less competitive team. You and everyone else bashing Keyser really look like asses.

Fort Hill only plays two teams of equal competition this year. To be just like FH, Keyser can continue to play Alco and one other team.

Why subject one school to something FH would never subject its own team to.

You're misrepresenting my point...on purpose. You're usually better at this game.

I would never expect FH to drop a same sized, local school for any reason. Which is why I very specifically related it to the other scenario of FH and Martinsburg. Has FH dropped any local, same sized school? I'm not aware.

I'll repeat it, even though you can scroll up and re-read it. IF Fort Hill was a big 3A or 4A powerhouse, I would totally get Keyser's point. But they arent. So I dont get it.

You're misrepresenting my point...on purpose. You're usually better at this game.

I would never expect FH to drop a same sized, local school for any reason. Which is why I very specifically related it to the other scenario of FH and Martinsburg. Has FH dropped any local, same sized school? I'm not aware.

I'll repeat it, even though you can scroll up and re-read it. IF Fort Hill was a big 3A or 4A powerhouse, I would totally get Keyser's point. But they arent. So I dont get it.

There is so much stuff to address on face value I never misrepresent on purpose. That makes as much sense as you being able to read my mind. If I didn't get what you meant. I just didn't get it.

I am fairly certain Keyser would never drop a larger school it is competitive with, so the entire diversion to school size has nothing to do with the situation at hand.

It's the same old, "Hey, we are little 1A" on Monday. And, "We are wonderful you're nobody" on Tuesday. Nothing but old murk in new guise.

Reactions: BoyznBlue
Fort Hill keep doing what you are doing. If people don't like it tough shit.

And I completely and utterly agree with "Fort Hill keep doing what you are doing. If people don't like it tough shit."

How about:

Keyser keep doing what you are doing. If people don't like it, tough shit.

Just beating Alco 10 times in a row and winning 4 state championships is getting old. I can see where people want to see change.

Lags, do you have to chime in on everything? People don't care about your posts because they have been the same for years. If I were in my 60's and retired from a fortune 500 company, my IP address would be from the Bahamas. I would not spend my time chasing Cumberland area young men's tushies around on a high school message board with your only supporter using a name of "cumfanatic". Please, move on from Fort Hill's schedule and post something about Allegany football. Support your team. At least we are almost to week 10......then you will disappear like you have done in the past.

Last edited:
We have a winner! That's exactly why Keyser dropped you.

Yep Keyser dropped FH because of their arrogance. Fort Hill won't play Martinsburg because their band plays too loud when FH has the ball. Thanks for your clarification.

Lags, do you have to chime in on everything? People don't care about your posts because they have been the same for years. If I were in my 60's and retired from a fortune 500 company, my IP address would be from the Bahamas. I would not spend my time chasing Cumberland area young men's tushies around on a high school message board with your only supporter using a name of "cumfanatic". Please, move on from Fort Hill's schedule and post something about Allegany football. Support your team. At least we are almost to week 10......then you will disappear like you have done in the past.
C'mon fh folks, give them something. let's face it, when you have what they have, all you can do is pick and claw to try and bring others down to your level. let's just keep winning, let todd do his job, and let them just boil over all of it. If they really can get joy and gloat over this, why not let them?

Last edited:

You've escalated from blowhard to accusations of "chasing Cumberland area young men's tushies." So, now that Keyser has dropped you, that Red you chase ain't going down so well with the Hollidayburgers is it.

And, I have no doubt you would be a person who spends the hurricane season in the Bahamas.

Last edited:
Yep Keyser dropped FH because of their arrogance. Fort Hill won't play Martinsburg because their band plays too loud when FH has the ball. Thanks for your clarification.

You're too fuggin' dumb to see that I was making fun of his comment.

C'mon fh folks, give them something. let's face it, when you have what they have, all you can do is pick and claw to try and bring others down to your level. let's just keep winning, let todd do his job, and let them just boil over all of it. If they really can get joy and gloat over this, why not let them?

No... The FH fanboys around here are so used to gloating, bashing and circle-jerking they can't stand the slightest comment that gets in the way. Trashing teams that lose to you and then trashing them for leaving. And now, Helmick wants to get the BOE to force more beatings on Keyser.

I've been around a long time and criticized Allegany and Fort Hill. Right now I am seeing the worst of some of you. You talk about let's just keep winning as though you are the one who suits up for the games.

"Seeing the worst in some of us"........you are the fuc*ing worst.

This board became of worthless piece of shit (kinda like you) on Nov. 2, 2007. Some 3,608 posts ago.

"Seeing the worst in some of us"........you are the fuc*ing worst.

This board became of worthless piece of shit (kinda like you) on Nov. 2, 2007. Some 3,608 posts ago.

"This board became of worthless piece of shit" - Too much time at the pregame kegger? Relax and watch the Vid. I understand FH won.

"This board became of worthless piece of shit" - Too much time at the pregame kegger? Relax and watch the Vid. I understand FH won.
He calls you a worthless piece of shit and your best response is to point out a grammatical error? You are a spineless bitch.

He calls you a worthless piece of shit and your best response is to point out a grammatical error? You are a spineless bitch.

So, you're part of the playground Big Red bully club, as in, "Yooz gonna let 'em get 'way wiff dat?" I guess you didn't get off enough on the game either. Too bad.

I thought this was your dream season. Yet you're in here venting your frustrations on an Alco poster. Maybe cheap meat eventually leads to a cheap life.

I'm glad I don't suffer those issues. The only person I took seriously today was Helmick. The rest of you are all frothy that your life source may be crumbling. So far, I am pleased with what I write because I see the results I get.

make that 3,610 asshole posts.

Cheap meat.....wasn't that your old lady's working name?

So far today you have been called a pedafile, a worthless piece of shit, and a spine less bitch, and an asshole. Your best responses have been to make a grammatical correction and somehow find a way to bring forthills schedule into this.

make that 3.610 asshole posts.

Cheap meat.....wasn't that your old ladies working name?

That's almost 4. Somewhere I left a sentence unfinished.
Either that or they better not let you near the scoreboard.

Last edited:
that make 3, (comma) 611 asshole posts. VMI grad or Goodwill shirt hanger?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT