ADVERTISEMENT

Jimmy Holler is unbelievable (in a bad way)

money316

All County Poster
Oct 15, 2017
This guy is truly an embarrassment to this area. He is F'N clueless, worthless, or any other word you wanna add. They had the coin flip and he writes down the direction and who gets the ball. Jimmy takes off to his kick-off position. He whistles the ball ready for play. Jimmy is ready; he has the eye of the tiger. Only 1 tiny problem. Both teams are going the wrong direction ! The other refs talk to Holler and got him directed in the right direction.

Southern has a holding call on them. Jimmy turns the mic on and spits & sputters "holding, offense (OK so far) but then he says "where the flag is"

Then came the call of the year. Logan Johnson (FH QB) CLEARLY fumbles and both side-refs throw their bean bags.BUT, ol' hawk-eye Holler half-heartedly signals an incomplete pass. After a slight delay, the other ref, Jimmy Phillips, blows his whistle and stops play. Phillips and the other refs meet with Holler and convince him it was a fumble. There was no way Johnson even attempted to throw a pass.

Jimmy Phillips should get Holler's pay and a back brace since he carried Holler all night.

Even the Southern fans were laughing at him.

after that Alco-Southern debacle no way he should've done another game the rest of the year. He shouldn't be doing varsity games anymore let alone playoff games.

Reactions: cumbfanatic
the opening kickoff changed twice, everyone knows FH defense the scoreboard when they defer

Yeah, let's talk about the refs at the homecoming game. Don't get me wrong I believe the refs have a hard enough job as it is, however when certain high profile players get away with certain actions what kind of message is that sending to the rest of the players? Just finished reviewing first half of homecoming 2017, very surprised there wasn't more laundry on the field for 15 yarders, and I'm a guy who's all about letting them play. Them helmets better be strapped good and tight come Friday , cause.....IT'S........ TIME......!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: sentinel-nurse
Not mentioning names or colors, like I've said before there are those of us who watch the entire field of play, not just the ball carrier. Again, I'm all for letting them play, however sometimes the guy in the big white hat(Fansler, sp?) needs to address certain issues rather than say, "no no no" and shake a finger at the situation. Then on the other hand he seems to have an ax to grind with local teams! One more comment and I'm done, pay close attention to replays, I think Dick Tracey could figure it out, just look at the evidence. On another note, forecast has changed, not supposed to rain Friday, a little cool. Hopefully we'll have a nice crowd on hand so we (Allegany County) can send a nice fat check down the road.......yes I am being sarcastic!!!! Continue to hope and pray for the two QB's speedy recovery from Alco.

Reactions: c2953
Didn't mention any numbers or colors there "Cumbfanatic", by the way you were under the bleachers getting a large fry and a large coke. My fault, wrong game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT